Hi biz

Hi biz

If dubs, I will uninstall my blockfolio for one year, and not visit biz anymore either.

The time saved I will spend on getting fit and socializing more. This site has taken so much time and money from me, and I would be better off just staying the fuck away from it instead of panic selling or some shit.

If singles, I keep putting more or my wagecuck salary into this shit and keep shitposting on biz

If trips, LINK will be $1000 EOU

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-233456.jpg (1080x1920, 384K)

> AMB
> LINK
> REQ
Holy shit you really fell for the memes

I fucking hate seeing my money disappear day by day. Fuck.

>IOST
lol someone actually bought this

Get the fuck out of my thread chocolate

Yea, user you will be wagecucking for some time, pick better coins ffs

Fell.for the memes of getting rich throguh good projects?

>Worrying about 2k.

Grow some fucking balls kid. I could lose your entire portfolio's value in a day and not flinch.

the thing is it is fucking painfull to be in this crypto shit. You put in your money then wait to basically win the lottery all the while you see the market crashing everything bleeding without a real reason. I am one of those bought in at ATH cucks who lost 70% of investment. I am beyond depressed at this point and the only way out is to forget about this shit internet money.

If I were you, I'd prob put it all in REQ to hodl until EOY. At least their project is impressively prigressive

Plan was to ride the AMB moon and then dump it 50/50 into LINK and REQ.
I may be poor, but at least I have been on Jow Forums long enough to see through shitposting and memes. I'm going to do the most of this chance, maybe not going as hard as oatmealbro, but still going to do my best.

I just fear selling too early.

Attached: 1522607719358.png (500x375, 353K)

Well I started out with 4k, which is basically my savings, so I feel a bit down about that.
Glad to hear that 2k isn't much for you, I hope to enjoy the same feeling one day cremebro

Gtfo my thread chococock

Gimme the dubz
I want out of this place

Attached: 1522612716578.jpg (1423x1281, 156K)

>Peep

Just kys like your leader and send me your LINK before you do.

Dubs OP

Uninstall and go fuck yourself

If dubs will market sell everything and quit this crypto cuck shit forever

Ain't no fucking Peeps or Minis telling me what the fuck to do.
Gtfo my thread you micropenis faggot

if dubs I sell everything

Do it, faggot.
Post proof.

HE MUST DELIVER W PROOF

Attached: wOHXhHN.jpg (480x600, 93K)

What are you going to do with your now realized cryptogains/losses?

You asked for guidance from kek and got your answer. The question is, are you a man of principle?

looks like you lOST your money pal

I lost $200k in the crash.

Man the fuck up pussy.

checked.

Nobody here will tell you that Link isn't a real project, but the memes have gotten to almost everybody here.
Why not try and find out the next coinbase listing like the rest of us, and go 10-100x on that like an actually decent investor would. I know you may have told yourself that someday you'll get better at this and THEN you'll have loads of cash to put into it and THEN will be your time to shine... but don't kid yourself. This shit takes practice. Work hard at it man don't just buy a fucking lottery ticket with that blockfolio.

See you in hell user

Attached: 1518045125890.png (1050x773, 708K)

Also obligatory screenshot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 4.39.41 PM.png (766x445, 109K)

AMB is my next "coinbase listing" - I hope for it to 10x so that I can go 50/50 into LINK and REQ with half of it, and then cash out my initial with the other half.