John here. Again

I warned you all earlier that it was mathematically impossible for BTC to go below $6000. I may share my formula to show this time if no disparaging remarks are made about my wife again. Not that I give a fuck.

Attached: 97CECEBF-C821-48F3-8BAD-63776E525D03.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>gets team chocolate

top kek lad

they got your team right

As I cannot edit my original thread, I will also state that I don’t care about your shit eating jokes either. They make me laugh. I just like to troll the media with stories such as those.

You’re a funny guy. Say that to my face (and my gun cupboard)

At least get your wife to rename the jpg first fag

What fucking drugs are you on?

I think the better question is which ones are you not on

If you really are john, can I come drive to your house and smoke some weed with you? I'm like an hour away

You should invest in Chain Link, if this really is John.

>listening to the man that the most shit software of all time is named after

How the fuck do I uninstall your software? It's as immutable as BTC

FUCK

>gets team chocolate
He is on team chocolate in more ways than one

btc on track for 500k 2019?

john teach me to be rich like you, no fucking jokes. step by step.

Go on..

Hey John, will you buy me a pizza? I'm really hungry man.

How much BTC for a suit akin to Iron Man? When I get rich from crypto I want a supersuit. Do you know if the technology for such a thing exists today?

So how does it work

Get ready to fulfill your promise. You'd better eat it.

90 Beasley Drive, Lexington 38351.

For the other guy asking how to uninstall McAfee (a piece of shit antivirus that was once a fine piece of software), Youtube is your friend. :)

I advise you to bring enough to share otherwise you won’t be welcome. :)

Depends. Where are you? What topping?

>not mdpv

"John smart enough to fool us eating his own fake dick on live television. But he also crackie enough to use another guy's cock instead of some pork sausage."

loops is never wrong

Explain why it cannot go below 6,000, listening.

If we are to believe that you are you, how about posting a prediction +/- 3 days when BTC will once again rise above $9000

Attached: bill-gates-inspiring-stories-twitter.jpg (3000x1997, 1.26M)

May 1 2018 is my estimate

Attached: index.jpg (201x251, 8K)

love you john. share formula please

Now,didn’t you partner with microsoft and isn’t that win 10 defender and shit actually yours? What is bloody good and maybe the best thing on windows 10

Fuck this. If you want the formula, I’ll tell you face to face. I wager once again that none of you will come talk shit to me in person. No phone number this time.

90 Beasley Drive, Lexington 38351

Post a timestamped pic and ill see you in 3 hours

Mdpv is awesome shit, though.

i'd like to call LARP but McAfee really does seem like the kind of guy who would post here

god bless

Attached: peeps.jpg (2048x1152, 401K)

No. why would we john. we luv you. Now give formula please

If it is him, all he has to do is post a picture of some chocolate on his Twitter account and we'll believe him. That probably isn't going to happen.

>mathematically impossible
Only in a healthy market. We are in a manipulated cartel market, if they wanted they will bring down to sub 1k which is probably where we're headed.

There is no 90 Beasley Drive, Lexington 38351. I just checked Google maps.

sage

It's him.

I say post milka,milka rules

Attached: 766ECC38-E37F-4BD0-90B7-4D297CF809EC.jpg (800x800, 123K)

larp but McAfee is deranged enough to actually post here.

Tweet something to prove this is really you

If I get trips you must give us the formula. Also you tell us which coin you're gonna pump next

Attached: mcafee.png (1151x671, 255K)

>posts wrong address
>uploads images that don't match John's file naming convention for his only device
>has spoken directly with John who gave me a scenario in which it could fall below 6k

Gone with you shill

I can't wait to watch you eat your dick, based John.

This is a high quality larp.
Please continue

You're an libertarian chaotic neutral god John. Never change.

Daily reminder John will eat his own dick

Attached: 4BDA4629-5E05-4E1C-920E-49540B170747.jpg (1459x1445, 786K)

Ok dude tell us the scenario and you become the alpha larper

John tweet Team Chocolate to prove it's you

Attached: 1516217132785.jpg (1296x1311, 908K)

>MUH EPIN MODULS
6k is the floor for BTC mining to turn out profit at the moment, that's all there is to it

Bitmain simply switches over to mining something else that actually IS profitable compared to Bitcoin with their existing infrastructure if the price of BTC falls into a pricepoint of diminishing returns for mining it for too long.

Then after the Bitmain cutover the price of BTC tanks.

Makes sense to me but I think it would have to be under 6k for an extended period of time before that scenario reared its head. Because Isn't about 6.1k when it starts becoming more costly to mine than it's worth based on the current mining difficulty?

Crypto is going to die if Bitcoin dies and nothing will be profitable then.

Thank you for bringing crypto to a larger mainstream audience, John. We do actually appreciate it, despite how nobody wants to admit it! You have actually done a lot for us and given us some good moments in crypto.

Attached: 1490555118858.jpg (572x488, 94K)

Price is completely unrelated to hashrate.
The only way miners can deliberately affect price would be a massive withdrawal of hashpower, which would in theory lock the difficulty too high for hobbiest miners to make it to the next difficulty adjustment and and the network would halt.

>It's mathematically impossible for the price people are willing to pay for something to go below a certain amount

kek

why are you so angry all the time?

john I liked your rant at the end of the bad crypto podcast. you really schooled those idiot hosts by the way. xoxo

AHAHAHAHAH

he is indeed, but he wouldn't give the same fake address you can find on google and use smileys :):):)

BIRCOIN

>sub-larping in a larp thread
I've seen it all now

Attached: 1522598232534.jpg (682x708, 52K)

>no timestamp
>no info that only John would know
>no tweet or instagram post subtly signialling to Jow Forums it is really you
>not at least hinting at the formula

fuck off larper

Attached: 1521225598043s.jpg (250x240, 7K)

Will you make another thread when it hits $3000?

post timestamp

I hate your coffee

We m8s brah, mostly doing threat analysis and skip tracing type sidejobs.

Attached: globalkingcoin.png (1177x384, 209K)

Plz see Gratzi

god damn the google map address for that looks comfy as fuck

If you are really John go fuck yourself eat shit and die

Sounds like John. As a young buck American with Irish blood I hope to make you proud. Any good picks for crypto?