So, hear me out. OMG is currently 8 dollars with a projected staking reward of 33 cents a year...

So, hear me out. OMG is currently 8 dollars with a projected staking reward of 33 cents a year. What makes people think it will be worth 100 dollars?
Also; it didn't moon during the last bull run, why would it moon during the next one?

Attached: OMG BTFO.png (1893x573, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.omisego.network/omg-network-staking-returns-5744a23f4569
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont buy it then, stay poor.

Attached: 30489.jpg (810x4400, 694K)

>so hear me out.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO FUCKFACE

Attached: bigred.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>projected staking reward of 33 cents a year
>no source

this thread again?

OMG hasn't even hit $30 and you're talking $100? Fools this shitcoin is going to $1

Green id too.

Attached: omisegos aim.jpg (1077x902, 345K)

>low quality FUD

Attached: 1520711135174.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

33 cents a year? Quit shilling this bullshit faggot. The most optimistic staking projections have it at $.08-13 cents per year. I'm not buying your bags faggot

a retarded challenger appears

Look at the team's recent AMA, why do you think someone market sold 130k of these things?
Nothing in that post makes sense, it's in direct conflict with the team's statements...
I was being generous, honestly.

Attached: 1519017827919.png (1329x600, 265K)

feeds off dreams of staking, living like rent-capitalists, free from risk, feudal fantasy. like all other staking coins its just a prime-mover feudal system.

What recent AMA? They don't do AMA. They do town halls

Nothing in your picture you posted isn't even remotely negative about OmiseGO

You still haven't posted a source regarding your staking returns and where you get that idea. They've clearly stated in their blog postt that even THEY do not know what the returns will be.

kek do you honestly think people are going to market sell without even looking for this AMA you literally can't link?

They've explained in detail the current staking process and the fees of using the plasma network. Using this information and working with the current level of volume, both in crypto and their payment network (assuming everyone is using plasma), it works out to be 33 cents a year.

you might be the biggest brainlet on biz. and that's saying something.

Attached: 1520640765648.jpg (750x622, 75K)

keep in mind, the first version of plasma will not have staking.

"ere is no way for OmiseGO to control the fee structure. Fees are not controlled by any algorithm, or central party’s decision, but are instead 100% dynamically determined by supply and demand within the network."

"Beyond this, it’s impossible to say right now—it simply isn’t feasible to try to calculate numbers at the present stage of development."

blog.omisego.network/omg-network-staking-returns-5744a23f4569

Here's my source buddy, where's yours?

You're also calculating volumes from early 2017.

The absolute state of OMG Fud. Pulling shit from thin air, because there is nothing to fud about.

holy shit midge give it up already, no one cares about your fud you are irrelevant and it kills you.

Here we can see the brainless omisegoyim. Pay them no mind.
Read their AMA.

OMG being above $10 violates the purpose of this coin as laid out in the whitepaper

hope your FUD works guys keep it up

when will i make $150k with my 600 omg?

December

James Edwards, dedicated OmiseGO fudder.
Imagine being a midget nigger that builds a brand on being a crypto expert yet all of his calls are complete shit.

He made a patreon with screenshots of his December portfolio claiming how good his calls were. Migger brain didn't realize the entire market mooned in December.

I dont even care if he FUDs anymore. I thank the lord everyday I'm not five feet and black. He could have used HGH to fix his chimpanzee fate but he was probably too nigger poor to do so.

Ahahahahaha imagine going through life as a midget nigger. The only thing worse would be to be the hunchback of notredame

Attached: Chimpanzee Fudder.png (1183x567, 1.37M)

Pic related. Stop making niggers look bad, you are already looked down upon by police. You are disgrace to midgets and niggers everywhere.

Attached: Ian_14_fn-550x550.jpg (550x550, 29K)

Back in my day FUD used to scare the living shit out of people.

Attached: uh.png (500x500, 14K)