WEED

post your opinions and experiences with the herb.
for me it was life changing, cured depression/anxiety/insomnia, made me more optimistic and hopeful for the future, also made me more perceptive/intelligent, i realized things about reality and the world.
it's Father's gift to man, herbal medicine from heaven.
whoever disagrees with me is a brainwashed degenerate.

Attached: 12.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAiIShrNhEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now make this thread again 2 weeks from now when your tolerance has gone up and you need to smoke a whole gram just to feel a little buzz.

Good for a while, not worth it in the end. Never smoking again.

Degenerate garbage

Attached: 1538779620496.jpg (870x960, 100K)

I smoked so much yesterday that i saw the 4th dimension.

Attached: DMT-AG.jpg (1280x1017, 318K)

>drinking liquid from a test tube
junkie/10

used it for almost a year already...GET REKT

Lying piece of shit

Depends on your existing brain chemistry, the kind of weed you are smoking and the reason why you are smoking it.

Every day?

kek, imagine thinking that your tolerance would increase that much in two weeks. fucking retard

That was a bit of an over exaggeration on his part but I have been smoking everyday since 2006 and I don't even really get high anymore. Just kind of relaxed/buzzed I started dabbing in 2011 and for the first couple years I was getting high again now its back to the same

Attached: 1425492342198.png (836x720, 239K)

yes almost every day with a few breaks here and there, never went past 0.3 grams/day, because vaping is 300% more efficient than smoking.

Not everyone should smoke it because they are to retarded. It can give a mild psychedelic experience. For example you start analyzing your life in mathematical form. I got here because Me doing this + doing this + doing this = Current state.

do desensitization technique, youtube it, makes me a weed virgin every-time my tolerance goes up

are you vaping herb or concentrate? I stay away from that shit with all the instances of hospitalization now

Don't be surprised if it takes more than a couple of weeks to recover from your use once you quit. Months long recovery is not a rule, but still relatively common after quitting long term daily smoking.

vaping herb or edibles is the only non-degenerate way of consumption.

what kind of vaporizer do you use? I've been thinking about it since joints and blunts are way too inefficient

i dont plan on quitting ever, as long as it stays legal here.

Sounds interesting I looked it up on youtube and I'm not getting anything

Attached: index.png (1061x665, 337K)

sticky brick runt and dynavap M 2019 are the efficiency master races.

>I can’t mitigate my THC consumption, so you must be an addict too!
Lmao stay mad. I only smoke in the evening and still get ripped as fuck

Attached: 5A3528EC-E4D8-417A-9ECF-18FF7E819C4E.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

Dr Dustin Sulak The Resensitization Process

youtube.com/watch?v=DAiIShrNhEE

It is no different than life in the sense that depending on how you cope with it, it is either good or bad. It is in this way, just a door. Same as alcohol, can be good, can be bad. If you cope poorly with life normally, you'll probably cope poorly with this new situation too.

Thanks Ill take a look

Attached: 00ce3079272aa11616d048cb7b1c0bb6fa45fe28bc3eff86c2c7a454ff03ca60.jpg (850x1293, 271K)

>not smoking an 1/8th per day

casual

It's ok if it's used in moderation. If you abuse it, it will fuck your life up. Not as bad as heroin would, but i guarantee it will have negative effects. It did for me and i've completely cut it out of my life since.

what strain in pic?
pink kush is my favorite so far and i only tried like 20% of strains

No one plans. The thing is, your endocannabinoid system can only take so much abuse. At some point along the journey of daily smoking, the high tends to acquire darker undertones. It becomes less fun, more depressing and worry-inducing. Your experience may not come to this, but if it does, do yourself a favor and quit the minute you notice the high is not exclusively pleasant anymore: it will only get worse from there.

my tolerance increases roughly a gram per 3 days but I smoke a metric fuckload in between t-breaks

I smoke concentrate THC on a vape pain at night only, after I am done with work and gym. Helps me relax at night, I usually vape it when I walk my dog at night..

You are no adventurer, I see.

>Same as alcohol, can be good, can be bad
no kid, alcohol can never be good, the bible is against it, God is against it, yet herb is never bad mouthed, it's exalted as herbal medicine.

Not by any means. I'm comfortably retired in the calm embrace of sobriety.

Took me 3 weeks for my appetite to be normal after heavy smoking for 8 years.

