Is buttcoin being manipulated?

Attached: bull_bitcoin.jpg (528x339, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: whalewaves999x-999.gif (700x509, 505K)

Of course

Who and how?

your mom
cryptographic mysticism

Futures was the worst thing to happen to Bitcoin.

How exactly?

Attached: B59032CF-0376-4F91-BD32-51413E69B076.png (1125x2436, 1.28M)

No manipulation here.

Attached: 1522640169386.png (396x349, 57K)

duh

where can I read the whole thing?

kek when back in december this man said bitcoin would crash as soon as futures were released and nobody here gave a shit and brushed him off as a washed up conman.

Attached: A7KqRBuy_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

It will go up in December, then all theories will be proven wrong. Everyone doubts when things aren't working but then everyone will hop on once the rides begin.

How does market cap rise 2% in 4 minutes? Will that be explained soon?

These patterns are fucking weird and keep me from getting into bitcoin

EVERYONE WHO JUST WENT LONG IS ABOUT TO GET DUNKED ON.

Attached: 1520918587411.png (328x277, 69K)

>people unironically look at these pictures
the absolute state

Bitcoin has always been manipulated, i remember in December everyone was calling it unnatural when it started mooning but the thing is it did, it all depends on whales.

>10% variation in 8 hours
>just a meme

it's because people (myself included) said the same shit last summer before the big bitcoin fork that was supposedly going to fuck up everything

How come people so strongly think the price manipulation is due to one of:

1) whales
2) the cartel
3) CME futures

Why can't we settle on one or settle on which is the biggest influence

But how do they make the money? They pump/dump it according to their futures? You simply cannot make money by altering market price once you are already into the market
>Cartel
Cartels don't use hedge funds tactics I doubt this

Pump and dump alts, go into tether, btc + alts dip from the dumps + normis panic selling, and they buy back into btc at a lower price. Repeat.

For the whales scenario:
I was thinking if you have a network of whales that agree to put in 10% of their portfolio each and that was enough to trigger a bull run they could capitalize by selling after they brought in peasant money. You could take this further by faking a sell off to a fib cycle support level and use those kind of tactics as well.