Is this a scam? I think the idea is very cool, and maximum 20% loss is pretty decent considering the potential payoff

Is this a scam? I think the idea is very cool, and maximum 20% loss is pretty decent considering the potential payoff.

Not sure if I'd just be throwing away money though

Attached: powh3d.png (1030x1136, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethpyramid.trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really but its really risky since other powhs were found to have flaws in them where one person could drain an entire contract so you have to take that chance and the chance of new money freezing up as its not as profitable anymore. I regret not getting at 300 eth but at this point in just gonna stay away

Just look up what a pyramid scheme is and how they are flawed in nature.

maximum 20% loss if you cashout instantly. 100% loss if everyone else cashes out while u sleep

>are pyramid schemes scams
>is a project that already scammed everybody once a scam

you poor marks

everybody cashing out is best case scenario though? Dividends my man

>are pyramid schemes scams
only if they exit scam or promise returnes, powh does niether
>is a project that already scammed everybody once a scam
never did that

devs already talking about a new scam. they called it p4d before everyone in discord started crying. i don't know if it's real because april fools, but i've been holding for a while now and the money is drying up. website shows no new orders for yesterday and today. dev says it's a bug, but i don't know any more. i'm worried.

>how to check etherscan
>expanding means exitscam
c'mon this is shit tier fud

i'm holding my hands aren't weak... i just don't understand why the website is broken all of a sudden and devs talking about a new coin before fixing the website.

>first announcement
>literally fixing it
just stop, that shitty chart doesn't even matter, you can check it yourself anytime

Every poster in every thread promises insane returns.
And yes Jow Forums cooperates with US authorities.

why they make new coin?

Pull out and start again at the ground floor: funcoin.trade

I put in 0.9 of an ether and my holdings are currently worth 1.4 ether. I got lucky and put it in before everyone else dumped thousands of ether into it, though.

Even if I cash out and lose 10% of it, I'll make about 25% profit from my initial buy-in. Thinking about whether I should HODL or if I should sell my tokens while the price is still high.

is this new p4d coin devs talking about?

i never promised anything, but i'm pretty certain it will go to 0.04 at the very least
other project tied to powh aimed for normies

you already got 1.4 eth, your holdings show sell price already

So it's actually already showing the amount I'll get back if I sell? I won't lose another 10% on top of that?

why they need new p4d coin? everyone in discord said "p3d get the normies"? what is the purpose for p4d coin? dev never answer this and just idle...

It shows what you will get w
there are 4 announcements if you claim you're in discord how about you just read them?

will crash entirely in the blink of an eye at one moment no one expected

can u help me understand? english not my main language

does anyone know what happens to divs if everyone cashes out?

lets say im the only holder left, does the divs im supposed to get get depleted with the rest of the contract?

or are you always guaranteed your divs if it crashes?

hey pls explain... don't idle like devs

Not sure. But I can tell you what will happen to you discord pageets if the police ever catch up

why they make new coin before website fix? why dev want to make new coin?? explain this pls i sell 3 goats to buy p3d...

to give epy pajeets like you another chance, don't miss it

Ayo, mah boi Tre Tre and Craig G tol me this shit gon get me a lambo. But how comes the website ain't fixed before that new coins was announced? Why they pimpin a new coin anyway? Craig G tol me shit was poppin and ain't no need for no new coins. What the deal is?

use ETH Pyramid instead

ethpyramid.trade

Scam link. ethpyrmid.io is the real website, but rebranded to ethphoenix.io

nah you're just a little pajeet potato

Yo can u answer ma questions? Fuck u mean u afk?

help a brotha out. i needs ma lambogenni. i know theres so many soul brothas invested in this. we the same team, black panther na mean?