Why do amerihomunculi drink so much soda?

Why do amerihomunculi drink so much soda?

Attached: d999889c.jpg (1002x431, 94K)

Because we can afford it.

Also, there are a lot of fat brown people.

Attached: 1567911638019.jpg (1080x1066, 524K)

>implying 90% of the volume isn't ice

The cups are normally packed with ice so you actually end up getting less than the smaller sizes

There is nothing more satisfying than downing a gallon of corn-water chemical cocktail at the local negroball event. Freedom is best. Greatest ally.

>Because we can afford it.
No you can’t

>it's merely ice
Cope

Our country drinks its drinks with ice. Bigger cup makes up for the ice added.
I learned that most euros do not ever add ice to their drinks.

FUCK YOU TAX MAN

Attached: 1567392232396.jpg (369x408, 28K)

Attached: diabeetus.gif (464x352, 513K)

>drinking hot soda
Wtf is wrong with euros

Attached: 1401232207670.png (399x322, 42K)

okey, but why does your stuff also have more suger in it. Sprite or Cola in Poland has 1/4th of the suger the same amount of Sprite or Cola in US has.

A lot of countries consume ice yet only Americans have these gigantic cups

we do retard
and even with some ice 1.3 liters is fucking ridiculous

We have ice in America

how am i supposed to enjoy a drink if i can swallow it in one gulp?

Ask for light ice you pleb

SHALL

Attached: 1566549841720.png (417x429, 457K)

Liar the half of the cup is ice.

because of advertisement

>1300ml
Holy shit, you Americans disgust me.

No wonder like half your country has diabetes.

>Also, there are a lot of fat brown people.
This. Soda alongside with most food is just gonna keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger the more goblinos come in.

Attached: 1565491296205.jpg (1242x1349, 572K)

Slide thread.

Not even political

SAGE

Dadurch wird das "Hirn" so schön weich.

Lol @ all the backwards poorfag icelet cope in this thread.

Ours are too genius

Sorry friend, but I don't understand what you mean by that. Same products that come from the same company, that exists in the US, have many times more the suger and more the salt. Sometimes both. Heck you have suger added to buns in the US.

>Medium is almost 1L
>Large is enough to drink for whole day.
Welp.
Looks they have bigger stomachs than human beings.

I like American soda cups. Very big. Like America.

>we do
Sure ya do, bud. Never been to your shithole, but in France they only gave me one very tiny cube of ice and were very rude about it too.

I told you we have a lot of brown locusts and they gotta eat too. People food ain't too kind on their high energy requirements pardner

Its to make people fat. More fat people means more money being spent on food, healthcare, ect. Which makes a few individuals wealthy who can then use that money to influence Congress to keep the cycle going. It's the chicken to nigger to amputee pipeline.

>because we can afford it

daily reminder, the elite doesnt drink soda.

Attached: a.png (210x256, 77K)

What country is that? I Europe it's generally 250 - 400 - 500 ml.

Sugar* kolego. Mam wątpliwości że to jest prawda, czy masz na to jakiś link do tego? Tyle co wiem coca-cola ma wszędzie taki sam przepis

Let the goblinos have their high fructose corn poison. I don't care what happens to them. Just avoid fast food altogether don't drink your calories.

Because were tall huge European people. We require more food and drink for sustenance.

>Sprite or Cola in Poland has 1/4th of the suger the same amount of Sprite or Cola in US has.
No it doesn't, retard

>daily reminder, the elite doesnt drink soda.
This. Be elite don't drink this poison. The jews want you to hurt yourself, don't give them the satisfaction.

It's called the "american experiment" for a reason
the controllers wanted to try making fat obedient goyim cattle

attn goyim cattle:
outer space is fake and gay
Earth is flat
I advise you spend your time reading the KJV and repenting.
Jesus Christ is coming back with a sword to burn up this sinful earth.
The sun and the moon are shining brightly, time itself has sped up. End times are here.

Attached: disgusting british freemartins.jpg (480x640, 76K)

okey, but I doubt(I hope) you have a white people normal sprite/coca cola/pizza/etc, and food for the rest of people that are to be made fat and sicks.

I mean you love corn syrup in everything, you even made Poland sign a deal that we are to buy it from you, and put it in our stuff after we finish building Fort Trump. But in history every civilisation that tried to build itself on eating corn in large numbers, went insane and died out. EVERY ONE.
I remember when 20 years ago we had normal cows. Sure there was more work with the feed etc. but now with corn and onions based stuff we have to drill holes in their stomach, to let the gas out, or they would die. Chicken, pigs, cows everything pumped with corn feed and getting sick of it, so to not get sick we have to buy antibiotics from your companies. This makes food taste worse. It is crazy.

Why don't you drink water

Water is tainted with skincells from non whites and fish. No thanks.

Based fat fuck

Attached: 2CF261F500000578-3255034-image-m-2_1443654828100.jpg (634x304, 80K)

I recently found out 99% of soda fountains are contaminated with fecal matter because the employees use the same rags to clean the toilets!

Attached: D5BC0984-019A-42BD-B6B5-15A8944620FD.jpg (637x847, 98K)

Attached: 1515968240588.jpg (926x1000, 321K)

I have a healthy frame of 5’9” and 249 lbs.

Because it's cheaper and nominally safer than the water. Same reason we drink beer so much.

Attached: yankfatassdies.webm (406x720, 1.87M)

COPE

>go to movie in canada
>order large popcorn
>get american small

Attached: 1483082108714.jpg (565x533, 35K)

It looks like she weighs more than a casket.

Soda is like legal crack

Amen to that. Very based post.

Saved, dzięki

For most of America's history, water wasn't necessarily safe to drink. We drank coffee and small beer, because boiling and fermenting are reliable ways of preventing dysentery. Thus was a culture of regarding water as a suspect beverage born. When soda first became popular, the average American still led a much more active lifestyle than he does today, so it wasn't much of a problem.

This man is dangerously malnourished. Someone get him a triple bacon cheeseburger, quick!

Jesus Christ user, do you even eat? Skinny fuck.

I’m sorry, can you list the measurements in fluid ounces?

>Some drinks don't contain sugar but sweetener
This comparison is as retarded as comparing sugar contents of coke and coke light
Europe: 100g sugar per liter
US: 130g sugar per liter
It's about 25% more, not 3 times more

I'm healthy too. 5'11" 843lbs

I don't like soda

Jow Forums threads are cringe.

not that much ice. most fast food places i go to near me give the drink with mostly soda. I usually get diet or seltzer, but a large soda must have like 300 grams of sugar, its insane

Just one more reason I don't drink soda

It's cheap.

In the absence of Rageleaf I will be the one who reminds you that all imptrash belongs back on its own board.
This time around, we're sending them back to

Attached: ImptrashPSA.png (1080x1440, 592K)