Is manletism caused by not eating enough...

Is manletism caused by not eating enough? I’m puberty I was hungry every day but didn’t get food very often from my single mom. Could that be why I’m only 5’9? I feel very inadequate and am incel which is why I want to take revenge one day.

How little does one have to eat for it to impact growth?

Attached: CF60266C-F5A9-4E99-A27D-798D193349EB.jpg (523x600, 43K)

>waaah! Waaaah! Mommy didn't feed me enough!
Shut up and take responsibility for the fuck-ups of your life. Start by working out, faggot.

You’re not a manlet

I think not eating enough and genetics are both factors

Attached: hanako down.png (234x396, 114K)

How is that gonna help me now? I already am working out, but can’t build mass.
I think height is the determining factor for girls.

>I think height is the determining factor for girls.
Not as much as Jow Forums would have you believe

Well fren, certainly my social autism is the main reason, but my height fucks me up.
I want to know if being hungry all the time had an impact. It’s prolly not gonna do much, but at least I can be sure.
Everything in my body is on low sustain mode which is why I’m also a framlet even tho I do 300 pushups

Being properly nourished at a young age does affect your height
If it makes you feel better I'm 163cm
Height isn't everything though and girls can see past stuff like that

I hope that one day a glorious matricide will come over all the single mothers who malnourish their children.
Until then we can only ignore them and not let them partake in our lives.

I wish good fortune user. May your deeds be glorious.

>I wish good fortune user. May your deeds be glorious.
You too m8

Attached: olivia hopeful.png (607x631, 404K)

I have two half brothers one on mother's side and one on father's side. Mom can't cook for shit and food is inedible. Me and the brother on that side are manlets and the brother on the other side is not. Both parents and previous partners of those parents are about the same height.

Well, I was smallest in school , I was severely malnourished but when I started living alone at 16 I started growing fast , I am 6'3 now .My father didn't care about my health at all.Only one who can take care of yourself the best is you .

Yes it has to do

its a because youre a phoneposter
manlet cope

Your posture is bad. Fix it.

Everyone under 6'2" is a manlet

why are non loli flatties so great

not really. i ate a lot when i was young. i'm 5'1, 110ish now

also lole

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 4.14.32 PM.png (757x702, 212K)

Protein?

The only thing sadder than a manlet is a beta manlet. Be a Chad among manlets OP and make sure your children get plenty of protein and calcium so they don't suffer the same fate as you.

>but can’t build mass.
Change your diet, sleep more, keep trying something different till you get results. I used to be skinny as fuck for example but I made sure to eat red meats and green veggies along with organic whole wheat Sóyless bread plus exercise three times a week.
It's been doing me well so far.

Attached: nanachi plushy.jpg (600x579, 237K)

malnutrition can effect your height, but you always will have a genetic cap so eating enough only effects you potential height growth. how tall are the men in your family?

Manletism is region dependent, but eitherway the negativity associated with it a judeofeministmaterialist psyop

Attached: 1566581558574.jpg (1280x1280, 189K)

>Says the jew cat poster
Cringe