AHAHAHA

AHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/980566101124722688

Attached: chrome_2018-04-01_18-28-38.png (621x416, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sovereignman.com/trends/tesla-without-any-doubt-is-on-the-verge-of-bankruptcy-23219/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you are almost as autistic as Elon Musk

its probably some form of therapy for him knowing tesla will actually go bankrupt soon.

Attached: bank.jpg (673x681, 70K)

Imagin all the people who work for him. People that are starting families, trying to send their kids to school and they see their top dude do shit like this.

This is also following layoffs last October.
Im sure he would be protected financially should tesla go bankrupt, but for the people working for him bankrupcy is no laughing matter.

Jews are no longer funding his enterprises after SpaceX was exposed.

>tfw americans are actually selling it off because of the tweet

Attached: thiccbottle.png (263x167, 78K)

Party peeper.

Anyone who was laid off, were dumb, lazy or not worthy of working at Tesla.

You work at Tesla because you want to further humanity , not to pay a mortgage and send your kid through school. Cuck shit.

Nothing personnel ,kid.

this is a stupid, stupid tweet. he may be in the untouchable club but your thousands of stakeholders are vulnerable. and on the day when tesla is sold to toyota for $4B + assumed liabilities, those people will remember musk making a joke about how little he cared for their investment/security/enterprise.

Damn I love that attitude.

>tfw no decent paying job with overarching goals of bettering humanity

why live senpai? galactic imperium when?

Might be dumbest post on Jow Forums ever. Kill yourself faggot.

April fools

Corporate spineless wink wink nudge nudge shit for April's fool is so grating

>think about the kids

Fuck the stupid ass kids ill punt those little shits

I'd like to see a little more professionalism out of Elon I expected more out of him. This is nothing to joke about.

tesla doesnt solve any problems anyway, cars of any form aren't in the future, same for trucks, or any other road bound transport.

I'll laugh so hard when this causes the stock to drop even more.

The only person I know who works at Tesla is a turbo San Francisco hipster liberal. She'll happily harp on whatever trendy social cause she's on, but never a word about her job.

>"""""""""""further humanity""""""""""

let's elongate daddy's penis while TSLA and spacex dips into uranus so we can smell his sweet musky cum

For the laborers maybe. But anyone that makes 6 figs at tesla could easily make that anywhere else

>not caring about using your money to start a family
>not a cuck

Pick one you fucking kike

IS IT FUNNY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT USED TAX MONEY TO FUND THIS SHIT?

IS THAT THE FUCKING JOKE

Attached: 1516345887423.png (646x595, 280K)

what went wrong with Tesla exactly?

Elon is a hack
muh simulation theory
he's a brainlet

Attached: ijj1aSW[1].png (485x443, 22K)

Nothing. Just a FUD dip. I've been reading TSLA FUD for almost a decade now, but the stock performs on any bullish/bearish sentiment harshly like a crypto.

Attached: linkla.jpg (673x681, 118K)

pull that stick out of your butt peep everyone says they are going bankrupt and they totally aren't

Only niggers and spics start families anymore.

Chainlink will really make you bankrupt though.

>Yeah sure a bunch of people had to be fired due to the dire financial condition of the company but they totally deserved it because they didn't drink the kool aid enough

Is this what people actually believe? How many labor disputes is Elon fighting? Tesla's assembly line is a disaster. SpaceX has a 2-3 year burnout rate for engineers, mostly due to other companies offering more reasonable hours (40 hour weeks instead of 100 hour weeks), 50-100% salary increase and better stock options. Say whatever you want about the dream, but don't try to hide the fact that it's being achieved by grinding people into dust along the way.

>Elon is part of butterfag team.

I wonder if he shorted his own stock before he did this xD

It's April 1st.

>buzzkill
>peep

Checks out.

Can someone please put the JUST hair on him and make him look sick kek

here you go

Attached: 1522470687521.jpg (300x293, 17K)

It has nothing to do with FUD, the company is unprofitable

sovereignman.com/trends/tesla-without-any-doubt-is-on-the-verge-of-bankruptcy-23219/

E-Elon is that you?

Someone tell Elon you're supposed to tell jokes on April Fool's Day.

HAHA
REKT BOI

This is fucking cringe. Autism on biz isnt as common as i woukd think but fuck me if this isn't it.

>TFW YOU BOUGHT TSLA on 100x margin

Attached: 1502672828370.png (808x805, 446K)

someone died in our shitty overpriced cars LOLLLLL

Funny thing is he knows they have been bankrupt for a long time. If not for creative accounting and government money passed back and forth through Tesla, Space X, and SolarCity, all 3 would have folded long ago
Space X will be the only one that survives. Only because it's basically an extension of NASA and the space program

Absolute madman.

If they go bankrupt, will the soyboys get the Model 3's they put deposits down for?

They probably are bankrupt though

As a Michigan automotive supplier who works with Commiefornia engineers at Tesla, they are Grade-A fucking dickbags. They absolutely refuse to take responsibility for any fuck ups on their end, trying to weasel out of payments and scrap costs with any bullshit excuse or even guilt tripping the suppliers because "we're still a growing company!". Everyone they hire at Tesla has some superiority complex because they can't fucking make cars for shit, they know it, and they're trying to hide it. If they had to pay even a 1/5th of the scrap costs and PPAP'ing, they would go bankrupt the next day.

I'm already shorting TSLA shares because fuck them and everyone who works there. I hope they go bankrupt, because I'm sick and tired of working on Tesla projects and these douchebag fucks.

You sound like a retarded tool. Just the average dumb fool, but that's cool, there will always be someone ready to use you.