In Vedic medicine of ancient India cannabis was known as a last resort herb for times when no other healing herbs were available. It was never the go-to cure to any ailment.

It's not as different as you think. Your adversion to things at pre-concieved points is voodoo religious tier.

nah bro, alcohol is reaponsible for a lot of incredible things, just also a lot of terrible things

This.
If you are prone to addiction, stay away from all drugs including weed, it will ruin your life and give you massive anxiety, only smoke if you truly don't feel the need.

I recently took a break from it for this exact reason. The highs weren't highs anymore, just mild buzzes that wiped my memory and made me tired. I will always support the drug, but in moderation and with responsible use. Was a daily user for over half a year before my self awareness kicked in and I realized it wasn't the same drug I started taking in the beginning.

idiot opinions like your are what keeps the fear mongering machine rolling, you have degenerates who mix heavenly medecine with devil's pills and powders, get brain damaged from those powders and then they blame it on the herb.

Attached: Cannabis.jpg (768x432, 63K)

Dynavap looks great, I have a Pax 3 right now, you reckon I should get a dynavap?

Yes, that sounds like the most common experience. In my case, I went through a post acute withdrawal that came in the form of brain fog, depression, anxiety and depresonalization from weeks 4 to sixth month or so. For some such recovery can last even up to two years.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Been consuming cannabis since I was a preteen. Cannabis tolerance is mostly bullshit, you can get used to it but dont build a true tolerance like with opioids. To this day as an adult 2-3 puffs of high quality cannabis gets me just as high as it did decades ago. Low quality/reggie wasn't a thing by the time I hit highschool. I smoke way more frequently now than I did back then, still only need 2-3 hits.

be honest here and tell me if you can remember what you did exactly one week ago on this day bro. Daily smoking ruins your memory and train of thought

stfu you brainwashed zombie cattle.
you can't abuse your body by eating bananas, herb is the same.
and whenever it feels less effective i just the resensitization technique and it goes back to normal.

Dabbing? Got you covered boyo

Attached: unnamed.gif (452x326, 112K)

I tried it seven times. I must have some hidden mental illness or something because it fucked me up big time.
This is what happens EVERY time:
>I think I’m pissing myself even though I’m not. I can actually feel the piss dripping down my leg.
>I hallucinate so much that I can’t tell what’s real or not. Cop cars, frogs, aliens all that weird shit.
>My whole body starts shaking as if I’m having a seizure.
>I get deralization for months after

Why is this?

Attached: 2AD7A340-E3D3-4A55-AD18-5913D8546C8C.jpg (540x344, 48K)

I unironically hope you are right.

If your smoke on t breaks they aren't really t breaks.

yeah because powers-that-were knew how effective it is at destroying the competition.
same story now with pharma demons.

It is not for you, do not smoke any more, some of us are not made for this stuff.

There was no medicine industry back then. In india and china you usually paid for doctors for as long as they kept you healthy. Then when you got sick, you stopped paying.

rip dude. it's a shame you can't enjoy the spice of life but at least there's other shit out there

oh dear, you may already be too far gone to save. welp, join the club faggot.

I've been smoking every day for over 3 decades. I raced downhill bikes while stoned and won two races at Plattekill. I'm that total stoner dude. Yet I have seen no ill effects. no cognitive decline and I even enjoy learning complicated stuff when I'm high. I've never understood the hate for weed other than a simple vehicle for uptight people to hate others. Lord knows they don't have enough things to hate everyone about

oh shit

Attached: 4371c508e177099a931c8bc8ff6972e6908bd1522ddc702b2a30010a58fd580f.png (846x1200, 1.22M)

That’s exactly what my dad told me when he found out that I smoked weed.
Both him, me and my brother gets the same exact effect when smoking. I guess it’s genetic somehow.

>wiped my memory and made me tired
sounds like excellent PTSD and insomnia medicine

Of course you can abuse your body.
Just because "muh natural herb" comes from plants doesn't mean it's never gonna damage you, that's junkie coping, you know some plants are poisonous, go eat those and tell me about muh natural plants.

You can even drink so much water you literally die, everything is bad if you take too much. Moderation is very important and if you smoke every day you are a junkie addict.

t. Sober from that green menace for almost 2 weeks, still get random panic and nauseau but it's fading.

Did you try edibles

>.
I like the stuff, makes me feel good. hope it's legal in 2020

Endocannabinoid systems are unique to each individual, much like everything else in their bodies. Some are robust, others more sensitive. Both come with their own benefits and drawbacks. In the long term, you don't lose much by not being able to smoke.

