1. We are laughing at you
2. We are still laughing at you
3. We will never stop laughing at you
4. Pay your taxes
5. Thanks for your comedy GODL

Attached: IMG_8929.jpg (1038x336, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/881v5f/meth_falls_under_400/dwi6qd4/
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7ypb7b/nocoiners_being_bitter_people_late_to_the_party/
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/88esug/rbuttcoin_saved_my_life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, not everyone on Jow Forums is a crypto-brainlet.
Some of us know how to use punctuation!

Attached: fbm.png (90x90, 2K)

oh look. its those guys who are so risk averse they dedicated a large part of their lives to being angry at speculators in a new asset class.

I'll be laughing at YOU once the bull market starts and BTC moons to 50k.

Imagine participating in that attention-seeking circle jerking cess pit.

Nah we just hate scams and love seeing people acting superior while being scammed

If they were only so rational. Its basic envy - anybody could have made money on crypto in 2017, you didnt need to be an investment bank chad in a suit to do it. Crypto is cyclical, so not only they feel greed and extreme fomo, they are also afraid they're wrong once again.

I like red dots but unfortionately biz doesnt allow me to use them so I omit punctuation it's a meme anyway best not to worry about small things like buying bitcoin at 20000 and selling it at 6000 at least it didnt go to zero

>Pay the Tax Kike

Never I'd rather die than feed the Jew.

>making huge amounts of money
>being scammed
Scam me up, bb.

one day we'll be the ones laughing at you and youll be confined to smartcontract cubical cells for your crime against blockchain

Attached: 1517126344775.png (731x860, 246K)

>pay the tax

But you guys said Bitcoin isn't real money

Vitalik BUTTERin browses our sub
Enjoy prison, libertarian
Crypto is a scam, all cryptocoins are the same scam. The only ones who make money are the ones who got in early into the Ponzi.

i wonder how much i can make as a boot licker

Attached: job.png (1500x998, 275K)

>Pay your taxes
uhhhh don't we already do that with everything?
I mean you're assuming everyone here lives in the US or something?

>1. We are laughing at you
>2. We are still laughing at you
>3. We will never stop laughing at you
But the price is still up exactly x6 from last year.

And crypto on this board became popular around 2015.

5. Thanks for your comedy GODL

most of Jow Forums pink wojacks are satire.

Attached: 1496801507441.png (601x602, 158K)

DESU buttcoin reddit people are only legitimized to people who only bought in November 2017 to December 2017.

What I don't understand why isn't there any group related to stock traders?

Vatalik even posts in buttcoin from time to time. He posted the other day.

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/881v5f/meth_falls_under_400/dwi6qd4/

out of the 3348 days bitcoin has existed there have been 152 days where it was a bad idea to buy and hold
>scam
>bad investment

>>Pay your taxes
Tax evasion is a meme. Everyone pays tax at least indirectly.

Pretty much

>The only ones who make money are the ones who got in early into the Ponzi
I got in 8 years after it started and I still was able to make enough money to retire on. Why didn't you?

muh morals, muh lottery
see: reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7ypb7b/nocoiners_being_bitter_people_late_to_the_party/

>most of Jow Forums pink wojacks are satire.
No they aren't, I've seen a lot of posts today posting screencap of rekt vlockfolios
Someone managed to lose 7 millions
Nice understanding of economics there, maybe I should learn from you

So isn't this how stocks work as well? Or every hierarchy of civilization works?

Crypto is such a miniscule thing compared to other financial assets and platform but why does this have to be picked on?

Blockfolios in decline in a bear market do tell user.

those losses are probably opportunity costs, not initial investment. you think that guy has 2m to invest into this? you know yourself that if you bought into this shit from even fucking october 2017 all the way back you'd be up exponentially. the only people you can easily shit on are those who bought from november 2017 onwards.

because these gains are too much for them to rationalize on missing out on

>The only ones who make money are the ones who got in early into the Ponzi.
>early
>more than 3 months ago
20k hodler detected

Attached: 0117_-_VWHodZx.png (400x400, 8K)

oh that\'s adorable? you\re still grief stricken about missing out and think you can feel better when the price goes down?

sorry to break it to you but it's still higher than it was in november. keep crying though.

Again like I said you guys are only validated to pick and talk about people who purchased crypto October though december not including if they shorted the market.

