I am seriously happy knowing that this coin...

I am seriously happy knowing that this coin, you spent many waking hours of your life on creating FUD and fake news is now actually going to be releasing the biggest currency partnership in history on April 17th.

I don't know what else to say. You lost. Again. Have fun holding Pajeetlink though.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

colossuscoinxt.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=-zUu3vQ6IhU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're going to get absolutely rekt by XVG, again, come 4/17

they're just pumping it now so that they can sell off the XVG donation they got

Parthership is going to "fall through" at the last second because of "SEC", but XVG dev will use the donated money to continue to work on "new features"

in b4 Justin "I Can't Stop Getting Arrested" Vendetta exit scams and is arrested yet again.

Okay Vergecuckboy. It will be dumped as soon as the partnership is announced. Pump and dump is the game. If you ain't playing, you ain't staying.

Happy Fools' Day for you too, user.

dude, seriously... xvg is all about quick pumps backed by lots of bombastic marketing. Same thing happened with wraith; it rises a bit, followed by a plumment towards even greater depths.

Also, chances are that another batch of wallets get hacked right before the "news" is released. Same thing happened with Coin Pouch. Not a word from the devs or CP tho.

It's a pump and dump scam.

Attached: 1522518966220.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Capped. See you in two weeks when you are FOMO buying in.

I'm not interested in verge what-so-ever and will gladly pass along any potential gains to be had with this one. There are much much better privacy coins out there with a lot more potential then this scammy shitcoin. The risk is too high. It's simply not on my horizon of options, so stick that "fomo" argument up yer ass.

I'm allready investing in a much better privacy coin that can be bought for just 0,0007 cents atm. If it reaches just 0,05 cents i stand to make hundreds of thousands. And it will.

Attached: 1511593864308.gif (220x242, 2.98M)

April fools.. good one.

I'll give you a hint.

Attached: r750j4rzmv601.jpg (1080x652, 59K)

Which coin

A success of a coin is not just based on it's technology. Verge has one of the strongest communities and it holds incredibly strong.

Colossus coin, ColX.

colossuscoinxt.org/

Put in a few tenners dude. You're not going to regret it.

Attached: 1342562345.png (900x540, 615K)

i am aware of that... that's why ColX is much more interesting as an investment, yield-wise. Do the research and understand what i'm saying. Recognize the early signs.

Attached: 1519618025983.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

fucking shill

This half-truth outdated graph seriously has to be an April Fools joke right?

Mention in a post that you are absolutely serious and truly and wholeheartedly support what you just showed cause I can not fathom that you are serious

How come biz hates Verge but they had no problem getting a 75 Million XVG donation in a couple days? They must have a strong following.

Can't wait.

It's from the Wraith protocol fiasco that happened on New Years. It's hard to forget because it happened on New Years. However, they have gotten much more communicative and transparent since then.

>wont buy XVG cause it's a scam
>buys the only privacy crypto that's more of a scam than XVG
my fucking sides, user

Jow Forumsraelies hates XVG because most of them missed out on picking up

The community were not the ones responsible for meeting the 75 million XVG goal.

TokenPay was. They were nowhere near close until TokenPay forked over the rest needed to meet the goal at the last minute.

I will buy Colossus now.

Problem is: It has gone down so much that the biggest mooning possible will only suffice to make me get out even and leave the ship as fast as I can. Otherwise I just delete it out of my 'folio.

You don't even understand what i'm saying, amateur. Learn to recognize early signs. Compare all the low ranked coins, and see which one has the strongest community support, and thus the highest potential of exponential adoption in its early stage.

Minimum risk vs maximum high-yield reward will make you rich in this game.

Learn to abstract and interpret. What do you think all the meme-lines represent?

I believe it's a scam and I hope to be right, otherwise other projects will take the hint and start doing the same shit. The last thing we need in crypto is yet another way to raise money on promises.
Anyway, real or not, I am not buying this shit nor any other shit that will make the same move.

Tai Lopez said XVG is bad too. But XVG has great marketing so it is performing very well. Normies love it, no one even cares if it is anonymous or not.

the community didn't even pay 20m

Just remember the first rule of investing; dont spend more then you can stand to lose. Other then that, you are literally buying a hidden diamond in the middle of a market correction... you're doing it right.

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zUu3vQ6IhU

Attached: 214543235.jpg (696x449, 94K)

>Tai Lopez
Well now I know to buy. Dumb fucking mutt

>privacy rating 3/5
>waiting for wraithprotocal
so even without it it was a 3/5, does that mean it's a 6/5 now? COLOSSUS FAGS BTFO BY THIER OWN PIC LMAO

CONCLUSION OF THE CHART: Monero is the best, despite of the Colossus shill try.

If it is so great how come it is going nowhere?

>"how come it is going nowhere?"

Jesus...

Use your brain and stop nit-picking. It was made months ago. Asides from that, nothing changed.

Who the fuck cares what coin is best? I'm not here to preach gospels, i'm here to make money.

again, xvg might rise a bit sure... i'm just saying there are much better investments to be made with much, much higher returns.

Do with it what you want.

i'm growing tired of talking to Jow Forumspleb. Now if you'd excuse me, i actually do have an allready secured retirement to enjoy. Peace.

Attached: 1512233056083.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Verge is one of those coins that I dont even feel bad for bagholders.
This is going to be great.

>pursuiting profits
>beting on Verge

Attached: 1518816967942.jpg (400x311, 18K)