Who here has absolutely no doubt in their mind that we will see $1m BTC sometime in the future...

Who here has absolutely no doubt in their mind that we will see $1m BTC sometime in the future. $1 for 1 micro BTC and $0.01 for 1 satoshi.

What we are witnessing now is the greatest transfer of wealth of our generation, DO NOT GIVE (((THEM))) YOU BITCOIN.

Most people are too stupid to realize the true value of BTC, and why (((they))) will do anything in their power to take it away from you.

Attached: ptkdf99lwic01.png (719x820, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 5432623645435235.png (703x911, 21K)

I don't think it'll reach 1 million while the dollar still has any kind of purchasing power, however I very much doubt that crypto's market saturation potential has been reached. I'm 100% sure that it will break well into the 5 digit realm within a year.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you're a brainlet
If what you say actually happens, pic related would be the richest person in human history

Attached: 1510623583338.jpg (1872x1872, 313K)

More like $1 for 1 BTC

I'm not selling but only because I am a masochist and enjoy the hell i have created for myself

Its going to 1k

It’s hard to say a dollar amount exactly, but definitely in that direction. You can trade all you want if you’re good at it, but if not there nothing wrong with hodling. Ignore the “hodl is a meme” meme and realize you’re holding something more valuable than gold.

>all these faggots bought in december

Attached: goback.jpg (717x880, 141K)

I've been dabbling in Bitcoin since about $500 in early 2014. Used it for buying and selling on social engineering sites and script kiddie forums. Been holding in earnest since 2016. You're projecting awfully hard and your autism is leaking even harder.

My proprietary calculations show $1 million per micro BTC, within 7 months.

Bitcoin is a dinosaur coin, it's not going to be king.

Not sure we'll reach 1mil, but I am certain we will see many similar bubbles and bursts within the next 10 years.

We've already seen how increased media coverage causes FOMO and results in what happened in late 2017. A lot of the late buyers were weak hands, over-leveraged and buying on credit cards, loans or even remortgaging their home. This collapse will get rid of most of them but it will happen again. After consolidation and more sustainable growth, the media coverage might pick up once bitcoin hits 20k for example. I'd expect to see a repeat of December and FOMO driving the price up (to 30k for example). Then another collapse, followed by consolidation. As the market becomes larger and more mature, I would expect to see the FOMO pumps and bear crashes become smaller and less frequent as higher ligher liquidity results in a more rational and efficient market.

the question i when will my portfolio see $1m BTC

Attached: 1522431045361.jpg (629x505, 113K)

>Oh, those bitcoins are in the news again?
>my friend joe from up the block lost his house buying those, no thanks

>credit cards / debit cards blocking crypto transactions
>labeling crypto purchases as cash advances hitting normies with higher fees
>normie social media blanket ban on crypto adverts
>us exchanges under pressure by gov
Lots of obstacles up this time around.

Hopefully people have learnt there lesson and dont blindly invest everything they have in something they dont know anything about

Cyrpto, especially bitcoin, which props everything else up, is slowly dying. It has no store of value. The "whales" are slowly selling off with off the book sales, and the only activity is from pump and dump exchanges like Bitmex, who are generating fake market swings to liquidate the last pennies from the desperate no lambos here. Volume is in the toilet. The price is fighting a caged bear match to stay above 6600. It can't sustain the fake pumps because nobody left in the game has any interest in buying a depreciating asset that over time is losing it's value faster than anything on record. Holding right now is just stubborness to give up the NEET dream of a wealthy lifestyle you didn't earn. Every mention of "12k next stop!"...no, wait, nobody says that anymore. The only people predicting a moon are scammers on Twitter and on Reddit, and are parroted (poorly) here.

Hodling is probably THE worst thing you can do, if you want to escape with any value left, IF you bought below 6600.

Expecting a moon of any kind this year is pathetic and laughable. There is nothing out there to indicate it's even possible. The only investment institutional is even looking at is exchanges, for that sweet liquidation cash.

If you're holding crypto long term, you're just a little bit less foolish than the people throwing money away on rigged craps games on Bitmex - but not much less.

Now make your pissy, childlike "I don't care what you say, I'm not giving up my preciousssssssssss", like you know you are.

>Cyrpto, especially bitcoin, which props everything else up, is slowly dying

Attached: 1500449841759.jpg (250x251, 31K)

2011 akchually
Seems like you're the newfag who needs this Ponzi to hit 1mil to break even lol

The average price has been lower every week, you child.

So now under 7k is winning? Really? You're gonna take that position?

I bet you're one of those retards that goes over to Bitmex and asks in trade "Moon when?" - and you're losing all of the remaining pennies you had to begin with.

