I'm fucking ruined

Will LINK ever hit at least 1 Big Mac?
I guess that's the whole purpouse of the coin but it looks like a mirage right now...

Attached: 1521066258700.png (155x207, 34K)

Link is not going to moon until smart contracts are useful. Just hold, get a day job or something

Yeah, this shit is killing me, too. But, I'm going to keep holding regardless because no matter what they can't take my link away from me.

How isn't the link meme dead yet?
You can't honestly think it will be worth anything by now.
In general crypto is dying, why can't you faggots see it?
Oh well it was fun seeing you faggots go bankrupt

Attached: 1521089373428.png (375x1500, 1.2M)

I'm fucked too. Getting a job and waiting til 2020.

It's kinda funny, actually. With crypto you either go broke or become a millionaire, or both at the same time.

take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand
i dont care, im still free, you cant take my link from me

How many links you got friend?

If you're worried, read more. Research more. BTC could be at $1k, LINK could be at $0.05, and once the main net is live and the first wave of adopters have shown that it works, everyone else will pile on and it's going to go absolutely nuts.
Everything you need to be 100% bullish and confident is right there. If you're worried about LINK it's your fault for basing your decisions on other people's hype/FUD instead of actually educating yourself.

Hello frens. I still here.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-04-01-07-34-11.jpg (1381x427, 153K)

honestly serves you right for spamming non-stop and shitting up the board

you fucking deserve this

I sold by holdings back in December. It was not that hard to predict it was going to crash.

You're damn right.

Yeah avoiding my question with an obvious coping mechanism. 10k links?

we will get through this user, and become the space-faring cowboys we have always dreamed of becoming

underrated

Damn, man. I felt bad because I bought mine at 37ยข.

he's probably a 2-3k linkie lol

shoo

Attached: shoo.jpg (963x966, 356K)

I just reached 1k. Now is the time to buy in.

Attached: 1521081029448.png (750x1008, 1.33M)

NIce

Just bought another 1k, I'll buy if it goes lower. almost 5k now.

>space-faring cowboys
space-farting cowboys and you would have sold me

Do not cry for me. It looks bad, but ive only put 900 bucks into crypto.

Once mainnet goes live, and req can do fiat to crypto, BTC could be at 1k and link could be at 10k.
Once the fiat pairs come Bitcoin won't matter

Wasn't it just one guy shilling it? You guys didn't actually fall for it, right?

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

You're still talking at least 6 months, bucko.

what kills me is that I have to take profit today for a ico. why god why. I have to sell 0.28 linkies, feels terrible.

Will be spending about 50% of my paychecks on LINK now until it hits $1.00. Have about 5 grand to drop on it once it hits $.05. Will be donating all of my profits into the Wojak Suicide prevention fund for everyone who missed out.

Attached: buy chainlink.jpg (551x449, 79K)

interviewer: why do you want this job

me: errmm errmmm (to not die starving wtf)

told him i was mining crypto and now unprofitable/sustainable

BUY CHAIN LINK SIRS

Attached: BuyLinkSir.png (750x1008, 1.34M)

lmao that sergey in the background is hilarious.

Attached: 1492946745629.jpg (630x840, 191K)

A December millionaire!

Firstly - nice dubs and Heil Hitler
Secondly - shut the fuck up you total faggot
Finally - it wasn't the shill baby - it was that delicious FUD

ps fuck you and die

Attached: NaziLinkCube.png (1013x1000, 153K)

>STINKY
Have fun watching it go to 0

Attached: stink.png (907x635, 138K)

>there are choconiggers invested in LINK
get the fuck out of my coin it can't moon while your fat chocolate ass is weighing it down

I'm so glad this piece of shit is dying. ChainLinkers were easily the most annoying people on this board with the amount of spam they produced.

I hope it goes to 0.

So, you wish it goes to zero so a bunch of people lose their investment. Kind of tells a lot about you son.

>So, you wish it goes to zero so a bunch of people lose their investment.
Yes. You spam Jow Forums non-stop with your faggotry -> you deserve to lose your investment

>Investment
You bought a bunch of shittokens from a philosophy of burgers expert. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

We are all gonna make it, but you. You get to sit back and kick yourself in the ass for years to come because you pissed all over an opportunity to make it. Enjoy that.

Just hodl yo, hodl and forget and link will be worth a lot ez gg

>w-we're all gonna make it b-because reasons
kek, refer to your shitcoin will be trading on yobit for 1sat in 2021

just like all the useless coins that popped up in the 2014 bubble

lol hell yeah

kek. he literally sold worthless shit coins to fund living a lavish life traveling the globe and working out of a nice SF office

You really believe all that FUD on here huh? LOL. You know how big SWIFT is right? You know they brought in Sergey to work on their project, that is documented. You think they just allow any jamoke to do that kind of thing?

Truth. I think he is honestly betting on smart contracts being a thing and selling himself as a consultant. The linkies honestly believe that link is the only smart contract solution when better placed coins, with better teams, could implement it.

You probably sold at a $1 to make a few bucks a couple months ago and now you want it to tank so you wont bleed out like a moron for cutting loose of an investment that will be worth 1 to 2 hundred times that. Good luck with that ..

lmao the delusion knows no bounds

anyway ive screencapped your posts, i'll be keeping them to laugh again when it's below 10 cents and then again when its below a cent.

Attached: Swift Info on Test.png (766x276, 35K)

Nonstop fuds something he has no interest in.

Hmmmm wonder why?

Fuck off faggot.

I hope you lose your Link wallet.

Team chocolate is all in for that stinky linky. Check em (ignore if not dubs)

I've never bought Link in my life and never will because you shilled it too hard. Good job.

Welp, either way you're a faggot.

I hope you don't have any Link.

You hope I don't lose all of my money? How nice of you.

adoption and implementation is only hope this has.

because Jow Forums has run it through the same shilling process as Ethereum and Neo, anons will stay poor as they refuse to buy this thing.

Jow Forums is wrong about every coin, every year.. with the exception of 1, every year. every year 1 coin is chosen.

are """"people"""" who buy LINK even human? like literally, i think it's inconceivable for someone with literally ANY semblance of critical thinking to actually buy LINK. you'd have to be worse than actual filth at this point if you think buying this piece of shit is a great idea. i guess that's where the moniker "stinky linkies" come from, huh. because you subhuman scum are actual fucking filth, literal DIRT. dear fucking lord you are all disgusting.

Attached: 3542352352352352523523525525.png (951x972, 307K)

And you're going in the link FUD folder with all the others for when it goes $100. I will backtrace you through the cyber police to come up to your house and laugh at you personally when LINK hits $1k.

>when it goes to $100
kek
it's a lot closer on every scale to $0.01 than it is to $100 right now

Attached: 7.jpg (1024x677, 167K)

Who are these weird pajeets and why do they get posted here so often?

amiautisticpepe.jpg

Either the linkies are shills or actually brainwashed people that fell for this meme coin, it's the definition of a scam coin, false hope with nothing to back it up. Bitcoin is the only coin of value shitcoins will be wiped out as the time progresses.