He is great at poker. Why is he so bad at crypto?

He is great at poker. Why is he so bad at crypto?

-Largest holding is bitclave, which is down 90% since ATH. Also has large holdings of WAX and LUX, which have similar drops, much worse than the market
-whenever he is making orders he just rips through the book with market orders

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 93K)

If he was good at crypto he wouldn't need to make YouTube videos.

Because he has an unrealized gambling problem?

he has a youtube channel.
does this answer your question?

Attached: 1521240910493.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Just because these coins dropped doesn't mean they are bad. Maybe you noticed, all little shitcoin dropped way harder than btc. They moon harder, they drop harder. Doug is /ourguy/

> implying that not every coin is 80% down from ath u absolute fucking retard

nope

because he is too stupid to realize he has no business experience and is unable to analyze the viability of crypto. basically a typical know it all.

>have to moon 900% just to be even
>not shit

He's in crypto solely for the money, but at least he openly admits/jokes about it. His ignorance is especially apparent during his livestreams, he seemingly bought LUX because it had the most buzzwords attached to it

he fell for the altcoin meme

Some people are so fucked, even if the bull run starts they just might break even

doesn't he have a lot of money from poker. I don't think he cares much about his crypto money. it's probably just a risky investment he does out of fun.

>Just because these coins dropped doesn't mean they are bad
bitclave is an obvious scam coin though. Did you look at their "product". It's complete vaporware that does nothing. Anyone with a brain would have never bought that shit.

>he can see through your poker face
>he can't see through pajeet's shilling

I wonder if pajeets would win against him in poker

poker good. crypto bad. millionaire either way.

>My investments are with great coins. They will come back.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>My crypto portfolio by % (from today's video) Bitclave 20.0% Bitcoin 19.0% WAX 16.0% ETH 15.0% Dash 8.0% DBC 6.0% Storm 3.0% XMR 2.0% RHOC 2.0% Pivx 2.0% Lux 2.0% ZCL 2.0% Block 1.0% NEO 1.0% LSK 1.0% These are estimates. Will sell alts for more BTC soon.
>7:45 PM - 14 Jan 2018 - twitter
He isn't completely retarded. 19% is in BTC, and 2/5s of his portfolio are in blue chips, with more going straight to BTC. I guarantee that he does better than Jow Forums with all their pink wojaks about bitmex shorting and whining about going 'all in' on bagcoins rather than taking half and keeping in BTC to buy in lower.
Of course, if he just buys with a market order, it's likely from one of his videos where he let people on chat decide what to do with his $100k. People wouldn't be entertained by him waiting to get in on a coin, so he just did a market order. He's probably having a funner time and making youtube dosh, which takes more effort than shitposting on a indian shill forum.
Fuck you and your dramaposting OP, you're wrong as always and you killed Jow Forumsness so much that even a bear market can't get the good posters back, you colossal faggot. You're probably the marius poster because you can't stop sucking celebrity dick and are just too lazy to make money through views on youtube so you get (You)'s on 4chin instead.
GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEE.gif (400x204, 44K)

Correct. See also: programmers

2 weeks since the last video, did he kill himself?

Approaching crypto as any other investment and applying risk management techniques?
Stop teaching pajeets, I need them to be emotional to buy my bags

Attached: 1514455149425.jpg (1053x671, 103K)