Are there any people on this board that invest into securities other than Crypto?

Are there any people on this board that invest into securities other than Crypto?
(stocks, bonds, ETF's, options)
Anyone that does long-term/swing trading?
Anyone conducting fundamental analysis of companies instead of this Crypto gambling?
DCF analysis?

If yes, come in this thread and discuss trends/opportunities/risks

Attached: Blue Ocean STrateg.png (698x400, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfvAIor53Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope, nothing but crypto shills left here.

that's really sad. Are people really so stupid that they think they're gonna get their crypto lambo?

They would be better off investing in some education about financial markets and actually start making profits

I invested in two portofolios with SaxoBank.
MorningStar -5%
GlobalStockPicker -7%
so far.
Am I fucked in 2028 ?

The historical average return for stock market investing is about 7% a year. The average return for buying bitcoin? 200% a year.

It's almost as if crypto is an emerging asset class and you get to buy bags of it for pennies on the dollar.

I agree, you can get crazy ROI's in really no time.
However, you can't deny that it's nothing more than gambling where a littlebit of knowledge and research can possibly get you ahead of everyone else

I'd compare it to playing Poker.

Morningstar one looks good to me, guess you'll be fine in 2028

There's a stock market general on this board, but it dies off when the markets are closed.

that fish ain't gonna make it : (

did you search google for the perfect picture? something that depicts your current life situation. are you stuck in a bowl OP and do not know what to do bc all peers say is btc ltc eth btc ltc eth btc btc eth eth eth so you search google for the perfect picture that depict you jumping out of your comfort zone and into another world? a world you dont know 3 fucks about but ask anyways IF anyone by the .000009% chance on this board invests in stocks bonds and ETFs. Well you came to the right place user we fucking hate EOS.

Thank you

I invest in upro. It's a 3x leveraged etf which averages 30% annual returns in non recessionary years. I buy and hold, only retards say you shouldn't hold it due to decay, they ignore that it's based on the stock market and not a random walk

If there's another 2000 or 2008 style crash you're going to take 90% losses and get BTFO so make sure you have cash to buy the bottom

The chart doesn't look so great. Does it pay good dividends?

Gtfo my board boomer
sage

leveraged ETFs are over rated here
they increase beta, which I guess is desirable if you're trying to time the market, but pointless long term.

UHHHH ITS FUCKING SUNDAY DUMBASS
WHY DO YOU RETARDS ALWAYS MAKE THESE POSTS ON THE WEEKEND
THERES A STOCK MARKET GENERAL

I invest in high-yield dividend blue chips (like RDS.A, LYG, and F) and risky biotechs and sell into the FDA announcement runup. Been working out okay, but shifting my biotech funds into crypto because the risk:reward is more appealing in crypto.

Attached: sled1024.gif (1024x768, 296K)

Maybe OP has a 9-5 job where they block Jow Forums.

Upro only goes back til the bottom of the recession, but it's 2x cousin went through the 2007 recession and it still beat the sp500 in the long run. You're right though that recessions would have a bitconnect effect on it, but it will recover

isn't that just because upro doesn't pay out dividends?

I trade stocks OP.

This board is full of Pajeets and chinks trying to shill shitcoins though. They're never going to make it unless they're running the ponzi.

I do. AMA

Attached: dasrite.png (1170x633, 94K)

I invest in rice, physical stamina, and more knowledge of how to survive if all hell breaks lose. Because quite frankly, it's the most important thing to do. We will see a major collapse and it will happen in the next 10 years. The ones saying you're full of shit are the ones who will die first.

Are we entering a bear market?

don't tell my you're paying an extra 1% in fees for an ETF can sign you up for a DRIP.

Are leveraged ETFs/ETNs a meme?

Yes I'm all in Canadian weed stocks for the run up to legalization this summer.

>inb4 overvalued
>inb4 already priced in

Maybe if you jumped in at ATH late December/first week of January. I have been trading the sector since last September. Even if I hodled through the crash since then (which I haven't) I would still be up on principal investment.

lmfao how does one invest in "socks" (misspelling?) like do you just buy a bunch of socks and sell them when people wear them out?

Fucking peanut butter-brains

Attached: brainlet01.png (403x448, 53K)

We shouldn't be but the likelihood that we do is higher now than it usually is. So it's probably safe to say no and safer to say wait a while before buying.

>no answers
Thanks

any emerging space with mass amounts of gold rush type profits are always speculative and borderline gambling. It honestly depends on *HOW* you get you're information.

Attached: 666.gif (410x400, 68K)

Pinksheets. EGYF. Sleeping giant

Sleeping? It's comatose.

JUST realized blue ocean strategy picture. OP just go take the courses at blue ocean University

bravo...fucking bravo..

Attached: 20170416_194406.jpg (1639x2914, 796K)

is the next uranium bull market a meme or is it actually gonna happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=gfvAIor53Ig