April 18th

Hi biz, I started working at a rather large trading firm after they recruited me from a blockchain convention last year. I'm part of a team purely trading cryptocurrencies for clients. I've personally brokered hundreds of millions of dollars, we deal direct with several large mining operations and institutional level exchanges. Meanwhile my coworkers deal in billions within the traditional markets and laugh at our shitty celebrations kek. Anyway now to the reason of my post...

Firstly, I love biz, y'all are what got my gaming ass into crypto a few years ago and so I visit every now and then to try and give back; yeah fuck you whatever lol. Okay so, we're assigning another 8 traders to the crypto desk this week because demand has increased ridiculously. Some of the big fish traditional clients are now placing buys for crypto. Here's the catch though, buy orders are pre-booked for come April 18th onwards. This current market is tax selling, with the intent to purchase again come April 18th for nice clean book profits. They've been selling anywhere between 40-60% of their positions since December, it's blatantly obvious their intent to suppress the market, other firms have concluded the same, making it ripe for pickings come April 18th. I would advise taking exposure to BTC/ETH/LTC and to initial stage infrastructure projects, this is where the orders are and trust me it's going to be a shock when these buys start.

>;TLDR Tax Cut Sellers end April 18th and BIG fucking buys are booked thereafter, STOCK UP NOW BROS

Attached: April 18th.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

Attached: pajeet.png (500x728, 164K)

I don't get what do you get from putting this much effort into a larp. is it for the (you)s? or do you believe shitposting on a nerd forum can affect the market? weird t b h

tax year starts jan 1

Was tax selling also partially the cause of the stock volatility we've been seeing?

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BIG INVESTOR

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOCK UP BROS

Attached: 1522600115360s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

where is your evidence sir

I just want some of you to make money it's fucking karma for me okay lol, makes me feel all good inside after knowingly fucking biz over by helping rich old faggots dump for months. Please forgive me.

Attached: forgivemeee.jpg (1080x720, 113K)

he's waiting for us to ask "infrastructure projects?" "which ones?" "please tell"

then he shills his bags

No, I won't go into detail there. I have no bags to shill.

Infrastructure projects? which ones? please tell

Just fucking buy anything really before the 18th

this but ironically

Indeed it was, they are doing the same across all markets pretty much.

Thanks for this larp bro but I know you're lying and it's not helping

New tax year already started on Jan 1. This tax is for year 2017 faggot

i get payed on 22nd how much will i miss out

no coiner whos been watching crypto for 3 years ready to jump in, how the FUCC do i get started

You'll miss the intital wtf is going on holy fucking shit pump but you will be able to ride the wave upwards for the months to come anyway so you won't be too late to the party bro

can you please wait til june 13'th i need my summerpayday nigga

what do you want to buy?

this is a larp and is not going to happen FUCK

ok quick litmus larp test.
whats your average realized sharpe?
alpha, beta or alpha/beta strat?
why exactly did they recruit you out of all people?

Fuck you, I don't care if you in particular miss out kek

Working at the local pool this summer?

Your language betrays you

btc and eth and just get my account set up so i can hopefully create a portfolio later

>stock photo #2

Do you have an infinite supply of these or...

If dubs OP is not a larp

haven't had to deal with registering in a while but Gemini is the best for solely BTC & ETH. Coinbase is likely the fastest way to get either of them (higher fees but you can purchase with a card).

Binance is all the rage these days but I've been on Bittrex and IDEX when it comes to shitcoins.

Damn, let's try it again. If trips OP is not a larp. Check em

suppose i have 6-7k of remaining tax burden (I could use my cc and drop that to a few thousand) . . . so you're saying i should eat the penalty and hold an extra btc until the end of april?

o shi

the fuck

Attached: 1504786862315s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

this is not good for my delusion

Kek’d and check’d, bless you OP

FUUUUU

I AM MORTGAGING MY WIFES SONS HOUSE KEK WILLS IT

OH FU- confirmed not a larp

Also to the retards asking what OP means by infrastructure he obviously means platforms and protocol based coins/tokens Like ETH/ICX/NEO blah blah.

Better start buying, trips don't lie.

Attached: get in boys.jpg (600x732, 42K)

Check'd and kek'd

what institutional grade exchanges are you trading crypto on? there are non

come on LARPER faggot, answer this guys questions->

kek has spoken. thanks op

Attached: 1522383002652.jpg (579x523, 82K)

lol give him time to wiki

Attached: 1515651170451.jpg (598x714, 303K)

Attached: 493w4.jpg (607x607, 30K)

Lmao the market has beaten everyone down last couple of weeks

How long have you been trading crypto, how did you get recruited and are there opportunities like these in Europe for novice traders?

I think OP is afk

Who cares, someone got REPEATING DIGITS yo

>OP is afk
>afk = Actively Feeding on Curry

>buy orders are pre-booked for come April 18th onwards.
wasn't AB talking about something along those lines too? but I think he was talking about the exchanges themselves mostly

So the time to buy is on my birthday? Sweet, thanks for the tip.

>April 1st
Nice meme

Ohhh shit nigga

Attached: 749956.png (573x314, 194K)

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 81K)

It's April 1st. Post SOME kind of proof if this isn't a goof.

Give us a tangible proof.

Post your Wallstreet creds + timestamp.

I am inclined in believeing you but you could be a larp.

Attached: 1519171899982.png (675x694, 34K)

>biz
>lol
Kys

Advice on what to do user? Portfolio is down 28k from January. Have only put in 1.5k though

Attached: 2A57D04B-D5BB-41CF-983E-1DF96944C9B2.png (750x1334, 143K)

April 18th, huh? You do realize that tax year started Jan 1 right? Explain yourself user.

businesses have fiscal years they can file whenever they want

Attached: 1492030713614.jpg (250x236, 65K)

Quit violating your NDA

taxes are due every 3 months m80

which is why april 18th is a fucking lie, shit goes up TODAY

I bet you're actually Tyler 1

>>Thanks man, keeping this in mind. A quick search makes me think you aren't blowing smoke. Appreciate it.

>OP is not a larp

Attached: clapping.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

uhmm, I am not an accountant but this doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of long term capital gains tax which is figured 1 calendar year from entry into an instrument. Nor does it make any sense for the tax year as that would be a fiscal year which ends December 31st. Why would anyone have incentive to dump their crypto going into just the filing deadline? It literally has no ramifications, maybe people selling to pay their taxes, any entity moderately professional doesn't need to sell their crypto to pay for their taxes.

kek

Screenshot'd, I will see you all anons on the 18th.

Attached: 2cab39e6e5d14def4f1dc48147f211ef.jpg (1829x954, 871K)

well I be dam look at those trips Jesus christ!!!
well, gotta take risk in life, I just might take OP advice.

Attached: 1514783207831.jpg (445x503, 43K)

Larping does not work anymore at biz, im amazed. This board has become immune due to constant year to year Pajeet larping

Attached: 1515025308595.jpg (560x577, 136K)

Attached: 1518911557335.jpg (250x250, 6K)

so post proof of id badge or something. You cant make claims like this and expect people to believe

op is a lying a faggot. i work at a firm and the tax year ends on Jan. 1st for big businesses

Ok this is likely a faggot larp but I am from the UK and need to get into cash by April 7 for UK tax. Am selling solely for this reason, it happens. OP are there any niggers, pajeets or Jews in your company?

>i work at
what OP thinks hes larping
>I need a win so buy or I get fired
what I read

I shall buy coinz

Attached: 1521407099354.png (932x934, 1.57M)