I just saw an 8000 btc wall on bitfinex be taken down off of 7050 manually...

I just saw an 8000 btc wall on bitfinex be taken down off of 7050 manually. Also those random ass spikes worth of millions $ in seconds when there's practically zero volume, all to prevent further drops.

This is the most manipulated market on the planet.

Attached: 1476223293297.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Yep, and some brainlets still think this is just organic market movement.

take off that tin foil hat pal. you gotta provide proof, sources, citations, and write a 2400 word article.

Cry me a river faggot

people who have money can move a market wow amazing revelation

is this a problem?

no new money coming in at the moment so whales just playing games with your average biz tard neet. Justing them to death before we reach a true bottom and market starts a real turnaround.

ROFL op actually think this is manipulated!
Sorry op this is justa few normies buying, you missed the dip. Fomo back in at 15k

I caught most of that pump with 50x leverage faggot cry me a fucking river

Lol love how brainlets always shout "market manipulation!" and never provide conclusive evidence.

Says the faggot that's never seen a L2 orderbook for any real security

It's not a problem for you? Are you a retarded bull fag who thinks the reverse won't happen at any time in the near future when you least expect it?

Not manipulation just accumulation due to Chinese April fools day next week

I'm getting confused by your negatives.
I don't think the marked will se a sudden bull run soon

You remind me of the dumbasses who thought the NSA wasn't spying on us prior to Snowden.
>hurrdurr it might be obvious but you don't have 100% conclusive proof so it not real

there's something funny about watching a coin suddenly dump 8% over the course of 5 minutes, when it just went sideways for the past 12 hours.

Nice job degenerate gambling cunt

Stop being a little beta bitch that needs regulations to compete... this is a mans market, go eat your soy somewhere else

Attached: not today nigger.gif (250x130, 842K)

That faggot got his ass beat by Mayweather.

that 8000 btc wall is back at 7000.
>omg look at that sell wall guys, no way we're getting through! since it's definitely going down just open some shorts :)

Learn to live with it one way or another because this shit is not as special as you think on any market. Leaving is an option.

just fuck off pussyboy

You said it yourself, low volume. Don’t expect the market to behave the same when the volume is not there.