How do you faggots make money online?

How do you faggots make money online?
>Now that crypto is dead
What's a good way to make money online without coding skills?
Something anyone can do like Youtube or drop shipping but that's not over saturated.

I also only want to do this so I can survive until crypto moons.

Attached: 1522121565206.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

>Now that crypto is dead

based on?

Attached: 2.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Learn 2 code pussi

Learn to program

Was a joke
I don't have the time for that. I need something that I don't have to spend over a year learning.

Pretend 2 b girl

Sell shit. You can literally sell anything online. I make 6x the average salary of the shithole i live by reselling tons of crap i buy on aliexpress.

Sell boi pucci videos

What are some good products to start reselling on aliexpress?

i make some money on the side jerking off on cam. i'm straight but know its almost 100% guys giving me money. it's not something i base my life around schedule wise, I'm just addicted to jerking off, so I turn the cam on when it's time.

Chaturbate or some other site?

I can already program
Now how do I make money online?
Just freelancing?

Mostly miscellaneous accessories, requires little initial investment and they sell well, like car accessories, pet toys, crappy jewellery, sport accessories(kneepads too kek). You can get all this shit for next to nothing if you buy in bulk from chinese bros and put them up with like 300-500% markup and sell it in 2 days.

Do I just resell on amazon/eBay? Do I need any sort of pre established clientale? Do you ship and receive from home or some sort of distributor? Thanks a lot for the reply

I code ETH

> be in 8 Pajeet ICO teams, make 4,5k a month with literally no work

20 y.o. neet here

>and sell it in 2 days.
sell where?

I sell like 40% of the crap through facebook and the rest through local sites like craigslist. I pick them up from the post office, take some pictures and put them up for sale, then just pack them up and ring the courier to pick them up directly from my house and ship them to the client. Had no initial clientale to speak of, i've managed to get some decent bulk clients that just resell the crap i resell to tourists lol.

Facebook? Just through like normie people? I haven’t touched my Facebook in a decade....

Other local sites than craigslist?

How much do you pay to the courier?

Craigslist in my country only has hookers, i said like craigslist, meaning any local website that lets you post the shit you're selling and has decent traffic. I'd gladly tell you the websites i use, but unless you live in eastern Europe they'd all be fucking useless. If you dont know where to start, make a fagbook page and post your shit there, you can put some money in on ads, works great to gain some initial momentum. I remember initially selling like 3-4 items per week, then it starts snowballing.

>I can already program
>Now how do I make money online?
>Just freelancing?
DYOR

The customer pays it, i just get them 30% off the delivery fee.

Why buy in bulk if you can drop ship? or its not worth it?

Takes a few weeks for shit to arrive from bumfuck nowhere in China to Europe, not viable.

Where do I go to get these ads and where do I advertise? Last question. Thanks again

Like what? Pajeet works for $1 a day.

Facebook, just make a page and/or website and pay the ZUCC to promote your shit on everyones facebook feed.