This, Jow Forums is /brainletpinkwojackhahareloaded/

nevermind the fact that bitcoin isn't the only crypto. oh fucking no i bought into ETH when it was 6 dollars what THE FUCK SHOULD I DO WITH MY 60x GAINS???

Yes, that's understandable but how do you lose 95% of your holdings?
How do you not cash out at least half?? How?? Even if you can't time the top (no one can, in any any investment) you can't just think this shit is going to keep going up forever, the "tech¡ is not even that good and no one uses and no one will use it irl in the future, and even if they did, that doesn't mean the price of your cryptoscam will skyrocket, companies might probably build their own blockchain and make something like tether but made by them
Butters are the absolute worst but please be my guest I'm always ready to mine some comedy gold here
I don't hold any coins, I'm not a loser
The guy was 95% down and a lot of other "anons" suffered similar loses
No, we criticize all butters, not only the ones who got in late

lmao okay just say it to me straight. when did you start shitting on crypto? i'll leave you alone afterwards.

>Buy bitcorns at $300
>It crashes down to $7k
>BAHAHAHA what a terrible investment

Attached: 1445098989811.png (560x640, 496K)

On what coins did they lose 95%?

no need to shit on him for that, the user he's talking about lost around 90% btw. he admitted that he's an early adopter of shitcoins, didnt mention what specifically. lost a shitload on opportunity costs but in that case if he's an early adopter of shitcoins those are the ones with retard gains

1. aprecciating
2. monetary unit
3. relentlessly and mathematicly
4. rises
5. your welcome

Why?
And no, if I could go back in time I woudnt invest in your crypto scam, I don't want to make money off of CP, drugs and human traffic thanksss
I'm happy with my stocks and being able to sleep at night, you probably can't say the same
Wrong
Wrong, apparently is a store of Valium
Buzzbwords won't work against me
Wrong again
No

Then according to buttcoiners you scammed a poor sap out of $6700.

i'm not asking you to invest in crypto, i just want to point out that you lost shitloads of money in the same way that the people you are shitting on "lost" lots of money for not selling the top. opportunity costs. that's all i wanted to say which is why i asked.

Attached: 1520189376610.gif (640x381, 3.96M)

Jow ForumsButtcoin just comes across to me like the ultimate case of sour grapes.

No? That's now how it works
I didn't lose anything because I never invested on it to begin with
He did
That's what butters say everytime and they are always wrong
Youre not original

the same way they didn't lose anything because they only missed out on not selling the top but are still up from their initial investment as is every dumbass who invested from october 2017 all the way before it. user im sorry but if you are going to disagree about fucking opportunity costs then ill just drop this argument. you knew about crypto, shat on it, decided not to buy into it. you opted for an alternative, that is, investing into stocks or whatever. weighing both decisions, you might have gained some money from your initial investment because it rose in value but you lost on opportunity costs because this decision underperformed compared to the one you shat on. in the same vein the people you are shitting on oh fuck why do i even bother, it's fucking opportunity costs, everyone understands this, why the fuck am i even typing this? don't tell me you invested into stocks not knowing even this fucking basic concept

>Pay your taxes
Over $100k gains and not a word from the IRS because they don't know (that money isn't rightfully theirs anyway)
Posting this from a public wifi spot on a device that's completely isolated from my main shit
IRS niggers will never get my gains

I personally would participate but they look like a controlled opposition. I personally believe it's a deep state ponzi operation since it has connections to the NSA.

It's like how liberals are always blind aided by conspiracy of Russian collusion yet they never being up Trump selling weapons to terrorist in billion dollar deals or doing business with the mob.

nvm, pic related

Attached: bait.jpg (680x794, 227K)

You've been shitposting about bitcoin for six years, even as it continued to make massive gains. I remember reading that one Buttcoin story about that guy who was laughing at his coworkers for investing in Bitcoin in the early 2010s and they ended up multimillionaires while he's working a shitty retail job. Him browsing Buttcoin really came off as coping.

I think that there's something really fucking weird about the whole lot of you. No one else really cares enough about this asinine shit to chase COMEDY GODL around it for six years.

