POWHFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

POWHFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 7.42.35 PM.png (964x868, 189K)

You should check out their discord. It's fucking hilarious. Everyone in there is either delusional or scamming each other telling them to put their paychecks into the ponzi. Gary Gibbs is Craig Grant, go say hi to him before he goes to prison.

A lack of new money is why ALL ponzi schemes eventually fail.

Attached: 1518825489395.gif (400x440, 33K)

link?

I ignore pyramid schemes as a rule, but how much would be needed to make everyone currently in whole?
I wonder what he means by not enough people

I think this goes without saying

Attached: 1518472218303.png (628x511, 316K)

Y6CHepn

kek, I am 3x my investment on powh and its still going up.

Just look at the weekly charts you brainlet.

fudders btfo

Attached: powh.png (387x389, 27K)

>I am 3x my investment
and to make another 3x you will need 100k+ ETH in the contract. Never gonna happen.

Attached: 543267563245236.png (758x568, 13K)

Post your wallet with ID in tx. Show us your mad gains.

what about ETHpyramid? I heard if you pay money snek once he pays you forever...

You are very gullible

Anyone make money off this? I got out of the first one just in time then sold out of this one around 5k (went at 400). But with the first two falling apart spectacularly and this one about to crash I can only imagine how many people got rekt on this project.

and that's why bitcoin will never fail

How come you guys never show proof of gains? Just meme charts and hurr hurr 10k ETH in the smart contract.

lets say everyone cashes out except you, is there going to be zero eth in the contract to pay your divs?

Because most of them either have very minimal gains or have just broken even. They pretend like they’re making tons of money so that they can get more ponzis to buy in.

Kek that makes sense. I want to feel sorry for them, but they're all losers shilling a ponzi.

LMAO this is where the Idea Guy NDA meme comes from

Make a new investment.
Put your balls where your mouth is.

They told each other not to bump this thread anymore. They're only going to bump their own threads where the first couple of comments are of them shilling.

bump

They're getting so desperate. They are going to anyone who is livestreaming crypto shows and asking them to review PoWH. They all make their own videos on YouTube and circlejerk each other.

Attached: ponzihick.png (968x220, 86K)

bump. POWHFAGS BTFO

accumulate kringels

Attached: 791CB688-8343-40D7-BE35-46533C441399.jpg (720x573, 63K)

expanding on my comment in the OP, just look at that huge drop in growth. these things only benefit those at the start, just look at your own chart. you need exponentially more money coming in, and it just isn't there. the contract lays it all bare, you can calculate exactly how much more eth needs to be deposited for you to just break even, and it's a lot.

why wouldn't someone just clone this and create a new one? after all, all the growth happens at the start, nobody would be stupid enough to jump on something like this now, at the end of it's hype cycle.

Do you also FUD PoWH hoping for weak handed faggots to sell?

>Do you also FUD PoWH hoping for weak handed faggots to sell?
it's not fud, it's facts, BTFO POWFAG

you can't fud a smart contract, it's right there, how much money you need to hope for just to break even. how much just to expect minimal gains. everything is known up front.

people not investing at the end of a ponzi like this are just making a rational decision. if they're set on throwing away money in a ponzi like this, they'll wait for the next, so they can get in at the start, not the end.

It just had 130 eth put into it
its only the beggining my man 0.08 eth is absolutely fucking real

>its only the beggining
no, it's 100% the end.

SELL SELL SELL

So what happens after people sell of some? Just never goes back up again?

>So what happens after people sell of some? Just never goes back up again?
Why would people buy in again when growth is slowing down or even completely halted?