Tell me one reason why didnt I go all In on

pic, prove me wrong Anons, I have 10k to go all in. only one project. what is it if not eos?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 2.55.48 PM.png (944x622, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eosscan.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEO

Zilliqa. Not associated with sexual predators for starters.

Why didn't you?

because you're a retarded faggot who fell for the fud from salty noEOSers?

Not too late

Be sure to do it by sending ether to the distribution to fuck over the ethfags

but its is based out in Singapore, will they able to market and get dapps on it?

this

>Be sure to do it by sending ether to the distribution to fuck over the ethfags

what adv we get it buying from ico over exchange? btw, will it do 2-5x by EOY?

Soory user, I used to like NEO but every ICO launched on NEO fuccked up due to their shitty neo platform. if they not able to handle ico traffic, how come they run dapps on it?

>PNd

neo confimed for pump n dump

Attached: IMG_4919.png (640x1136, 111K)

whts EOS eoy predictions?

Not about to invest in yet another ERC20 token. I would rather pick up some more NEO.

god trying to parse this gave me a stroke.

why do all eos holders sound like they failed out of high school?

it's as though Dan thought, "why don't we create an untested, experimental society, but we'll still have an extremely confusing and corruptible political process, and also everyone in our society is retarded."

>Not about to invest in yet another ERC20 token

holishit, i did not know eos is erc2o token. need to stay away from this shit?

€4,54 EOY

Buying EOS is like buying a piece of the NASDAQ and receiving equal shares of every stock listed on it. Or owning ETH and receiving every erc20 token. EOS has the lowest barriers to entry for both devs and users. Devs/projects are incentivized to airdrop tokens to EOS holders with the Block.One one billion dollar VC fund. It’s insane to not own some EOS knowing this.

Shhhh, I'm still accumulating, please don't pump

Attached: 1457984839256.jpg (480x360, 41K)

The whole airdrop thing is way overblown.
You'll be receiving negligible amounts of each token. You might need hundreds of airdrops just to double your money. It's not like each dapp will pay you back your principal or something.

but I have one question to EOS holders. pl clarify

> since airdrops are free, even if they list in exchange there wont any value to those shit tokens as ppl sell it what ever they get right ?

I think what hes implying with that is that the ETH will go to EOS instead of some random person, and EOS will most likely dump all their ICO ETH to make ETH bleed hard during EOS release in june

Supply and demand. Not all projects will make the cut so you’re correct about the losers. Good projects that provide value drive demand.

Buying EOS is like buying tokens from a company that designs family entertainment centers but gives the plans out for free, implying but not guaranteeing that anyone who creates and runs a family entertainment center based off of their designs MAY accept the tokens you bought from them.

It’s not THE reason to hold EOS but it’s definitely a benefit. Dividend paying assets are a plus. Imagine you were airdropped even 10% of every erc20 token for holding ETH. Some tokens are shit and some tokens are worth quite a bit. While it’s possible, no one is claiming you will 10x your principle investment.

Eos is breaking away from shit tier erc20 June 1st. I bought in months ago I'm still accumulating I'm 85% in Eos at the moment. This is one of the few projects with great potential hell the ex ceo of Google is behind it. I'd be surprised if this doesn't x20 by summer next year

Attached: Screenshot_20180402-004823.jpg (1439x1435, 754K)

This thread doesn't deserve you, jaded user

Attached: IMG_3086.jpg (3088x2056, 1.87M)

waltonchain

It looks like a video game I must play.

it's unwise to go all in on anything, but if you had to, it would be skycoin

Unironically 20% sky and 80% eos here. Waiting for my orange pis to arrive and Dawn 3.0

It's only erc20 until the launch in june. Then you get your erc20 'eos' swapped for actual eos.

>I have 10k to go all in. only one project. what is it if not eos?
Pic related. DYOR.

Attached: 1512201562277.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Because your shilling in biz after an unsustainable pump in a bear market makes me suspect you are trying to dump your bags on me but i wouldn't doubt the honesty of a biz bro so I'm buying 100k thanks

Pajeets shilling shitcoins are back. This is very bullish

I am loaded up with 50k eos.
Gonna be a fun summer

You pretty much made it user. I’m jealous

Zil
You can't fix eos problems, you can try to deny that dpos is faited to become centralized but this is what always happens.
Centralised public blockchain is something which makes no sense.

>EOS has the lowest barriers to entry for both devs and users.
Google play has lower barriers.
>b-but it's centralised...
Yes. Think again.

Stop spamming this. There's arbitrage bots that will send in ETH at the last minute to get it just below exchange prices. If you don't already have ETH you'e just helping a baghodler cash out at a higher price and might actually lose money compared to just trading with BTC.
Right now there's less than 50 ETH contributed but recent days have around 30,000.
eosscan.io