No

>Of course you can abuse your body.
I agree, I'm just not interested in arguing against OP's attitude, since it wouldn't be worthwhile.

gotta get Donny out of office before that'll ever happen with all of the faggot officials he appoints

i'm honestly remembering that day quite well, it's my usual routine except with no PTSD and depression :)

This post shows that you are a drug noob who doesn't now how to manage dosing, and probably many other things in life, and therefore you have no value to the new government, and will be sent to the camps!

i'm glad your fear mongering propaganda isn't effective on me.

lucky you. If I didn't value my memory so highly I would do it every day to this day

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump legalized weed before 2020 to pander to niggers even more

Whenever I am on a smoking spree I will defend my abuse to death, "IT ISN'T ADDICTIVE MUH HERB", just like OP.
Addiction can really mess with us.
It's the weed talking, not OP.

>you are bad at getting intoxicated so you have no value to your nation

This is so true. When I used to take psychedelics and get stoned daily I would defend them vigilantly. Now I preach against them, they're terrible for your development.

I wanna grow my own weed.

>kid gets weed spiced with some heroin powder or something
>or got a damaged brain from past heroin usage or whatever
>lives in a non-legal country where gangsters sell you mystery meat crap
>blames it on the herb
ok

Based choices, I have the exact same ones plus a pax 2
I honestly prefer the dynavap over my pax most days, I'd recommend it

true. you can never truly grow as an individual while relying on the crutch of a substance, as all progress made would just be dependent on it. After you stop using, what would you be left with other than a hollow shell of what you used to be before?

Don't do it dude, I smoked daily for years now and edibles absolutely fucks me up for like 9+ hours. Wouldn't recommend if you get that autistic on weed, maybe just do a little puff next time and build from there.

Well, it's human to be emotionally invested in whatever you spend your days with.

That sounds like a you problem.
I still defend it having quit almost a decade ago.
Watched my friend who abused pills and alcohol fully quit it using cannabis, and his wife stopped drinking too. It brought them closer together.

same here. gotta get my own place first though

they had their own herbs that they sold you and milked you.
nothing is changed.

i'll just leave you with this, when you buy bananas you can ask the produce clerk where they came from. when you buy weed, if you ask the dealer where it came from he'll never answer your calls again.

>lacing a drug with a more expensive drug
drug kingpins hate him

I am 100% certain that it wasn’t laced. The guy I bought it from is a pro-weed hippie and five of my friends smoked the same thing.

Well consider yourself lucky. I don't even usually smoke weed and have a high tolerance to it. I use edibles pretty heavily (300-500mg of THC per day on average). When I try smoking flower, the high barely lasts 30 minutes and is nowhere near intense as edibles. My lungs are too weak to smoke much more than 2 grams in one setting, so smoking more doesn't work for me either.

hey degenerate! layoff the fentanyl sprinkled on your weed before you blame herbalists

You are clueless.

LOL we get weed from dispensaries with the name of the grower on the package. LOL you are one ignorant fellow. Stick to big pharma for your needs. Much better class of people

I don't think it's emotional investment.
Just like blue-pilled normies outright deny the reality of what is happening right in front of them, I would deny that it is a bad, unhealthy and uncontrolled habit that I can't stop.
It gave me a lot of insight as to how normies cope and lie to themselves, going through the same process really opened my eyes as to how deep their coping goes.

Remember every blue-pilled normie or boomer knows they are pussies and lying to themselves very deep down. Always.

except it's just your brainwashed fear-mongered brain, you're delusional. suit yourself.

don't compare herbal to synthetics, idiot.

yes i suppose you do, if you happen to live in one of the 10 states where it has been legalized.

No, he is an Israeli shill trying to get us to sedate ourselves in typical Jew fashion, just ask him to type the word "God", or show geographical flag, he won't.

Shit nigger, that's a lot of THC.
That's way too much.
I'd suggest quitting temporarily to lower your tolerance.
It's not hard, I usually quit every few months due to not having enough funds, not being able to find any, or needing to pass a drug test.
Even taking a week off will bring your tolerance way down.

Been indulging for over 30 years. It's fine, as long as use is moderated wisely.

not all psychedelics are synthetic tho and he didn't specify which kind. shrooms are completely natural

return customer and stuff.