In your opinion is enigma a shit coin or a sleeping giant?

In your opinion is enigma a shit coin or a sleeping giant?

Attached: eng coin.jpg (630x630, 22K)

A shit giant

A sleeping coin

a shiant sloin

thanks just bought 100k

they're all shitcoins. does it look rekt and will the devs let it die?

coin giant

A sleeping shit

I just feel like it's trying to do too many things at once.
How is the fucking trading platform and the marketplace more important than the core product?
They won't deliver anything remotely useful before 2020 if they ever deliver.

jshiant shlalom

Attached: enigdubs.jpg (620x355, 56K)

This and MAN are really vaporware. You wanna talk about tulip mania? Look no further. I'm not saying you can't profit off of them but the use-cases are far fetched.

Attached: 92_1235236.jpg (640x480, 179K)

>blockchain scaling and privacy support
>far fetched use cases

The profit potential of any crypto that isn't trying to be the next world currency is very questionable since we just don't know what the equilibrium value of these coins would be. But the usecases are definitely there.

Attached: son-of-man.jpg (650x811, 55K)

It's the adoption that's far fetched.

The exact mechanics of ENG are not completely clear to me, in the case of using ENG to provide privacy and scalability to existing blockchains. Like BTC for example, could we just tack on ENG right now so we can make secret BTC transactions? It seems like you would have to design a blockchain around ENG or at least fit some pre-set mold so it can latch on.

But I still think they have a big value proposition, they just have to create the market rather than have it come to them, which is what they are doing with the data marketplace. I always see people complaining about them focusing on the data marketplace like its a side project when really its the catalyst for the whole value.

>they just have to create the market rather than have it come to them

Even though the tech is cool. I see it as a brand based token because of this. I try to stay away from coins that people don't need.

You need ENG to access the data marketplace. And if you have any reason to access the data marketplace, you will likely design your blockchain with ENGs other features (scalability, privacy) in mind and have them handle that shit for you.

But businesses have yet to really do anything with blockchain so this is pure speculation. I completely expect crypto to go to zero and for me to lose my entire investment, which would suck ass but whatever its definitely worth the risk since the upside is massive.

This is one of the very, very few non-currency coins I think has any chance of seeing actual value so I figure might as well park a chunk of my BTC in it.

Working my way to 10k ENG... love the idea and the team

I've done a bit of my own research and I take back what I said. It's not a brand based coin.

>Enigma is a token on a privacy network that layers on any blockchain.

This could be big for companies like Equifax, the medical field etc... since it layers on any blockchain. I'll have to keep doing research but I'll probably end up adding it to my portfolio so I don't FOMO in later.

Good thinking, user.
Usually I'm sceptical about the majority of projects, but Enigma is a favorite of mine. Have a modest stack of 2K and if I have some more FIAT to throw, I'd try to work my way up to 5K hoping for a masternode.

ENG can get really technical and is a slightly slower project compared to most coins/tokens on the market currently. Don't expect it to do much or skyrocket until 2nd half of 2019 or so. Once it does, though...

The team has been very punctual with their roadmap so hype. I like the fact that they focus on developing rather than marketing. Yes, it's true that they start from some side aspects, not from the core concept, but as the other user noted this is not far-fetched at all.

This might be definitely find its away among the top 30-35 projects in 2-3 years imho.

Team chilling in Tel Aviv spending your money. Keep buying goys

Is this just a rebrand of bitshares? How can it be blockchain agnostic if its an ethereum token?

AND WHERE THE FUCK CAN I ACCUMULATE?!

Catalyst team in Tel Aviv, Protocol team in San Francisco

It's an ERC20 utility token so its utter shit

Yeah i thought this was the only coin worth holding cause of muh MIT but its actually pretty useless. Who the hell needs a private and scalable when you can create a private blockchain already

My guess is that's why they're prioritising Catalyst and the data marketplace. They need to make products that are dependent on Enigma so that is has fundamental value.

honestly don't know how people can make statements like this without actually even slightly researching the project.

The ability to perform computations on encrypted data is enigmas draw-card

Well I recently learned that a small percentage of zcash transactions use shielded transactions, partly because so much of the transacting is on and between exchanges, but partly because the shielded transactions are so much more energy intensive. The privacy feature costs efficiency, so maybe offloading privacy to an offchain network is the way to keep your primary blockchain streamlined

DYOR

Binance

RSA for Internet 3.0

All in, of all shitcoins it's the one with the most potential for greatness

Attached: 2.png (250x250, 27K)