Why do Slavic women go for foreigners instead of Slavic men? Whats so bad about Boris?

Why do Slavic women go for foreigners instead of Slavic men? Whats so bad about Boris?

Attached: SatanLady_Always_classy_3.jpg (1280x853, 306K)

because i fucked ur mom

i fucked her

Slav men are based, but we smoke and drink alcohol a lot

The best ones don't. Same with Asian women.

Middling western men are better than middling men of their own culture so middling women seek them out and vice versa.

Western Chads don't go looking for qt3.14azngfs since they don't need to and 11/10 Kpop stars don't need to learn a whole new language to find a decent husband.

They're whores for money...I mean all women are but Slav women really are. At the end of the day though they still want Ivan to beat the shit out of them when they get out of line.

Slav men actually have testosterone. Beating women should be legal

they're whores and make great bimbos
all of the ones with good personality stay in russia though

Boris is redpilled on poon, fuck kikes.

5 slav women are 10 western women so even average Slavic woman can compete way more easily in the west than with other Slavic women in Poland.

slovak men either have no game or are skinhead rapists, easy pickings for foreigners like me :D

> Implying its not them who come to the West
> Implying they are all ugly

Seriously, it's a massive cope. Half of Lithuania is here and in the UK but Westerners
>only get the uggos.
Keked hard. And I don't even like neither of them. Especially not Asians. I like Southern Europeans though.

No, they go for foreigners money. And don't forget to get tested for HIV after her

How do I get money?

>Same with Asian women.
Is that why the top of Korean society seeks out whitu cocku? Poor Chang.

Unlike you, Yuri, we have the lowest AIDS rate on the entire continent, If you got aids, it was probably because the chick was Ukrainian

Just earn them bro

Fuck that. I need to get a good scam going.

all jobs are scams, stop being lazy

If I were you I'd buy old things from thrift shops and sell them for more I bought them for. Can you fix cars?

Who is she?

I want to be rich like the Wall Street assholes and keep a Russian girl trapped in my mansion.

Slide thread

SAGE

avarge non slavic white dude makes 4x times as much for same job.

>Why do Slavic women go for foreigners instead of Slavic men?
That's only in your mind

Attached: honest couple-499372325.jpg (634x951, 117K)

>225863422
announcing a sage is a bannable offence

Boris has less money

Why does OP falls for memes and sucks dick?

Because slavic men are dirt poor.

They're like Amerimutt woman, they want to absorb as much quality White European gene's as possible so their children won't be subhumans.

Attached: Average Russian man.jpg (276x280, 14K)