Why would anyone invest in gold when silver is so undervalued...

Why would anyone invest in gold when silver is so undervalued? Historically silver's value ratio to gold has been 1/5 which reflects the scarcity in the amount of mined/owned silver to gold ratio is 1/5. But right now the price of silver vs gold is 1/50. If there was anything that could make you very rich in a worldwide economic depression its silver.
zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-01/visualizing-all-silver-world

Attached: King-World-News-James-Turk-This-Is-The-Real-Reason-The-Government-Created-Fridays-Flash-Crash-In-Sil (864x400, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-12/-3-2-1-boom-silver-fixing-allegations-in-a-dozen-chats
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-08/deutsche-bank-records-alleged-to-show-banks-rigged-silver-prices
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The government supports the cartel that suppresses the precious metals market.

That's why I like moria. Get that crypto in asset backed gold

why would you invest in precious metals at all if their only hook is "hedge against inflation" aka you are making a net profit of 0

I don't know what you're talking about scarcity. There has been 10 times more silver mined than gold over all time.

>why would you invest in precious metals at all if their only hook is "hedge against inflation" aka you are making a net profit of 0
wow, youre that dumb? thats ok, I'll school you, we all start somewhere

if you have $100,000 in the bank and there is a 50% rise in inflation, the buying power of your money has been cut in half, you have effectively lost $50,000

if you have $50,000 dollars in the bank and own $50,000 silver, in 50% inflation youve lost $25,000 and your silver value has risen to $500,000 as it will reach gold's current value

And gold is worth more than 10 times as much and most silver doesn't get recycled the way gold does.

The argument isn't silver/gold vs cash. It's silver/gold vs an investment that is profitable especially ones that pay dividends. Those investments will also increase in value due to inflation so you are hedged that way.

I own 170 ounces of Canadian maple leafs

Attached: 1399315103017.jpg (396x385, 19K)

>when a retard calls you dumb

once again, why invest at all? Theres no risk of hyper inflation so you are wasting money

The digital age killed metals as investments.

Gold and silver are worthless. There is an excess for industrial uses and the supplies of both are kept artificially scarce.

Holy fucking shit man. This better be bait. Kys if not

>Theres no risk of hyper inflation
I have some bad news for you user.

Because you can turn tungsten into silver, but there is no substance that can turn into gold.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-12/-3-2-1-boom-silver-fixing-allegations-in-a-dozen-chats

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-08/deutsche-bank-records-alleged-to-show-banks-rigged-silver-prices

>Literally investing in the most manipulated PM in human history

Because everything is in a bubble right now with the super cheap low interest 2008 bailout money

no theres literally no risk of hyper inflation for any currency I can think of at the moment

maybe you are thinking of regular inflation in which gold and silver still would unnattractive compared to other things such as land energy and most equities

silver rusts though
why would I invest in rust?

Your IQ is 50

aliens want gold

fuck silver faggot

it tarnishes, you just clean it

why would they want gold, silver has higher conduction, both electrical and thermal

You're*

Attached: pepe_b.gif (499x499, 45K)

Because aliens are dumb faggots.

the current silver:gold ratio is actually over 80:1, near its all-time high. historical average is around 12-16x depending on when you measure it from.