HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU STILL HODL?

BTC HAS BEEN IN FREE FALL OTHER THEN THE ARTIFICIAL PUMPS HOW THE HELL COULD YOU POSSIBLY THING THERE IS GOING TO BE A TREND REVERSAL?

Attached: 23213.png (547x633, 434K)

>GOT THE BITTY UH BITCOIN GOT DA STIFFY UH

Learn one thing. Buy when this board is pink, sell when there is green mania.

BIZ HATES THIS MEME PLEASE STOP POSTING IT.

Attached: 1521767104615.jpg (720x549, 38K)

>BITCOIN WILL GO DOWN FOREVER

Some people actually only invested what they’re willing to lose faggot. That’s the point. Not everyone is an emotional, angry loser who just lost 60% of his life savings due to being financially unsophisticated.

I’m holding to 0...comfy. 100% loss doesn’t affect my life.

>crypto
>trends

you mean surprise green/red dildos that may or may not last months?

Attached: 1513751543149.png (403x448, 56K)

IT DROPS 50 UH EVERY DAY SILLY NIGGER

Attached: Untitled.png (704x677, 940K)

holding to 0.
Hoping for a EOY bull run to save me.

When it breaks the prophecy, I will know this thing is not cursed. Until then fuck this shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (1581x785, 113K)

>implying anyone with a brain hodls BTC and not the alts that will overtake in a few years

All pumps are artificial, they are manmade.

Attached: 34535356.jpg (550x450, 35K)

Damn.

Attached: 5-55.jpg (728x608, 51K)

this aint my first rodeo

bitcoin is not for selling
bitcoin is for buying and for holding

only an absolute retard would sell a deflationary asset that will almost guaranteedly be worth more at some point in the future

They are all connected to the price to btc because they are all ponzi schemes warped in buzzwords.

When the underlying tech is get in as many suckers as you can before you dump on them then what difference does it make user.

Attached: 1522336903809.gif (378x364, 220K)

Pinkies iffy uh creamie got the cryptokitties uh

I just keep buyin'

Attached: jewishbowl.png (800x445, 602K)

I like this chart a lot, the perfect FOMO killer.

Not sure, if scammer or just gone full retard.

i guess being set for life does make a man go full retard yeah

What can you do other then wait for the price to hit negative 10 bucks then wait for some retard to buy in like bitconnect.

THEN BE LIKE AYY YO MAIN I GOT 1.5 % OF MY INTIAL INVESTMENT ON THIS FOOL. GONNA GET A TACO NOW

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>They are all connected to the price to btc because they are all ponzi schemes warped in buzzwords.
well no

they might correlate because btc is the most established and everything but nevertheless this is about technology and trust me privacy and smart contract technology fia blockchains will not go away. bitcoin might. i for myself am pretty sure it will. but only because it will get replaced by a better version of the technology

dont be so simple minded and think a little bit more long-term

KEK

NIGGER THOSE FUCKING MEANINGLESS BUZZ WORDS WAT

Attached: 1521577327042.jpg (657x527, 42K)

Not forever. Only until it reaches 0. Which happens in a few weeks.
No one wants you shitty internet money anymore.

im sorry if you cant distinct between buzzwords and words used to refer to a specific technology

nasdaw "crashed" aswell. its even higher now tho.

same will happen with crypto. it has a use. there is demand. i dont see the problem you have with accepting that

Why not sell now and buy more later?

Unless we get a big dip to close out the day the trend will reverse. Then we'll be stuck in a sideways market for 3 years, bouncing between 6-8k.

NIGGA IFFY UH

Oh, the poor baby lost money on bitcoin and now he’s MAD and HATES it. Just two months ago he loved it, but now the big boy is all grown up

>there is demand

Attached: 1521636242785.jpg (450x370, 17K)

Same here.. Not an autistic neet like most fags here with no job

that is someone's son.
let that sink in for a moment.

>goldman sachs buys an exchange
no i dont think there is demand. they always buy stuff that nobody needs

>countries writing new laws and regulations
no i dont think there is demand. they always regulate the stuff nobody cares about

>you can eliminate third parties in finance
no i dont think there is demand. people love to pay banks huge fees for literally giving the OK

>tl;dr you are a brainlet

When it all crashes low enough for a proper bull market to start again, everyone will fomo right in. Might take years, but the cycle will repeat.

Attached: 1518444274638.jpg (500x503, 173K)

Attached: 9867DC10-E679-4480-B27C-3D22611C2878.jpg (700x700, 79K)

>TIPS.

you grossly underestimate the power of autism

Attached: 1521997188159.jpg (924x560, 67K)

This. But why do you expect most biztards to have foresight beyond a 1hr chart? Come on.

How are you skill stuck in denial? We went passed the bull trap.

Attached: saupload_main-stages-of-bubble-1.png (618x516, 15K)

we're at first sell-off

true

well i dont think in your stupid TA terms and neither do i care about them. TA and everything that goes with it has no value and is for complete plebs.

im investing in technology. i have time. what do i care about the noise you call bubbles. i only trade shortterm for fun while knowing its gambling. you should get that in your head aswell

also maybe get some education in finance. just by posting this image i can already tell you have none

>When it all crashes low enough for a proper bull market to start again, everyone will fomo right in

How long exactly will this take you have to wait for the past generations to pass away or something.

>be investor
>I remember when bitcorn burned my money.
>Oh look it is up agian
>Time to burn more money I guess.

Attached: 1522500716245.png (440x418, 253K)

we're at fear
there's no capitulation or despair

HOW MANY TECH COMPANIES FAILED YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER. SOME NIGGER IS STILL HOLDING THE SPEAR WAITING FOR GUNS TO RUST I AM SURE.

'>capitulation

Happened already, the price is being artificially propped up by market manipulators.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 135K)

>HOW MANY TECH COMPANIES FAILED
why would i care about individual companies who failed when the market as a whole went up?

either you are trolling or just legit stupid

t.fax machine investor.

sorry didnt mean to make your brain throw outofmemory exceptions

artificial dumps, artificial pumps. welcome to crypto.

NIGGAS JIFFY UH, NIGGAS GOT THE SPLIFFY UH

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>welcome to *tulips.

Fucking Millennials think this is a brand new world.

Attached: 1521252828370.jpg (319x331, 15K)

I'm still up. Also, it's not like I put my life savings in here. I'm just gonna ride this shit to the bottom.

>muh toolups

Attached: 1509924799516.jpg (600x328, 28K)

Fucking apologize Jesus Christ.

apologize for what?

I dunno, these threads always crack me up.