Why did you move to Thailand?

Lots of biztards there. I'm curious, when you come back to the West, does it seem as decadent as Houellebecq would make you think?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: huey.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I'm moving to Bali in a month. Any cryptoneets or others with money to support themselves are welcome to come. We can get a villa with multiple rooms.

U DO IT LIK DIS FAGG0T

Attached: 1519168581034.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Attached: 1519168607091.jpg (125x125, 2K)

t. axe murderer

t. organ harvester

> Implying someone would want to come back to the west after living in Thailand

There's a reason that there's not that many Thai immigrants in western countries, like there are Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Indians, arabs, etc. They love their country and don't want to leave.

BRB Thailand one of the happiest countries in the world.

Attached: happiness-gdp.jpg (1800x1557, 560K)

Attached: 1519168631673.jpg (125x125, 2K)

;^)

Attached: 1519168731753.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 1519176129364.jpg (500x428, 39K)

Is there any good reason to work on SEA?
What about Southamerica? there was some user living and teaching in Argentina who said it was a nice place to live.

Well played!

nice

everyone knows that once you made it in crypto you go chase traps in Thailand.. it's right of passage.

south america is kinda sketchy. youre far more likely to get robbed or killed. SEA is ideal because cost of living is very cheap and there isnt much crime. plus nice beaches

How much does Thailand run for a year? Don't have much better to do 2bh.

Impressive.

>Why did you move to Thailand?

Attached: im-learning-thai.jpg (448x786, 49K)

I live in Bangkok. Born and raised in Liechtenstein. I can manage with 140k USD annually(all living costs included) except rent because I purchased a property here.

>I can manage with 140k USD annually(all living costs included) except rent
There's not a single city in the world where you couldn't manage with 140k USD a year, especially excluding rent.

Jesus are you renting out the kings basement?

t. serial cheek buster

No, most of it is being spent on meals, clothing, renting hotels, hookers and drugs.

Going through +$100k a year is easier than you might think. I'm actually a bit short with only this much.

No one said it's hard to spend that much, but you said you "manage" with 140k, as if that's what it cost just to live normally.

What the hell??
I thought people went to Thailand because of the cheap cost of living?
Heck, I live like a king where I am now for less than $15k annually (Philippines).
I was just hoping for other options where you won't get killed by the government for having a gram of bud on you.

This guy is living a $300k a year in the west lifestyle, and probably lives in a huge house or penthouse near the center. Either that or he's just larping

Go to Cambodia. Not as bad as you'd think it is, probably on par with the phillipines in a lot of ways and definitely has a lot more charm.

how do you spend 12k a month in thailand without rent now seriously?

proof that u live there?

damn son. I live in manhattan and spend money like a drunken sailor and still get by on less than 100k. I suppose hookers are a pretty big part of the budget if you live in bangkok though.

Almost banged this one without realizing it. Gotta be careful there, some of them are pretty convincing

Attached: FB_IMG_1522636088719.jpg (720x960, 48K)

Looks like a fucking alien

>convincing
certainly not whatever thing you just posted

umm how is that convincing??

Move to a small town a you'll have a decent time for 10k. Move to Bangkok and you'll need double that. That's for a neet lifestyle actually doing some shit out of the house. You could really halve that if you are a shut in. Generally Thailand is 1/3rd the price of the west for stuff, although there are outliers with sone stuff

I didn't because I realised. But when you're drunk it can be difficult

Yeah a lot of trannies there have a tendency to overdo the makeup, they look better with less

Green title too. I'm impressed.

Confirmed larp. Foreigners aren’t allowed to own property in Thailand.

6/10 on the larp though, keep it up

what is that

They can own apartments. But I think he's full of shit.

i would

Do they even speak english in thailand? I dont want to learn some dog eater language

Thai women in general aren't very attractive so your standards tend to drop a lot when you live there. Weird over-done alien things become the norm. 2/10's become 6/10's. Majority of Thai hookers are pretty ugly, only a tiny minority are decent and they charge western amounts. Like anything in life, you get what you pay for.

Same tranny, here in tomboy mode.

Attached: 19748414_482282155454348_1952927332199656443_n.jpg (720x960, 59K)

t.eam mini

you sure have a lot of pics of this tranny you definitely did not fuck

Nothing wrong with fucking traps, just admit you want to do it and stop hiding like a pussy and be a man owning you like traps

Have it on facebook. I like traps but I wouldn't fuck one.