Press S to shit on its grave

S

Attached: iota.png (728x358, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohannJungwirth/status/966568625544015872
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Milken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shit is going to Top 5 next bull run and you know it.

>Top 5
Last time this shit was pumped by Bitfinex tethers and fomoing Koreans. Don’t you brainlets realize it’s not going to repeat in this market?

You are a dumb motherfucker!

S

Finally out of top 10 again, deserved.
S

Attached: iotaisis.png (980x552, 679K)

>not accumulating more as it falls
PLEASE dip more. If brainlets can't see the scope of this project and the roots already forming I don't know what to tell you. The goal isn't domination it's cooperation but people are so tribal about their teams kek

remember when people were unironically putting money in this shit coin?

if you're putting money in anything but btc, ltc or xrp then you're simply gambling with your money

wow you are not narrow minded at all

Severely overpriced, overhyped, and barely works.

Should be rounding out the top 50.

>BTC
cash or gold, its the first and will at min. be a valued collectors item
>ETH
Smart Contracts are a unque solution to plenty of problems and over half the ecosystem is ERC20 tokens. Big future with continued dev
>IOTA
Actual paradigm shift in use of data streams and connectivity of sensors, can be used as the mesh to connect real world to ETH smart contracts or BTC value transfer, among other things.

These are literally the only 3 coins to be bullish on long term. XRP is midterm fine I suppose, bankers might use it. LTC is a novelty.

ETH isn't the only smart contract platform. A lot of companies are doing this stuff on private chains.

IOTA is a clunky, centralized, cobbled together protocol that is far behind in terms of any IoT tech.

It weirds me out that IOTA is so obsessed with ternary tech rather than binary. I don't understand their reasoning for doing so but it seems kind of funky

>clunky, centralized, cobbled together protocol that is far behind in terms of any IoT tech
Name one that has real world partners at the same level and scope that IOTA does? Can't be that cobbled together if it is getting real world use.
>ETH isn't the only smart contract platform
True, but it has a proven history so far. Dev team is constantly working to keep it evolving which keeps it's chances high.
The use of ternary is basically just for energy efficiency in PoW for small sensors in the field. I'd wager if battery tech became significantly better ternary wouldn't be as useful but I could be wrong there. IOTA also 100% works with binary devices

>The goal isn't domination it's cooperation but people are so tribal about their teams kek
t. virtue signaling soyboy Iota bagholder who dreams about rapefugee cities

For IOTA skeptics, what do you see as the forthcoming leader in the Internet of Things space?

It obviously has a huge future given the direction technology is taking, but which crypto is going to capitalize on it the most?

I feel like the electricity involved for their PoW calculations is a hidden cost that people gloss over when they talk about "free" transactions. I feel like an optimized PoS algorithm could get transaction costs low enough to be competitive with Tangle PoW costs. I feel like ETH could eventually offer similarly cheap transactions.

You must be really desperate to unload your heavy IOTA bags to shill this hard for your shitcoin that randomly locks up people’s wallets and had the entire network go offline for weeks.

Made a thread about this earlier.
These were my points.
-Tangle does not exist. IOTA as it exists today is a token run on private servers that, if you've ever tried to use the beta wallet, you will know barely even works. They have not even fully figured out how Tangle will work yet, and some of the science behind it is questionable

-Like Theranos, they are acting as if the experimental technology they have an idea for already exists and they have it, when it reality, they do not

-The team has misrepresented its relationships with major corporations

-The team lashes out whenever it's criticized. Criticisms from the crypto world (i.e. Charlie Lee, founder of LTC) and the academic world (MIT) are met with the kind of response you'd expect on /v/ or Jow Forums

Attached: 1515961989694.jpg (640x1136, 86K)

l don't see why the Internet of Things needs crypto. I don't even see why I need my toaster to talk to the Internet to begin with, let alone perform transactions.

If this drops to 1sat I'll just keep buying more. You guys can't see past your noses I swear.

Don't forget, the devs build in a backdoor...

It doesn't really need crypto. Thats what its call Internet of Things. IOTA is a smelly pajeet tier scam for the normies.

Fair criticism to point out the lack of necessity of crypto, but you’re cherry picking with the toaster comment.

With automation becoming so fortuitous, as well as the growing adoption of things like self driving vehicles and “smart” technology integration, it’s a no brainer that its going to become everyday tech.

The point I keep trying to make is that just because IoT may be a real thing one day doesn't mean that IOTA is going to be the platform for it. That's ridiculous, that's like stocking up on Chuck E. Cheese dollars thinking that one day, the entire video gaming industry will buy and sell its products in Chuck E. Cheese scrip.

Attached: 66041510_p0.jpg (1200x1311, 366K)

They would probably say something like "Oh this way you can use IOTA to only pay for each watt of electricity your toaster uses". I'm not sure if that's really an amazing upgrade over just paying some monthly electricity fee. It won't be 100% precise but it doesn't need to be if both parties agree it's a reasonable fee.

With something like Uber or Lyft, I can already pay nigh-instantaneously using a credit/debit card. What advantage does paying with crypto give me?
Also, why does IoT stuff need a dedicated coin? I'm skeptical with crypto to begin with, and that sort of thing makes me even more skeptical and less likely to want it (oh, you have a

IOTA isn’t crypto. It’s being marketed as some universal bullshit vaporware protocol that would allow IoT devices, your TV and car to talk to each other and make automatic transactions. There is still no proof of concept hardware prototypes of IOTA being implemented as an IoT backbone it’s claimed to be nor there will be any until IOTA receives some smart city partnership. Tangle is pure garbage, so they would have a hard time explaining their potential partners why should they go with it and not blockchain.

but muh ternary

You guys are so fucking dumb.
Im working in the car industry and there are 5000 Use Cases for IOTA already which are being developed (Bosch etc.).

