Games suck today and I used to use them to bond with friends

It's really hard to find a game that doesn't outright suck today. Back in the old days we had Diablo, Diablo 2, Total Annihilation, Starcraft, Counterstrike, you name it.

All of them were made by people who play them.

Today there are two category of games: bad "AAA" games and bad indie games. The former is made by people who can potentially make games but are not allowed to by their managers. The latter is made by people who want to make good games but can't because they're incompetent.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Attached: 1567820285086.png (1011x1088, 923K)

reddit spacing sooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo epic

t. Boomer

You guys are not comfy

agreed. single player games sucks ass these days. I don't feel any enjoyment.

Attached: 1552491812838.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Occasionally there are big-budget indie games that turn out to be interesting. Fez, The Witness, West of Loathing come to mind, but then again I have really bad taste.

>Fez, The Witness, West of Loathing come to mind, but then again I have really bad taste.
None of these can compare to the old high production quality games, not even close.

You're right, no fun games since forever. Mostly play old games.

Modern games are also pozzed as hell these days.

there are plenty of low-budget indie games that are interesting op just has shit taste

Attached: wasteland trade center.png (293x47, 12K)

True, true

>there are plenty of low-budget indie games that are interesting op just has shit taste
Said the increasingly nervous shit game peddler.
Name one, that has the same fun community-creating property as old games did

play WoW Classic

Attached: akari-akaza-27119.jpg (300x450, 35K)

The Paradox Interactive games have a very tight-knit community and are very mechanically intricate

There's very few single player games that are actually good
Also, I don't understand why so many developers these days are incompetant and make retarded decisions
It feels like the priority of devs these days is to achieve the overrated realistic graphics, instead of focusing on plot and gameplay
The market these days is flooded with garbage tier generic games of the same genre with realistic graphics, but bland gameplay

I got into 7 days to Die recently. It's shit, but it's basically Minecraft with some Epoch elements thrown in. Perfect for a sperg.

Its all about the experience rather than games being fun

Attached: 1460895524613.jpg (861x918, 69K)

Elona and Dwarf Fortress lole

Attached: 2f01dc699467be4b3dd98c4b2737dc3c.jpg (1544x2000, 1.57M)

It’s what happens when you hire women, they don’t understand games.

Just play old games, fuck Chink shit like fortnight.

play terraria desu
ive been playing it nearly exclusively for the past 3 weeks and clocked in around 100 hours

play russian roulette it's one of the best games out there

Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. A spare weapon, some gold, a small gem, is all I want in exchange of the equipment you'll need on whatever quest you might undertake. Now, now, now...Don't be shy. All of my items are guaranteed for life and come with a two day warranty!

Attached: Diablo_II_Gheed_cart.JPG (1).jpg (449x238, 26K)

stardew valley is good. so is dont starve

new Insurgency works great for me
also you can just play mmos when you only intend to bond someone ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵐᶦnᶦᵐᵘᵐ ᶠᵘn

Attached: 1543823920897.png (598x598, 306K)