What stage are we?

what stage are we?

Attached: sentiment_cycles_1.jpg (640x439, 45K)

Im 95% sure were at capitulation

Somewhere between desperation and panic:
people acknowledge it probably won't moon anymore but silently hope for some miracle.

Attached: sub125law.png (165x186, 51K)

Anxiety

the chart says we are between desperation/panic but the feeling i get from biz, reddit,yt is that we are on capitulation....

Desperation

Denial

Attached: 1521563809854.png (650x650, 43K)

>despondency by next week

If there wasn't some last hope left everybody would be short and it would have hit triple digits already.
Right now it's 2 days before christmas, 'yes mom and dad, I know the new bike would be close to impossible to get for christmas, no?'

Attached: muh.png (196x126, 47K)

Euphoria

Attached: 1505005429461.png (420x420, 97K)

desperation. BTC will see triple digits in Despondency

Attached: kwp3vohg91p01.png (1226x1452, 500K)

Euphoria.

Shorts at all time high, bitmex is the most searched bitcoin related term, there are groups on facebook dedicated to teach people how to short bitcoin right now, the general consensus is that it was a bubble and that it will crumble to 0

Attached: 1521919999520.jpg (1008x1260, 80K)

Capitulation 4 sure, cos I am at the brink of selling for 40% loss

Desperation. People who "bought the dip" haven't had time to panic sell yet.

> Temporary setback I'm a longterm investor
WE ARE FUCKED WE ARE FUCKED WE ARE FUCKED

Attached: 1520729834823.jpg (300x250, 13K)

>doesn't know how markets work
Is it at zero? Then it's not priced in yet.

Attached: wojak2.jpg (784x688, 342K)

Considering that you still have most people saying that its just a matter of time before it corrects and goes to $100k I would say denial.

Anxiety

Attached: 1495577513599.gif (500x500, 206K)

Stage three of going to 0

Dying. Bitcoin is dead by July.

I think we are honestly at capitulation. I feel like we have one more bottom to reach and then thats it, we start a slow but steady recovery that could take close to a year to get back to where we were pre January.

Desperation

Attached: wearehere.jpg (640x719, 83K)

Bottom drops out soon, it will get really fast down

kek

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57K)

>no pre january ever again
how does that sound? Get used to it.
Don't make the amateur mistake of comparing past and present, even your fucking postman talked about btc in december. That's some way from mining it on a xbox for pennies.

Attached: dotard1.jpg (253x304, 61K)

If this is true it's the most bullish news I've heard all day

Somewhere between Desperation and Panic

optimism

Attached: 1520807017817.png (1152x648, 32K)

was going to say this "desperation soon entering panic"
--
don't buy in if it goes below 2k thats likely a point of no return

We're at: 'Ask Logan Paul which part of the forest I should go to'

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

Euphoria.

>short the dip goyim

Attached: 1502932416367.jpg (472x472, 41K)

Fear

Penis in asshole stage

I capitulated right around the last plunge from 9k. Feels okay not being the final village idiot for once.
I also think we skipped "despondency" since everyone's already too shellshocked to feel anything anymore anyway

lel, it's worse than i thought.

We're passing capitulation. Remember that biz is mostly INT types and that the majority of us are too sociopathic to actually make it to desperation. Just look at the wider circle of people who bought in with some handholding. Most of them are broken. Even the fucking reddit daily threads are at a tiny fraction of peak participation.

The least emotional participants in a market are not a valid sampling for that pattern.

The next mini bull run will be telling. Remember 2 weeks ago when we had 3 green days in a row then stagnated for 3 more days? Everyone was sure the bull market had returned and were making fun of those calling for 3-4k. Clearly still in Denial at that point. If that happens again in a run up to like 8000 we will know we are still there.

Checked, thank u sir I will go short now sir

why would there ever be another bitcoin bull market? all that's left is traders manipulating exchanges on the way down.

fun

doubt. it will be a 3 year bear market which will see sub 1500 eoy prices

Think like a market manipulator. There is no money to make off of us if we lose hope and all switch to shorting the market. There has to be pumps along the way even as they manipulate the market on the way down as you say.

Capitulation

I've read this post five times today
Go fuck yourself Pajeet.

Kek. We're still entering in fear.

Practically everyone is implying that bitcoin is currently worth its ATH price. We need to go down and stay considerably lower for a while for a new actual price to be determined. So wherever that is on your meme charts

Denial shifting into fear.

Euphorenial

BTC is as dead as Lil Peep and it ain't coming back

Attached: 1522366662202.png (656x755, 39K)

Boredom. Sold some on the way up, some on the way down, switched things around at the bottom and now I'm waiting. Just choose a direction.

Following Reddit crypto subs, it's still somewhere between denial and fear.

Anxiety

Capitulation.

Despondency is 6k. Maybe 5k, but you would have to be a delusional nocoiner or a greedy ass bear to think it could actually go lower than 5k and not start the legendary bull run.

fear?

10/10 satire

Attached: 1522421050369.jpg (700x700, 63K)