Don't forget Tuesday!

Spotify is trading on the open market beginning Tuesday. They are bypassing the traditional method of going public by direct listing, i.e. cutting out the banking middle men and going directly to public investors. It should be a lucrative endeavor to say the least. So, if you don't already have an account with a brokerage, you should get one opened tomorrow ASAP. Good luck!

Attached: F54BC2B5-4343-48F9-BC35-7DEADA2C6753.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2018/2/28/17063892/spotify-ipo-margins-music-labels-streaming
google.com/amp/s/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2018/4/1/17173976/barry-mccarthy-daniel-ek-spotify-ipo-wall-street-bankers
youtu.be/tWwZF1JnUXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what shitcoin is this

It's not a coin, it's a traditional stock. You know, how white people get rich.

Bumping to help all you crypto losers have a real chance at making some money.

21 year old with no money to invest. But thanks for trying man. I'll run with you someday.

Could you advise me how to do this as a brit pleasE?

is putting $3k into it even worth bothering?

Most British-based stockbrokers can easily buy and sell shares on foreign stock exchanges, and if you don’t have a foreign currency account they’ll produce your contract note in sterling. You tell them what you want to do and they’ll do all the work for you.

Bump, I think spotify is the best music player out there. Updated every day, shits on apple and others.

How can I invest in this?

Attached: 1322781232235.jpg (600x772, 66K)

I would say yes, definitely.

perfect kek

I thought spotify wasn't even profitable. that being said I love their service

Attached: how to make money the succ.jpg (500x358, 156K)

It's being traded on the open market starting Tues. You can buy through any traditional brokerage. Just open an account at E-Trade or somewhere similar.

this is going to be a pump and dump thing though so be careful their business model is worse than Snapchat which doesn't have one

This stock will tank on release, don't buy on market opening. Spotify is a nice idea but they are not profitable at all and having issues left and right. Besides, we are in a massive tech bubble. Facebook is dragging all tech stocks down

Could you recommend a good stockbroker for a poorfag? I can spare maybe £100 or so. Or can you only buy full shares?

Is E-Trade allow non-US customers? I'm in the UK

True, but check out this article on Spotify's business model and how it will become very liquid.

google.com/amp/s/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2018/2/28/17063892/spotify-ipo-margins-music-labels-streaming

Please don't post about real finance stuff.
This forum is about autism coins.

Lol, sorry, I wasn't aware.

I believe TD Ameritrade now owns the former eTrade UK. So I would check them out.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BUY ANYTHING AFTER THIS

Attached: 1519466111734.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>IPO not underwritten by several bulge-bracket firms

listen, children: if insiders don't want a piece pre-IPO then it's a dud. it looks like the VCs want to cash out and move on. wall street doesn't want their "bags" so they're selling direct to the gullible.

but go ahead. you know better than those assholes, right?

Let me guess, you're a banker. If any of you want to know the real reason here's the article:
google.com/amp/s/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2018/4/1/17173976/barry-mccarthy-daniel-ek-spotify-ipo-wall-street-bankers
Here's an excerpt:

>McCarthy presented the entrepreneur and his board with a clinical, “brutally logical” diagnosis of why Spotify shouldn’t sell shares to institutional investors right before trading begins.

>Spotify, he argued, could avoid the regulations, fees and distractions since it didn’t need to raise money, already had a well-known consumer brand and had a good idea of how much it was worth from all the private trades done for years by existing investors.

>“It’s not like Barry’s wanted to do this forever and this was the opportunity,” said one person close to the company. “Barry does not care about how history remembers him or doesn’t remember him.”

But guys, do you relly thing that spotify will grow up in its first days in the exchange? Spotify discovered 2 millon people using his app for free before entering in tradingworld

Those free users have to listen to ads. Ads create revenue.

I wouldn't buy this. They took out a massive loan and are in debt to the sum of something like 1.5 billion. They rumbled the music industry enough that the major record companies joined together so they could sort out their legislation with how Spotify streams their songs. This is leading to record companies adapting more to the streaming service and making demands where they would receive a greater sum of the profit so in fact as time has gone on and recording companies know where they stand they have made greater demands this over time has made it more costly for Spotify. There is a great video explaining this here.

youtu.be/tWwZF1JnUXo

I know Spotify seems pretty hip and everyone uses it but just because it's popular doesn't mean that it has a sustainable or good business model