How $800k Evaporated from the PoWH Coin Ponzi Scheme Overnight

Three days ago, Jow Forums’s Jow Forums banded together and created a cryptocurrency Ponzi scheme: Proof of Weak Hands Coin. They advertised it as a legitimate pyramid scheme, and surprisingly its value quickly grew to over a million dollars, and over a thousand Ethereum. A few hours ago, 866 Ethereum vanished from the contract, however, due to a flaw in the code.

blog.goodaudience.com/how-800k-evaporated-from-the-powh-coin-ponzi-scheme-overnight-1b025c33b530

You fucking idiots.

Attached: Untitled.png (919x581, 71K)

I totally called it, 2 fucking days.

P A J E E T E D
I fucking warned about this.

Top lel I remember than night and the shadow fork that had a bug which froze everyones funds then someone managed to drain it top kek , I lost 3 ether on that shit and when ETH was 1000 a piece but you know what the entertainment I got that night was almost worth it.

Zero sympathy. You deserve this you fuckfaces.

Ancient FUD. Try harder, the new PoWH has no bugs and is past 11k ETH.

Low-quality bait

Attached: 1517767550247.jpg (645x729, 42K)

LOOK AT THE WEB SITE.

FUCKING NIGGERS COIN DOWN.

ETH IS FUCKING USELESS.

Attached: Untitled.png (1327x851, 109K)

I bet that russian guy who got his money stolen still killed that hacker even though he refunded him lel

The hacker even posted a thread earlier that day before the contract got drained that he found an exploit and everyone ignored him kek there was some powh pajeets calling him a fudder

The originals powhs is the reason why I never got involved with the new one fucking regret it so hard almost bought in at 300 eth but pussied out

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1522559247851.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

LMFAO!!! Suckers

>it's ETH's fault that amateurs write code for it

>Ancient FUD.

t.site gets hacked lose all your shit coin.

Such a good use of money.

it is always getting fucking hacked.

Guess you better stop using that OS written in C then bucko

remember how they tried to play it off like every erc20 token was vulnerable to an exploit so people wouldn't pay attention to how they got jewed by powh? now they're jewing a fresh batch of suckers. anybody who buys deserves what is going to happen

hah fucking faggots fell for the PoWH meme.
Worse then linkmarines faggots

My operating system is not based on a ponzi scheme to make a ponzi scheme

BREATHES IN

>become a scammer
>have successful scam
>get 800k because impatient
>don't even make it
what a brainlet

Why would anyone refund anyone in crypto?
You get scammed you get fucked

This happened so long ago, lol. Not even anywhere close to 3 days ago. I also turned 5 ETH into 9 ETH from this shit when it was going on lol.

It wasn't the same person
The guy who reported the bug on reddit wasn't the hacker

"hacked"

Brainlet here, wouldn't this be pretty serious for everything if there are flaws in the smart contact? Or was it just written poorly?

They literally did this same scam like what, a month ago? Why is anyone surprised

It means this individual contract had flaws, not that ethereum smart contracts are all vulnerable to this.