ChainLink

ChainLink will be the b-biggest revolution since industrial rev-re-revolutionary!

Attached: IMG_1439.png (1000x1000, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WilsonBillkia/bane
twitter.com/AnonBabble

redditfags and Decemberfags having hysterics about day to day price when the project is more of a sure thing than ever.
My only hope is that they all sell. The wojaks will be spectacular.

My ID don't lie.

>the price determines how successful the project is

I'm actually holding 25k. Where's all the threads go?

Because trying to shill at this price just seems more annoying and pathetic than fun

Everyone has already accumulated. Now just be patient.

so much bad shit has happened to me

i fucking need this to succeed

what team am i?

Literally all you need to do is be patient, user. You are holding a golden ticket to wealth, that will pay out if you just hold. Fill your days with whatever you want. Work, play, hobbies. You don't even have to do anything. Take a moment to reflect on how awesome that is.

this. the shilling will return when there is more bullish sentiment.

Attached: 1516348180184.jpg (400x400, 27K)

user. We are going to make it. You just have to believe my fren kek is on our side

Attached: 1522383002652.jpg (579x523, 82K)

still holding my 500 stinky linkies
I just don't care bout getting more of them nor selling them. I will be part of this meme either I win or lose.

p..promise?

Attached: 1522370113853.jpg (800x803, 65K)

we're gonna make it user.

Have faith in the power of LINK. Our Lord and Savior will deliver us.

Attached: kermit.png (249x898, 460K)

You will be saved my child. As the prophets have already foretold the future, our patience will be rewarded.

Attached: 1522624404346.jpg (1600x1154, 443K)

Friends, we are all gonna make it. Chainlink is your ticket to independently financially independently.

you gotta pump those numbers up kiddo, those are rookie numbers

>ice just se
Done accumulating? I'm about to drop 5 Grand on it once it hits $.15

We're in uncharted territory, just HODL your M16 close and pray that the bears don't get you

Attached: link marine.png (812x528, 965K)

You have to get to 1k man just for the luls nice round solid number

why is the volume so high relative to the other times it was crashing/stagnant?

is it all just bots/algo trading?

Idk I'll bought another 2k today probably didn't make a dent in the volume but I'd imagine others are doing the same. You throw in a grand and you get 4k link? What a steal.

have faith brothers

sergey protects

Attached: 1521052192492.png (1162x4548, 1.01M)

>$.15
If bitcoin goes sub 4k all hell will break lose and the biggest transfer of wealth will take place for those who buy link

It's actually doing pretty well in terms of gwei, ETH is just crashing so it's low in terms of USD.

Seriously, have a look at the graph.

>$.15
If bitcoin goes sub 4k all hell will break lose and the biggest transfer of wealth will take place for those who buy link Loose. But you catch my drift.

volume is at like 10million, its not bizraelis moving that amount of it everyday

Yeah unfortunately there's probably around 20 of us here that will be lobbying for higher taxes because we have an army of lawyers and found loopholes and higher taxes mean poorer people who end up having to buy our good and services to stay alive. We will make it.

kek

Attached: 1511823965055.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Honestly, this link dip looks super juicy, I've been thinking for a while that I would go pretty much all in if it ever reached near 1k sats again, but this is getting irresistible now

Attached: 71ciKEegHbL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 180K)

Can we get Trump otto somehow mention chainlink and smart contracts? Is it possible we combine two memes?

I bought at 0.35 then 0.25 then 0.15 cents the first round then traded my litecoin when it was 300 when link was at 1.12. I'm not missing this dip.

Thank you baby

Attached: 1509102351250.jpg (640x513, 66K)

This is true. I don’t know why I was panicking a few days ago. Ah to be victim to the rhythm swings of the Pendulum.

Attached: C29A7B48-16DE-40A1-9512-70C0783552C0.jpg (728x410, 207K)

You'll keep on saying that till it hits $0.05, and then say Link is broken and you got out a long time ago so it doesn't bother you.

How odd is it that Nick Szabo, who many believe is tied to the mystery around Satoshi, owned the Smartcontract.com domain prior to its purchase by Sergey. Would think they met at some point in the past. Maybe Szabo chose Sergey to carry out his vision. Pretty awesome Szabo is now following Chainlink as well. I think we are all gonna make it.

what if Nick and Sergey were living together at the time, if you catch my drift

CaSh

>tfw I fell for the memes

A man can only take so much and you fuckers wouldn't stop talking about this shit. For months on in there would be multiple LINK threads in the catalog at any given time, yet almost no one else even seemed to be aware of this coin. I thought you guys knew something that everyone else was missing. I thought you had some keen insight into the "next big thing."

So I FOMO'ed in. You guys seemed certain that it was going to moon, yet it wasn't on anyone else's radar. That's how these things work, right? I had to get in before it caught on. So I bought in, and then almost overnight you guys stopped talking about it. Fuck, Jow Forums.... why did you meme me?

Attached: 1522420181674.jpg (800x800, 153K)

Would you trust the usps mailman with a $1,000 purchase?

Checked

nice job non

I've got 10k but am going to be filling out job applications tomorrow. This isn't going to moon anytime soon.

just like how BTC at $20k is the most revolutionary thing ever and now that it's $7k it's a piece of shit. similarly, bitconnect wasn't a scam until it hit fucking zero or something. well, regardless, are """"people"""" who buy LINK even human? like literally, i think it's inconceivable for someone with literally ANY semblance of critical thinking to actually buy LINK. you'd have to be worse than actual filth at this point if you think buying this piece of shit is a great idea. i guess that's where the moniker "stinky linkies" come from, huh. because you subhuman scum are actual fucking filth, literal DIRT. dear fucking lord you are all disgusting.

t. 50k linkholder

I wish you were capable of an English analysis of your thoughts

only 30k, nigger

Attached: Swift Info on Test.png (766x276, 35K)

Attached: 1522359582634.jpg (970x980, 222K)

I've held LINK since ED, through November when the price had dropped 80%+ in sats and we hadn't even heard from Sergey or the team.
Now we have a GitHub, a testnet, and alpha, more developers, Sergey appearing at major events as the face of smart contracts, etc etc. If you think $0.05 LINK would cause me to do anything except dump everything else for it and go all in, you're out of your mind.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

No u

> tfw Binance charges $8,000 to withdraw my linkies

said the increasingly nervous man

Attached: 1521763207137.jpg (800x451, 213K)

Patience

Attached: 1491947032669.jpg (1200x1510, 168K)

what's up with this?

github.com/WilsonBillkia/bane

how the fuck did you even find this

I dunno wilson, but since you only have two repositories and one of them is an image board plugin Im going to go ahead and assume who Im talking to.

Now explain your project to the class.

I found it on slack, don't really understand what it's about

at first glance I can't tell if this is an elaborate bane post or a legit thing

Following up, it looks like it's some guy's project to help streamline the build of ChainLink node. If you're running Linux and have ansible installed it should assist in getting an alpha node running.

I'm not seeing anything regarding spinning up a geth node in the code which I thought was a requirement.

Same user. Riding it to zero if kek wills it.