Someone explain to me why EOS will fail

someone explain to me why EOS will fail

Attached: ethonsteroids.jpg (630x630, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwfYG6FG71Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you'll get personally doxed by dan larimer if you do anything wrong

Attached: 1522289164861.png (720x1280, 452K)

Brock pierce from their board is into child acting

wont KYC become inevitable?

bcuz is doo doo

Apologize now

Attached: EA6C48CE-7E58-4F18-A37D-6345E4A35503.jpg (416x416, 36K)

Because the blockchain platform space is already saturated by ETH et al.

He left the team, and yes he was a child actor.
I heard he was involved in a case involving a minor but no charges were filed against him.
Either way, he pledged a billion towards EOS dapps.

yes, especially because everyone in the US has used a VPN to register their address

Isnt it just a copy paste of bitshares

youtube.com/watch?v=DwfYG6FG71Y

entire programming team is outsourced. look up all the top github coders for the project. they all work for objectcomputing

silly americans, they should of read the terms.

no

I don't see how this is a negative, if anything it shows they're connected.

connected how? what real software firm uses all outsourced programmers and has no one inhouse? thatl ooks terrible for the long term commitment

Dan larimer and that other guy are enough as far as in house goes, most innovation is brought by the community anyway.
I see it as if Satoshi only brought the cards to the table, everyone else played them.

Eos
Soe

Scam on ethereum

not that that would ever happen or even could ever happen but sending fake documents to dan larimer to show you don't live in the US would be fucking easy

You may get JUST'ed in the short run but give it a year and it'll displace eth as number 2. And probably the only alt that could hope to dethrone the King.

Attached: stephen_james_17_juan_martin_tablet.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

>ents to dan larimer to show you don't live in the US would be fucking easy
You wouldn't send anything to dan larimer? The way I understand it is that your identity would be associated with your account and is only every required to be verified by the dapp if their jurisdiction requires it, say for example on a DAX.

As far as i'm aware your identity itself isn't public unless you make it.

The reason I am not buying eos right now is because it’s a token on eth.

I've heard there are only actually 21 nodes creating new blocks. Don't care about EOS so haven't done any research but if it's true then this will be so irrelevant. If you want a balance between centralisation and decentralisation then The only answer is VeChain. For max decentralisation see Ethereum and for private blockchain see IBM.

> implying it will fail
KEK
Nice cope

>done
Eth is as much centralized as buttcoin.....moron who u think finds most blocks....less than 10 miners mine over 88% of blocks....28 is a lot greater than 10...

centralized kyc coin just isnt necessary. great throughput can be had with a non-blockchain architecture, so why bother trying to mask a centralized network as decentralized with a blockchain that itself offers you no protection?

dan has been dragging his worthless codebase through two failed projects so far, and he's never even attempted to fix any of the fundamental issues with it. eos simply can't be any different to steem, or bitshares, because nothing fundamental has changed.

I don't like EOS fags but it should be okay unless Dan abandons it, it has fast times

you think each of those 21 very expensive resource demanding servers is going to be run by 21 independent actors? that's precious.

I mean the bare minimum would be to spread those 21 nodes out round the globe, otherwise there is no claim to decentralisation. Am I wrong? Is this all going to be done in the same city?

Nodes are voted for, it's DPOS like Ark/Lisk/ADA, nothing centralized about it. You're all running out of FUD. Buy now while it's cheap or FOMO in at $30, idgaf anymore. No need to shill a good project

>block.one is building the EOS.IO Software but it will not configure and/or launch any public blockchain platform adopting the open source EOS.IO Software (the “EOS Platform”). Any launch of an EOS Platform will occur by members of the community unrelated to block.one. Third parties launching the EOS Platform may delete, modify or supplement the EOS.IO Software prior to, during or after launching the EOS Platform.

>The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform.

>The EOS.IO Software is built such that any EOS Platform that adopts the EOS.IO Software will require approval of holders of not less than 15% of the total issued and outstanding EOS Tokens before tokens on such blockchain (the “Blockchain Tokens”) can be transferred. In other words, if the EOS.IO Software is adopted, it will be the responsibility of holders holding at least 15% of the issued and outstanding EOS Tokens to adopt one or more blockchains in order for Blockchain Tokens received on such blockchains to be transferrable.

>As block.one will not configure and/or launch any EOS Platform, block.one will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched. As such, you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future.

This shit is being debunked every day nigga, find something more original
> muh pedo
> muh legalese on the website
> muh kyc
> muh centralized
All you ever do is bark at the caravan while it passes, the mentality of a poor faggot who was born in poverty and will die in it

Attached: 420lol.jpg (650x518, 55K)

>official statements from the developers of EOS are being debunked every day
I'm going to go ahead and just let you ruminate for awhile on how stupid a statement you just made.

You are fucking retarded if you don't understand what the statement means, I'm not gonna hold you by the hand anymore

zilliqa