Girl just told me something that blew my mind...

girl just told me something that blew my mind. She says sex doesnt need to be life changing romantic everytims sometimes its just maintenance. Shes 19. im 26. I never even considered this before but I feel like shes right. Why are girls so advanced when it comes to this stuff. It changed my life hearing her say this

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-154029.jpg (978x1131, 421K)

You're a faggot

Wow, great financial advice. Will reallocate my portfolio accordingly.

it's because you're a virgin that romanticizes sex, mainly because you never had it

Kys yourself

anyone else here despise their non-virgin gf? my gf is not a virgin and its disgusting

You can tell a virgin faggot straight away when they think sex is some straight up life changing assault on the senses with lit candles and rose petals on the bed and shit.

In the real world sex is like going on a night out, most of the time it's a bit 'meh' and you'd rather have stayed home, but every now and then it all clicks into place and you have an amazing time.

Tldr: sex is just glorified mutual masturbation

Thanks bought 100k

Lol. You had a fucking teenager telling you to stop falling in love with her. You’re so thick skulled you probably think I’m trolling you too. You ever masturbate? Guess what, guys and girls both like getting off. Maybe she just wanted to give her vibrator a break and let you dick her down and not catch feelings. It’s 2018, she’s 19. I bet 2 ETH she’s on the cock carousel

Were exclusive actually

>Listening to the things women tell themselves to justify being vapid whores

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

eh only if you think other dudes dick her better than you

>Believing this

don't listen to what grills say, they have no idea what they want. I guarantee that after a few weeks of "maintenance" sex she will start lusting over Chad's dick.

>sometimes its just maintenance
She's a whore dude

this

OP if only you figured this shit out 10 years before

did you want to make it exclusive or did she want it?

>its the current year
Please fuck off

Attached: rand.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

>did you want to make it exclusive or did she want it?
she did why does it matter

business and finance

s a g e

Attached: 1520181243244.png (500x577, 139K)

This. OP is getting conned. It’s true, women don’t really know what it is they want. I believe I have found the formula though. If you can stay with the girl long enough and put up with her and if she shows you she cares somewhat then this is when you mold her into the person you want. This has worked in my situation (keep in mind my girl is Latina so she could be feisty) but I became the dominant and now she calls me daddy and does whatever I want, likes what I like, listens to the same music, and now she is identical as me. She’s a fuckin mini-me.

The power of psychology if you can do it right, is fucking crazy. Mindfuck them. I know bizbros are smarter than the average

it makes all the difference, because as a guy if you make it exclusive she senses neediness and is more likely to find someone else.

whereas the opposite the frame is much better, because naturally women should want to lock men down, not the other way around

get this shit off biz thanks

This is the business of dealing with broads so it’s relative. I bet you’re a virgin you lil bitch

Attached: 5D2DDD08-B46D-4DAE-9784-EB436DFE5CBD.jpg (1000x750, 94K)

You can't have explosive lifechanging sex every time. So don't try. Every few weeks I'll just rip of my partner's clothes in the kitchen and fuck her wildly there. Once every few weeks I'll get super passionate and kiss her everywhere and rub my hands all over her body like she's a fucking goddess. But between that we just have normal sex in bed where we kiss a few times, do

Yea girls these days are great. Used to you had to make out a lot.. Now you just kiss a couple times and plow.

>Why are girls so advanced
Why are you so dumb

S A G E

i think i am homosexual, I just want guys

>Relationship advice on Jow Forums
Wow, crypto is really dead.

Sold 100k

This poster has a small dick