Tonight

It's happening tonight

Strap in boys!

Attached: 1515427238289.jpg (602x800, 113K)

We're going to make it you just gotta believe

Attached: 1522383002652.jpg (579x523, 82K)

no it’s not. it’s fucking over. i can’t believe i fell for this meme

I miss madman delusional poster guy

also first post in a while: pls pls team creme

Get out while you still can you utter fucking brainlets.
BTC is tanking and so will your shitcoins, its better to get out while you still can than to go down with the ship.

can you stop posting this EVERY NIGHT!

Boohoohoo it drop's for a couple of days.. Mommy mommy! Make the bad feelies go away mommy!

Attached: pepechild.gif (592x415, 80K)

never

The amount of peeps and chocolate holding LINK unironically makes me want to sell my stack.

Are there really no creme LINK holders but me?

I bought 1000 chain link at 0.70 its now less than 0.25. I trusted you Jow Forums

kek, but with empathy

If it goes to zero, I lose $20k...my life changes 0%. Not sure why people can’t accept that some people actually “only invest what they’re willing to lose.”

you are massively retarded. this coin is dead, its time to stop shilling already

Yea it is

creme-boys holding strong
meme the creme!

It isn’t “dead.” The market is correcting. Some projects may succeed, some may not. This project is no more dead than amazon and google were when .coms popped. ChainLink isn’t “dead” until it fails. It hasn’t even released mainnet yet. People so concerned with the day to day price. It may not succeed, but to say its success is dependent on market activity is dumb.

Linkies say this every night

Attached: EBA133E9-CA58-4BC0-B628-70EEE4E22A44.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Cremepie faggot holding Link and sipping mimosas. Link won’t make me poor, but it will make me rich. Let these ruined babies get their anger out. I’m comfy af.

>He bought at 3 for $2.10 instead of 4 for $1.
Wowee!

Attached: PicsArt_03-31-12.35.26.jpg (720x720, 208K)

Write off your Link as a loss. Check back in 24 months.

I'm comfy af.
Since 2 weeks I'm 50% req 50% link. since then I dont even check my portfolio anymore.
I'm just waiting 2 years and then check in again when I made it.
i didnt even pull my tokens off the exchange because the chinese guy told me funds are safe and chinese people are trustworthy

8(|)

Funds are safe.

Attached: PicsArt_04-01-04.34.08.jpg (500x382, 54K)

oogah boogah rocklink not worth much cloth
now grugjak not pay mortgage on cave

Attached: rocklink.png (976x867, 83K)