But feel free to show how bitcoin is growing. We'll wait. I could use a good laugh!

No shit but those factors are causing this current bubble to pop. We will probably hit 3-4k until we move sideways for a while.

Time will come when those factors change or are removed, the normies will have forgotten the past 3 months, and the stage will be reset.

You idiots think regulation is a bad thing but its only bad in the short-term because cucks like yourself panic sell and crash the market. No institution money is going to touch crypto without sufficient regulations which will come this year. Furthermore, not many normies are going to feel comfortable getting back into crypto until the landscape has changed and they start noticing institutional money flowing in --> massive confidence booster.

>The average price has been lower every week, you child.
bitcoin didn't start in january.

Regulation transforms crypto into fiat, and there's no good case for trading it for the system that's in place now, at any level. I don't think you have the capacity to understand how disruptive it would be world wide to replace current fiat systems with one that's untested, unknown, and won't integrate into existing systems easily, or function as well.

Making the case for replacing fiat is either flat earther level delusion from true believers, or an outcropping of "thu jooz" idiocy found here. You have to retarded to not see the paranoia and insanity from /pol creeping in here poisoning the well.

>Cyrpto, especially bitcoin, which props everything else up, is slowly dying.

there are people this stupid on Jow Forums

>what is volatility

this is correct.

once we are low (1-4k) and the dust settles a bit, and the volume drops off more, we will enter a sideways market. then it will simply be a matter of time until the next bullrun starts. people won't quickly forget how fast this shit can rise - including institutional investors.

Really? That's all you got?

Shoo, little child. You're bothering people.

Ah, more pipedreams.

Yeah, I didn't expect more than that. It's what I've come to expect from the little children here.

nice bait but its very obvious.. sorry kid
a lot of people fell for it tho well done

>Really? That's all you got?
>Shoo, little child. You're bothering people.
Looks like someone lost his pocket change

I have no doubt in my mind that Bitcoin will never reach 1m USD.

Absolutely agree. People really don't fucking realize what the craze of bitcoin is. THERE CAN NEVER BE MORE THAN 21 MILLION BITCOINS.

I am looking forward to the craze on TV in the next few decades when people finally fucking realize this. It will be the biggest FOMO in history. It's like gold, except actually scarce.

Every millionaire will want to own 1 bitcoin or more and will not sell.

You are a fool then, look at its history and look at the fact that is is the GLOBAL CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE. Honestly how can it fail? Large corporations have been begging for a global currency for decades now.

I will just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg

Why are you trying so hard, like WTF ?

Markets always overshoot, both on the way up and the way down.

Crypto is permissionless money. If you only knew how fiat worked you will vomit.

The bank can reverse any transaction you you could end up with negative balance and they will take everything in your normie name.

Metals can and will be faked. And terrible at divisibility.

You must be retarded but, crypto is the best money humanity has every had.

Back in the day, they shaved the gold coins, and did all sorts of trickery.

If you don't understand crypto just forget it then.

Literally what I said in my post above yours "when they find out we can't inflate, they'll join the party fashionably late"

These arent dreams, they are fact.

Do you want to see what the cycle looks like for the maturation of a new asset class? Go on bitcoin 1day charts.

Bitcoin will continue to rise, then collapse, followed by consolidation. As the market becomes larger and more mature, I would expect to see the FOMO pumps and bear crashes become smaller and less frequent as higher liquidity results in a more rational and efficient market.

Whether or not bitcoin will be the 'one' and reach 1m, i doubt it. But i am certain we will be seeing many more bubbles and pops in the next decade, until bitcoin either dies away or cements its place permanently in civilisation.

When the dollar hyperinflates next year it won't make sense to measure purchasing power in dollars though

1 satoshi per gallon of milk

wow the delusion in this thread is sky high . makes me wonder if we are still in the denial phase, i thought we passed that.You are about to get even more rekt if you keep being blind

dinosaurs were kings for millions of years

I will never sell to (((them))).

Neither user... neither...

crypto yes, bitcoin no.

bitcoin is a shitcoin. better tech will come along before mass adoption..

Are you implying Lightning Network will be widely adopted? Because that's the only way Bitcoin can handle that level of transaction volume.

if block chain meme was regulated this might be possible. but thats impossible

kek

I know the guy, he's Joe the Plumber! - Obama told me about him.

REQ AND FUN $1000 EOY

If you truly believe bitcoin is gonna reach a mill then go and buy one now. Invest 6k and you'll be a millionaire. But you won't because that shit ain't going to happen. The market cap would have to be too high.