Attached: 1418605057750.png (600x500, 98K)

Berger cucks

>I remember reading that one Buttcoin story about that guy who was laughing at his coworkers for investing in Bitcoin in the early 2010s and they ended up multimillionaires while he's working a shitty retail job
My fucking sides gib link pls

>libertarian
I'm not commie scum, you statist fuck

I completelt understand cryptos are funnt but buttcoiners come across fucking wierd is all were saying.

i wasnt talkin corn, i was talkin WAU

If you're talking about this guy reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/88esug/rbuttcoin_saved_my_life/
Hes larping and you're an idiot if you can't see it
There's a big difference between not investing + investing, looking at charts all day
He lost money and I didn't, he was closer to realize his gains than me since I never invested

Anything that helps them sleep at night, they can have it. It's not like that's the exact same premise of the forex and stock market.

That's pretty sad honestly. Luckily I have the power of Jesus Christ by my side. Pray for buttcoiners

Not really, since the person who holds the stock holds ownership in a physical company.
A stocks value is based on the percieved value of the company and their products/services. A bitcoins value is based on how much you think it will go up in the future. That's pure speculative growth, and not actual value.

Uhh duhh even if that were the case humans buy stupid shit all the time. If you're surprised the human race is like this then I can't imagine how you function in real life.

>Speculative value is not actual value
Lol?
You realise people speculate on the price of stocks too?

Attached: 1514450875447.png (645x773, 71K)

According to you logic gold and silver are overvalued x100

The biggest joke is the amount of money you missed out on

The counterargument is that you are selling a part of a company that has appreciated in value. The company itself is more valuable when you sell it than when you bought it. The bitcoin is the same bitcoin it was when you bought it, you've just conned somebody else into holding onto it.

Not an argument. Thank you for praying for my wellbeing.
>perceived value
>what are penny stocks
>what are speculative markets
>what are angel investors or venture capitalists
Perceived value is literally the same thing as speculative value, which is why market corrections happen after mania. All perceived value is purely subjective, especially so in a burgeoning market. One person finds something valuable while another doesn't. Don't give me some moralistic bullshit about how you invested money into Amazon, Nvidia and Apple because you really love their tech and wanted to save the world, you want to make money, don't bother trying to fool anyone here.

Attached: 1522597484311.png (1200x1058, 707K)

not even a buttcoinee but i am sad that i missed out on the happening we all waited for because i was a broke neet

Wasn't trying to argue...

>A bunch of reddit neets who are exponentially poorer than me are laughing at me

Oh, no what ever shall I do. Did you guys get bored of throwing you're college savings at Bernie Sanders or something?

Attached: 1469658813124s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>You are selling part of a company instead of a digital asset
It's an arbitrary distinction, the company's value is measured in terms of its stock price. This is not a 1 to 1 relationship with the profitability of the company, or the even the net position of the company, it is simply what the market is willing to pay for it. True value is a meme, it's not real buddy.

You don't consider gold or silver to be a scam, and you don't consider selling a company that stock exceeds the Price to performance ratio as conning so why do you apply this to Bitcoin?

Companies are also exposed to risks such as bankruptcy or mismanagement which a digital currency does not have.

>The Bitcoin is the same Bitcoin
Yeh and the 100 share you bought are still 100 shares, and the ounce of gold is still an ounce. Your point?

I know this is a larp but if it isn't, my question to you is why do you care? Do you go to forums of other interests and hobbies that you don't like and shit all over them too? Ok, we get it, you don't like crytocurrencies or blockchain and you think people who do are stupid. 6 years user? How does our hobby impact your life in any way?

what's going on in here

All types of humans exist user why would be any different a dude like this exists? But the amount of mental gymnastics these people do is the equivalent of a molested upper class white male.

Buttcoiners:

>DUH BITCOINS ARE A PONZI
>BUT STOCKS ARENT

test

>True value is a meme
Nope. If, let's say, Apple launches a new laptop that everyone loves, the price of the stock will go up because of it, that's not a ámeme, that's actual value. On the other hand, bitcoin is the same bitcoin that it was 9 years ago.
In that case yes, value is a meme. Maybe you tried to say "bitcoin value is a meme"? In that case I agree, if not, you're completely wrong
>Companies are also exposed to risks such as bankruptcy or mismanagement which a digital currency does not have.
Of course, since it's backed by nothing these things can't happen
Since it's not backed by anything tangible, it's just a speculative bubble that already bursted (thank god because this crypto scamm is just a network that produces... Carbon pollution. Yay.)
Butters are destroying MY planet and scamming other people out of their hard earned cash
If this was just a group of people who likes a genre of music I do t like I wouldn't care
But they are destroying the entire world with their greediness so I have to do something about it
Least I can do is spread awareness

Team chocolate officially seizes these illegal dubs as violating intergalactic law.

