Yesterday POWH had 10.000 ETH

yesterday POWH had 10.000 ETH
today POWH has 11.238 ETH

had you invested yesterday, today you'd have 10% gains already. let that sink in.

Attached: logo1.png (1030x1136, 219K)

bump

>less than 10 million dollar market-cap
>less than 4000 token holders
>can't be killed by regs because it's a smart contract (this killed bitconnect)
it's like people want to work for the rest of their lives or something.

bitconnect mcap peaked at 6 billion; davor at 1.8 billion. both failed because of centralization.
and you get divs in ETH which retains its value.

Attached: gif14[1].gif (572x260, 1.73M)

gonna make it

Attached: 1522613120114.jpg (1600x1256, 271K)

>>can't be killed by regs because it's a smart contract (this killed bitconnect)
OK but bitconnect was paying shills huge amounts in BTC directly (not including dividends). Bitconnect was even low key paying shills to buy ads on jewtube.

POWH doesn't pay anything for the shills except the tiny dividends. It has 0 chance of ever becoming as big as bitconnect.

POWH shills BTFO

false. a 10% increase in eth does not equate to a 10% increase in token sell price

ive been in since 2k eth and havent doubled yet

the gains are pretty awful right now, once people start realizing this its gonna crash hard and fast

I can’t wait for the most epic dumping. It will be beautiful! Which whale is going to pull the trigger first? Or will devs exit scam in a panic?

It doesn't matter because:
1. pyramid scemes always collapse
2. people only pay attention because market is gay at the moment

11.329 ETH now

false; people are taking out ads themselves with their divs because they got in early.
join the discord.

>11.329 ETH now
congratulation on your 0.00001% gain

>false; people are taking out ads themselves with their divs because they got in early.
doesn't compare. bitconnect literally gave away tens of millions to shills and advertisement. POWH dividends will never ever produce even 1% of that money.

Trevon James in the house!

i concede it won't come close to BCC's level but it will grow immensely in months to come, i can promise you that.

at this point, putting ANY amount of money into it guarantees you will never actually make anything significant, and you will probably lose a lot of money.

there literally aren't enough people anymore. it's over.

Why is there no longer the charts tab on the homepage? Seems fishy that they remove the best charts for watching the history/rate of change, right when the ETH inflow seems to be flat-lining...

see you at 20k eth

Reporting all pyramid scheme promoters to the police

Boy I sure love a good ponzi

This is just like datawallet!

Friendly reminder: if you put money into this ponzi you lose 10% and another 10% when you withdraw. The dividends are .000000001 ETH and you will never make your money back.

Also, the only people who are positive on powh are the cucks circle jerking in their discord.

when are people going to finally sell?

Attached: f9bc1e01e7134e6fe0eadd8539eaf55256ec2a39.gif (480x240, 1017K)

Put in 5 ETH less than 48h ago for 0.0862 in divs. That's 1.72%