>start watching slime girl hentai
>i start hearing the words hello yes you coming out of my microphone
>i pause the video and stop fapping
>i can still hear the person speaking
>i check to see if its an ad
>it isnt
>i power off my phone for a little while and look outside
>no one is there

What the fuck just happened anons? Is it the fbi/cia/nsa hacking my phone or something?

Attached: tenor-1.gif (220x216, 72K)

actually happened. very real

whom quoteth thou, retard?

you probably accidentally answered a call

bog id get

Attached: 1530987346616.jpg (500x500, 30K)

words dont come out of microphones :|

Attached: 1490774038991.jpg (1024x569, 97K)

>>Be me
>>phoneposting faggot
stop reading there go back to discord loser retard

actually you can turn a microphone into a speeker pro tim expert here

you are hearing demons. and/or having the first psychotic symptoms of your latent schizophrenia

I can sometimes hear voices but they're nice ones so my doctor says it's not schizophrenic. Could they be demons though, can demons be nice?

u prolly have psychosis user idk

Well slimegirl hentai seems nice on the surface but its definitely something the victim of demonic possession would watch.
What time of day was it? When im going to sleep occasionally my imagination will run wild i can mistake imagined sounds/voices for real ones.

Demons aren't real

I have bipolar ;_;
I got diagnosed as an adult but I think I had it since puberty too. Sometimes I come up silly ideas and people bully me. If I describe some of the character traits of the voices some people get really mad and hate it like they instinctively know it's a demon.

It's more frequent in the morning and late at night. I'm usually too busy shitposting to notice any voices midday.

schizophrenics can hear nice voices too
you likely are schizo

Says a random person on the Internet, not my doctor.

OP, check your call history.

>but they're nice ones so my doctor says it's not schizophrenic

Attached: 1536850768790.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Why are all the American flags calling me schizo? I didn't do anything wrong. No one yells at me irl for imaginary friends ;_;

Having a mental illness doesn't mean you've done something wrong user. Auditory hallucinations are just normal signs of it. You described to us some freaky shit, people are gonna jump to some conclusions

Most people don't understand mental illness symptoms.

I'm sorry, it's very late at night and I was driving my parents places all night. Maybe I said something stupid in my sleepiness.

this

I hate it, and when you tell internet people what your actual diagnosis is they'll just claim that denying their accusations is more proof.

You've got nothing to be sorry about my dude, I get pretty sensitive too sometimes. I've got anxiety and I sometimes have bad anxiety attacks where I kind of shut down, and afterwards for days I feel sensitive and raw and tired.

>be me
>thread hidden