*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fucking retards unironically thought this would moon. Kill yourselves.

Attached: btcpretards.jpg (1177x583, 48K)

What the fuck is this? Is this a real thing?

Please stop.

Attached: goals_in_life.jpg (480x632, 53K)

Were you not around for the ZCL fork? Are you new?

Quick rundown: tons of retards pumped ZCL to like $200 USD pre-fork, expecting the airdrop of BTCP to make them rich. ZCL dumped to poverty levels and BTCP turned out to be a retarded scam. Created tons of bagholders.

BTCP is the coin of the future wealthy idealist, not some Justin Sun TRON shit

Zcash cannot win in the zsnarks battle

Attached: 20180401_150931.png (1080x1359, 308K)

Funniest thing I've seen. I tried to warn them it was an elaborate pump and dump.

Attached: 2EA91150-93E2-4919-B7E4-79BAACA939A3.jpg (640x909, 359K)

delusional, how heavy are your bags?

I lost 25,000 that I had in Bitcoin.

fuck. you.

just HODL for 6.8 years i am sure you will make your money back

>*breathes in*
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Classic Jow Forums buy signal

Attached: 1522092467898.jpg (700x700, 108K)

I have my farm mining this lmao

RHETTCONNEEECCCCTTTT

I was one of those caught in this. Threw away at least $4k.

It was an expensive lesson.

my friend bought tons of zcl at around $200, I told him it was a retarded idea but he kept falling for the delusional $1k target. Hodled all the way down in february and then didn't sell at the peak toward the end of the month. Now he won't talk to me because I bought one of the few coins that 5x'd since then and told him to get in on it. Sucks i guess.

some people from punjab who shit in the street bought ZCL at $2 and then made up a meme about a fork and convinced a bunch of retards on Jow Forums to buy it because it was the next bitcoin cash, then they dumped their bags when it went over $200 and everyone on biz who bought it is now broke

If trips BTCP hits $1k by EOY

Them bags must be getting extra heavy.

i sold every last ZCL before the fork for a total profit of around 500-1000%. not as good as some people, but still a solid trade.

to be honest, i would have held a few but i couldn't be bothered getting the ZCL wallet to work

Well shit, at least I only bought in at $30 so the bags aren't too heavy. Also check em

Meanwhile I bought the ZCL dip at like 60k sats and am already up

coins die when their volume does, and this shitcoin never had a chance to even get any volume.

it's dead before it even launched.

You can't just keep forking bitcoin and expect every forked shitcoin to moon just cause it has bitcoin in the name

It was literally the worst time for anything with Bitcoin in the name too as normies were getting burned to death by BTC