FUCKING LYING GOOK!! WHY AM I GETTING MARGIN CALLS

FUCKING LYING GOOK!! WHY AM I GETTING MARGIN CALLS

Attached: image-1.jpg (1180x885, 41K)

His last interview was hilarious he was sweating like crazy,
do you think they turned up the heating on purpose?

hes right

Wake up, ya dingus. Wake up and sell before it's too late. If you really trust in crypto you can always buy back in when it's sub $3000.

he said bitcoin has higher potential to outperform the s&p500 this year... shouldnt be hard. s&p500 would be likely to gain 10% this year. bitcoin can gain that overnight and once the market flips, as it always has in the past, it will absolutely outperform dusty old stocks

link?

I hate to break it to you, but bitcoin will be lucky to finish the year at a price even half what it's trading at currently. If you're lazy and just want to HODL then by all means, HODL until 2020. Otherwise you're better off selling now, re-investing your capital elsewhere, and then buying back when bitcoin's price finally bottoms.

It can also fall by another 50% let's be honest

invest in what else, exactly?

>Crypto is the only way to invest one's money

The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Attached: 5432623645435235.png (703x911, 21K)

no, i'm literally asking you for your advice. what do you think is an investment that will provide guaranteed returns above a 1.5% high yield savings account or 3% 30 year muni bond? please tell me

S&P 500

>buying back when bitcoin's price finally bottoms.

THE BOTTOM IS ZERO PAL.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

it's down 200 pts since the end of january

my point is everyone is in the red right now- doesnt matter if you have a 401k, bitcoin portfolio, whatever... everything is going to shit right now. don't try and pretend this is limited to crypto

yeah 0. and then the highest it will go from there would prolly be $500 if youre lucky, because it will actually be regulated

I think you are missing the point sir. It is a ponzi scheme after it runs out of people it dies and it is running out of people right now.

>runs out of people
literally the opposite is true right now. There have never been more people in crypto and there are a lot more coming once some projects get going this year.

so are stocks sold by a corporation a ponzi scheme if the corporation dies? you have no idea what the fuck a ponzi scheme is

The volume of new idiots buying in is dropping off.

A company actually produces something and does not need more investors to be profitable. Are you black or underage?