Is it time to leave crypto and buy some stocks instead?

Is it time to leave crypto and buy some stocks instead?

Attached: DPGTxwEXkAAfsWz.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pooltrade.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sell your link and req
buy coca cola and novartis

It’s time to put it in pooltrade

pooltrade.io

Attached: 5FB70AC2-0A56-4F3C-B66B-C83DB5895F9F.jpg (1050x1050, 224K)

U know what time it is and what time it is to do to yourself

Imagine some biz fag switching to stocks and then the stock market becomes a bear market for real lmao.

Instead of losing %20 a day you can start losing %3 starting today!!

this

It's time to short everything including your life, OP.

Attached: 1522531476025.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

gt

Yes, see my thread

No, because losing thousands in crypto isn't the same feeling as losing thousands in the stock market. The stock market is slow-and-steady decline that bleeds you dry over 5 year time frame. Every day you wake up to a small negative percentage.

Crypto at least has the courtesy to tank your portfolio that much in a few months.

If you're a self-respecting Jow Forumsraeli that lives the buy high sell low creed, absolutely.

Yea since the bear cycle is winding down here why not jump to stocks where it's just starting,?

sage
kys boomer

>buy coca cola and novartis

and pepsi

Literally what's been happening since February

EGYF Pinksheet stock. Sleeping giant

>buy high
>sell low

POSSIBLE IMPORTANT LOW

Attached: 678678.jpg (1349x192, 115K)

Not really a bear market, shit goes down and then it goes back up. I'm only down like 5% since feb.

FWIW, I opted to buy a house late last year/early this year because putting the cash into house equity seemed like a better idea than buying a lot of extra stock. I'm still buying stock and bond index funds regularly with automatically scheduled transactions, but it's looking like a worse deal than 5 years ago. But I was thinking that 2-3 years ago too, so idk.

It'd be better than buying shitcoins at least.

that's a typical /biz move. stocks are inflated so buy and sell your cryptos after 70% correction