So what is a good career path for an unemployed 22 year old with no college experience...

So what is a good career path for an unemployed 22 year old with no college experience? I currently have no expenses and am willing to do anything to make a living for myself. I was considering trying to learn programming but i want to weigh my options and figured i'd see if anyone has advice for me. Sorry if this is the wrong board for this, i just figured here would be better than adv

Attached: 1520487283425.jpg (600x558, 34K)

Suck dick

hmm i never thought about that, thanks

web dev is the best in terms of money/effort. React is also some of my favorite tech ever

have you heard of cryptocurrency?

If you're going the programming route, you have to be fairly good and adaptable or else you'll have a tough time.

i have but i missed out on bitcoin and dont really have the money to invest in others.

web dev seems like a solid path, thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to check react out.

You want to be wealthy with the shitter our economy is about to be thrown into?

Electrical engineering
Lineman
Plumber
Welder
Private security

>tfw 20 working with homebuilder directly under owners wing and convincing him to build mining rigs
Feels good to learn trade and get gud in future gains

You did not miss out on bitcoin. This is just the beginning.

>and am willing
start using I am instead of just am. That'll help you make a living for yourself because when you apply for jobs, HR won't instantly reject you for being an illiterate millennial.

if you were a cartoon girl you could just sit in a glass of ice cream i guess

Attached: a90329eb47bfeb02f68f22cf04590549a.jpg (640x786, 80K)

You could look into being an MWD. The field workers I have interacted with have told me that it is easy, pays well, and has the potential for upward mobility. You'd have to travel a lot but a jobs a job.

be yourself user, start a business

welding, 500k a year easily

I've found college is basically a joke, and trades aren't much better unless you're willing to fuck around with a union for years. I'd say find something like a warehouse gig and shell away as much money as you can, live modestly/shared living situation and pray to God the economy picks up.

The Odin Project

You’ll be employed in 4 months if you take it seriously

but i dont have any money to invest :(

kk thx my guy

well i am not a cartoon girl

hmmm i never considered that

damn i never knew welding was that good of a gig

ill look into that, im not entirely sure what it is

React is trash and web dev is a miserable existence. I've been doing it for almost 10 years now and not a day goes by that I don't want to blow my brains out.

It’s a free curriculum to learn web development (The Odin Project).

Don't listen to OP. Miserable people exist in every profession

Look for administrative assistant/office assistant jobs for a medical device/pharmaceutical company.

Do that for like a year or little longer and internally apply for an entry level inside sales position.

Do that for 2 years and internally apply for an outside sales rep position in the same company.

5 years from now you'll be making $100k+ only being a high school graduate with limited experience.

I strongly advise that you need to be ready to spend the next 3-5 years at the same company. Employers get huge erections if you have had a steady work history with longer tenures at a previous employer.

Or sell cocaine.

Become some kind of technician who goes to people's houses

>wagecucking is ok as long as you're paid well
It's ok, once you've had some experience working in the real world you'll understand.

EE is pretty stagnant now. All the jobs are in software now.