Unless some other coins the IOTA foundation is in depth-corporation with the biggest players out there already. Of course there is a lot of work to do but right now IOTA is the only currency which brings a solution for so many upcoming Use Cases regarding the IOT.
IOTA can transport data and value at the same time. Industry 4.0 Car Industry supply chain..... whole fucking infrastructure with EV charging stations and IOTA is in the lead when it comes to partnerships for sure.

So rather shut the fuck up if you are unemployed faggots without having the slightest idea what is going on behind the scenes.

IDIOTA

Attached: iota.png (1314x628, 1.16M)

You need to be able to lie more convincingly if you're going to try to shill.

>Im working in the car industry

The general crudeness of your post combined with the lack of any kind of specific details other than a conveniently round number (5000) that someone who works in the car industry (like, unless you mean you pump gas) would mention, exposes what you're doing.

I don't know, maybe you're just not very smart, but this is clearly bullshit, and you don't even have to be very smart to spot it.

Attached: 9625261350d9732c85dcac80db1feb0d.png (1000x750, 595K)

>8691690
Paying with a credit card involves an intermediary (banks and you pay for that).
M2M Payments also pay exactly for the service they provide each other, e.g. parking your car, now you pay for full hours or whatever, with IOTA you pay for the exact time you are parking your car.

why am i laughing so hard at this

Founder of IOTA is a left-wing virtue signalling nutcase. Your average urban German, basically.

Goddamn this board is retarded.

Chief digital officer of Volkswagen:
twitter.com/JohannJungwirth/status/966568625544015872
But you fucking genius NEETs obviously know better than him.

Attached: vw.png (1228x936, 276K)

Your toaster doesn't need crypto. Car swarms, pay roads, drone sensor feeds. Think globally and imagine the nightmare of rent-seeking and managing subscriptions and currency conversions. It doesn't work without either all things giving their shit away for free or having a nice, feeless, trustless currency that allows for one off nanotransactions instead of a web of fucked up subscriptions. All you need is oracles outside of IOTA that give the spot rates on fiat to IOTA to allow for a seemless thing economy.

I swear, people just don't fucking get it. They're going to look up from their bags of tokens and see that IOTA has penetrated the real world and come out the other side of the crash.

Maybe he works in the car industry driving a taxi?

Attached: 656431.jpg (325x310, 11K)

>parking your car, now you pay for full hours or whatever, with IOTA you pay for the exact time you are parking your car.
There's absolutely no reason why we cant do that now other than cities/companies being greedy and hoping people get tickets.

This. IOTA is futureproof and gonna go x20 during next bullrun.

But you have to go to the machine and pay instead of going into your car directly and let the car pay autonomous

How can IOTA do micropayments if you can't send funds to the same address twice without it being a security risk?

Fund manager of Drexel Burnham:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Milken
But you fucking genius NEETs obviously know better than him.

Attached: michael milken.jpg (400x300, 30K)

he probably bought in at like 2 cents and could dump his bags any time he wants for a fat profit

>Bosch
Yeah, "in talks". Give me an official statement where Bosch had partnered up with IDIOTA.

No, you literally don't. I live in a decaying rust belt city and we've been able to pay from our phones forever. We could have automatic pay-to-park now, anyway. There's just an infrastructure obstacle that in no way requires crypto to fix.

Now you're beginning to understand how these 'partnerships' were formed. The corporations in question know they are in no danger if IOTA goes under, they were just loose affiliates, and the IOTA team has nothing to lose.

I would not go as far as to say that the IOTA team bribed certain corporate board members in exchange for negotiating some public recognition and affiliation, but that would explain it.

M

...what happens now?

No reason to discuss with faggots.

Now is your last chance to buy in cheaply else you mofos will miss out

Cya faggots

There's no reason except for hype and naive futurism.

It is an absolutely useless feature that makes this glitchy shitcoin even slower and more prone to errors. Everything has to be converted to binary to be used by any current tech. It's like being a screeching autist that insists on writing a book in Latin where you have to translate English into Latin to write it, knowing that then the reader has to translate it back into English to read it since there are no native Latin speakers anymore. It's uniquely horrible, but not the only uniquely horrible thing about iota either.

>rolled their own crypto
KEKEKEKEK

Attached: 1520123018792.png (996x805, 914K)

No thanks, I’ll buy real crypto that has utility like BNB and doesn’t bleed like your mom’s vagina.

>Also, why does IoT stuff need a dedicated coin?
Honestly, this. I've been using bitcoin since 2011, and I've never seen a compelling use-case for it(or blockchain based tokens in general) other than buying drugs on the internet.

Bump for truth.

Because when you have a smart home and don’t want to have the produced data hacked/exposed you need something like IOTA. Maybe, there are other ways around it but IOTA fits right in.

There is not even any guarantee that even if Tangle is ever created that the current IOTA token holders will even be able to exchange their tokens for the live coin. I don't think they will ever get the Tangle beyond the conceptual stage it's stuck at now, but they are lying to people. They are acting as if they have some technological advanced crypto coin, when in reality, they barely even have a functional token.

IOTA makes Bitconnect pale in comparison.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1080x1701, 263K)