Wtf even is this lmao. do i... short?

wtf even is this lmao. do i... short?

Attached: 64e7f009f438c1c79d5b1ff05a76c083.png (450x423, 13K)

You make me ashamed to be a Creme.

no you buy, its a bull run, 40k by end of week. screencap this

Reverse Bart with a reverse Bart inside made of a middle finger formation

you're 2 months late to short, shorts are on ATH right now

short bubble?

Have you not seen the daily Barts? We've had about 17 of them since last week.

should i short shorts and... go long?

i've never seen a bart within a bart coming off an inverse marge following a sideshow bob

what happens next!

Attached: DZu3O1tX4AI6Vpc.jpg (2047x996, 135K)

these are bitfinex shorts btw

Trips confirms

Probably reaches a new high. New paradigm of shorts were all doing it

new paradigm

It's a sideshow bob

Attached: BA bob formation.png (250x235, 60K)

nigger faggot, market is too volatile to do either

low volume = crazy ass breakouts like we had today, you really want to margin trade in this?

the best you can do now is swing trading, then do margin when volume picks up and a clear direction is set

so which way we swinging now, if you would like to hazard a guess

it can literally go either way

it almost hit a double bottom today, only a couple hundreds dollars away from it, that should be a bullish sign and would indicate upwards movement from here

but this is a manipulated market, so it could plummet down to 5k by friday aswell

Were about to drop hundreds in less than 10 mins

volume is shit, its struggling to go up, just moving sideways with fucking empty candles...i just dont see how this could break 7200....

>this is a manipulated market
nice tinfoil hat, you have to back up these kind of claims

Daily candle has been getting driven down all week. If it closes below $6500 bears will have an easier time. Anything above that would be seen as somewhat bullish.

So we are almost 100% going down

It's not going below $6.000 till after summer

you gtfo and run the other way. They let everyone have a taste of shorting. Now they're getting ready for the liquidating of the shorters.

Attached: Funny-Russia-Meme-11.jpg (500x377, 45K)

what team am I

Within the next hour or two a lot of bulls are going to get absolutely assblasted

No bro you should go long...

Attached: 1517640052720.jpg (573x430, 84K)

BART INCOMING ANY MOMENT

Attached: 1521258191722.png (400x416, 169K)

Just shorted 100k

Attached: IMG_1973.gif (500x375, 2.72M)

Convinced this is a double bottom, feel like we will return to 11/12 thousand before the crash to 3k

>do i... short?
not yet

LINK $100 end of week check it

Jesus Christ, just look at the fucking market. Fuckin' genius, you must be a nigger

Ad hominem attack, bravo good sir, bravo

>Ad hominem attack
Are you an actual brainlet? Do you know what cognitive think is or not?

>cognitive think
team peep? more like... team pajeet

>muh manipulation!

The rallying cry of the retard stuck on the wrong side of the trade

Why? Its your funeral if you want to trade on retarded assumptions like no manipulation occurring on an unregulated market where whales have thousands of bitcoins.

Holy shit

if you had enough money to manipulate this market you wouldn't hold your foot against the door either, it's that simple

They are manipulating it to slow the descent to squeeze as much capital out as possible. It is mind boggling to me that people unironically believe that zero manipulation occurs in bitcoin when everyone is well aware that tons of manipulation occurs in altcoins with pump and dump discord groups. Its as if you're aware of all these and yet think that the same cannot be possible on a higher level, its complete foolishness.

>whales pump btc to high price
>dump on retail traders and normies
>whales push price down
>accumulate more
>pump price again
>dump on retail investors and normies

but why would whales group in the fashion of old pump it schemes, i mean, if you're gonna swim in the ocean you gotta sucker your blowhole, and it's gonna sting sometimes. that's the catch, but there is no bait, and nobody has explained that to me

It just pumped again. I was getting worried for a bit.

>if you're gonna swim in the ocean you gotta sucker your blowhole
Speak english instead of using some retarded metaphor and I might.

reminding everyone i was right
im also a pro TA guy living in my moms basement aged 38, 450lbs, still a virgin

It's good to be over 7k again.

This unfortunantly

Attached: DZRKfOIV4AA3Xhu.jpg (1200x562, 81K)

Does anyone think maybe George Soros was right and it's a slow bleed back to something like 1k?

if you're gonna be this dumb-witted, ill tell you in plain english. when you're on the ice in Antarctica, it's thin ice and there are many predators but mountains also, but you need to projectile vomit into your younguns mouths because you're and penguin and thats what you do. he has to be fed to carry on your bloodline. so how do you reconcile this with a belief in God? biological imperative and background radiation. this applies to markets.

I hope that kike dies soon.

GET READY FOR THE BART DUMP

buy and hold for 30 days and re-evaluate then.

This Bart Simpson pattern is just bullshit. No one can short and no one can long. Fuck whales, man. This ain't the free market I was promised.

The resistance at 7k is motherfucker.

Stop using ridiculous leverage like a degenerate gambler and you won't get liquidated easily. Stick with 3x or less.

bart kek

I used leverage for the first time today. Right before I made my entry when BTC was around 6500, I got a bit nervous and thought I should bring down my leverage from 10x to 4x just in case my TA was wrong, but BitMEX said their servers were overloaded, and it refused to reduce my leverage, so 10x it was.

Thankfully, it has worked out so far, and I'm really enjoying watching my good position get better.

This has been a very good April Fool's day so far.

Don't get too greedy, deleverage.

I'm not changing my leverage, but I will set a stop loss, so that I profit no matter what. I hope this pump goes on for at least one more day though. I don't want the stop loss to hit. I want to exit purposely when the price is where I think it should be which is over 7300. I'll probably put my stop loss at 6750 for now, and move it up on the next big push up.

>but I will set a stop loss
That works too, I just prefer deleveraging.

>i kek'd

damnit user. I shorted at 6553. you telling me your TA is 73? I can't live like this

I'm hunting for 4h bullish divergence. I saw it coming yesterday, and I woke up early this morning to enter a long at around 6500. On Bitmex, my entry was at 6528 which was a little disappointing, but I also made an entry at GDAX at 6498 which I was bit more happy with.

What kind of TA did you do to tell you to short where you did?

You know you can do nothing when you have no solid reason to do it, right?

How do you add a stop loss? I'm long right now have an open position..... how can I make a sell order below my price?

Currently he's up around 80% so probably.

Team Peep, activate BogCrab61

Wait for the bull market to return before you recommend buying and holding.

HODL will wreck you in a bear market.