>intergalactic law
oh boy

>DUUUH BUYING STOCKS ISN'T GAMBLIN
>ITS INVESTING IN EQUITY, DUUUH

>Butters are destroying MY planet and scamming
This is why I can't take this shit seriously, crypto is so fucking irrelevant and small who even gives a shit about it.

Companies have assets and can measurably be said to be profitable or unprofitable. While a lot of stock trading is faddish or trend-based rather than relating to "fundamentals", that doesn't somehow legitimize doing arbitrage on Monopoly money

Attached: 33D73EEE-9D1E-40CB-90DA-0D7C68C22808-929-0000020E241097C5.jpg (640x1382, 135K)

>thats actual value
lol buddy that's still people speculating on the value. You're obviously working on a different definition of "absolute value" to me, and the fact that you think stocks are valued at real value shows your understanding is incorrect.

Youre obviously quite misinformed about finance but I want to assure you your lack of understanding will have no effect on the world what so ever.

As an excercise for yourself please explain how bitcoin is a scam and gold is not.
>inb4 gold has been around longer
not an argument buddy.

This crypto Ponzi scam got a dedicated tv show on CNBC
I don't think it's small, there's gullible retards everywhere and it will get bigger and bigger

Can you give me a link please? What did they explain on CNBC did they bring up the positive applications it can have for the financial system or call it a ponzi scheme? *On this videos you watched on CNBC*?

>there's gullible retards everywhere and it will get bigger and bigger

No fucking shit retard that's how humans are

I'm guessing you're talking about common stock which I assume you know that common stock has the least amount of claim to the assets listed. It's a speculative tool with slightly more claim to actual assets than cryptocurrencies. The only real advantage is voting rights at the end of the day because both assets classes can pay dividends if announced.

You enjoying your bitcoin dividends?

Just search "CNBC fast money crypto" on YouTube
They instruct people on how to lose money on this scam, see pic related
You're wrong: basically if a company launches a successful product that will generate profits the value of the stock goes up
That is real value and this is undeniable
Gold is not a scam, is a genuine store of value and has actual use cases, for example the CPU and motherboards you're using right now contain gold on them
What can you do with bitcoins besides speculate on its' future price? 9 years and not a single use case for this scam besides ponzis and buying drugs online

Attached: IMG_0332.png (963x962, 1.1M)

>I dont actually know how stocks or how fundamental analysis work: the post

Do you even know how to read a balance sheet?

does gold have dividends?
what's your point? that stocks and bitcoins are different asset classes?

Is that the only thing they teach? Did you review all the episodes?

Jesus Christ for a dude that hates crypto currency's you know an awful lot about crypto then me.

It's like those *Atheist* people that debate religious people and know/study about their religion more then the religious people.

>company has good news
price goes up
>bitcoin has good news
price goes up
your point?
Just because a company has increased it's profit doesnt mean the stocks aren't still being trading on a speculative market. Just look at the last few stock market bubbles fuckwit.

>gold has a small intrinsic value
lmao not even comparable to its trading price

>gold is a genuine store of value
and bitcoin isnt? lol

>what can you do with bitcoin?
you can send value trustlessly with effective certainty it happened securely and is stored redundantly on a global network of computers.

If we had some kind of doctrine saying we were going to kill nocoiners and were passing laws to oppress them in some way, I could at least understand that. But this is just sad

Good luck cashing out.

Well in a way most of these Fiat holders get fucked the more crypto becomes relevant.

>doesn't know what a bitcoin debit card is

Have you ever heard of forex trading? Dumbass....

Mfw held the market dump and still up 150x in my investment from 10 months ago .. buttt muhhhh stocks muhhh 5% gains

Although you have to admit Buttcoin is a great way to expose the manipulation going on in the crypto scene. Im guessing this place is actually competitors leaking information of other enemies to fuck them. This is hilarious.

>Gold is not a scam, is a genuine store of value and has actual use cases

hahahaha what a dumb reddit nigger. ALL prices are entirely subjective, there is nothing intrinsically valuable in this world. Gold is only worth what it is worth because we are culturally conditioned to believe it is so.

Attached: 1384727336290.gif (240x228, 858K)

I just read an article today where people are buying high dollar real estate using Bitcoin. STFU and leave.