Does anyone else feel physically ill? We all got fucking suckered...

Does anyone else feel physically ill? We all got fucking suckered. We paid outrages prices for an absurdly tiny piece of the crypto pie. 95% of it is owned by a handful of people and we basically just gave them our money. I pray to god that dec/january wasn't the last generation of bagholders, but it isn't looking good. I feel like I am going to vomit.

Attached: U5dtV6wq9mj8BDZ6FqurwaR4Luhuz5L_1680x8400.jpg (1200x628, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think guys sitting on billions of dollars of coins are just gonna throw up their hands and walk away as prices fall. Theyre going to position themselves to pump it even higher.

At a certain point, they are going to realize it is unsustainable and will cash out with whatever they can get. This isn't investing--it never has been. It is a game of poker and you are betting that there will be another sucker after you who will pay more. Eventually, we will run out of suckers.

this is the gayest fud I mean try fucking harder holy shit, I need some fucking content.

you're an idiot and i'm glad you're suffering. this place used to have actual discussion but now its just you faggots crying. i hope you waste the next 3 years of your life crying on Jow Forums waiting for the bullrun

This, unironically, but only to a certain extent. Some of the coins do have actual value, and therefore have a price floor.

I'm bagholding too but I still have some hope that the Dec/Jan bullrun won't be the last. Reason is that if crypto is dead, the people in the crypto business would lose their livelihoods. They will have to keep the show going.

The guys with billions of dollars worth of coins cant cashout without trashing the market. Thats why they
>create exchanges
>create payment platforms
>create hardware companys (bitcoin atms, hardware wallets, mining equipment)

They want steady scrapings of profit and its in all of these peoples best interest to get more people in, create more hype cycles, and keep trying to make things work. ICOs which are all garbage are at the very least trying to figure out more real world purposes for blockchain. So things are moving along. Also I aint getting a god damn fucking job, death before wagecuck, ride or die crypto gang.

Attached: 1522532680119.png (300x468, 550K)

>Eventually, we will run out of suckers.
the pajeets who are gonna buy my bags havent even been born yet. iron hands holding at least 20 years

> this place used to have actual discussion
Jow Forums has never been a good place. everytime i came to Jow Forums to see whats happening its just faggots larping about how much money theyve made, the fabulous life they live and how everyone else should have listened bla bla bla when in reality theyre still just a fat neckbeard faggot living in their mothers basement aged 28 and over.
Things havent changed, and never will

I’m still up 7x my initial investment. While I’m not happy, I’m not physically or mentally ill. Ever hear never invest more than you can afford to lose? Any money you put in crypto should be treated as lost money you will never get back. As long as futures markets are around bitcoin will keep dropping. We’ll have green days here and there but the trend for short to medium term is down.

>We all got fucking suckered
No you didn't. You refused to listen as financial expert after financial expert insisted that crypto is not a real investment, is subject to scamming, and is akin to gambling. You laughed at them and called them scared oldfags. There was thread after thread after thread here making fun of people who refused to buy into crypto. You called people who work for a living "wagecucks."

I bought into a little crypto, carefully, just like all the experts advised. And sold when it started to fall and my 370% gains went down to just 50%, and I felt fucking great about it.

I just feel sorry for you man. What the hell were you expecting?

Im hoping the absolute arse falls out of this market and I can scoop up some triple digit BTC.
Can you imagine!?
Hopefully the ICOs will start exit scamming before BTC has a chance to pick up again

>we

You're talking about fiat, right?

Trips and dubs. Its happening.

>You refused to listen as financial expert after financial expert insisted that crypto is not a real investment, is subject to scamming, and is akin to gambling. You laughed at them and called them scared oldfags. There was thread after thread after thread here making fun of people who refused to buy into crypto. You called people who work for a living "wagecucks."
now they all have trouble sleeping with their hodl positions
i really got no sympathy for the ignorant and the stupid

m8 what do you think you're doing when you invest in anything?

even a broken clock is right twice a day
spending all of your savings on lottery tickets makes some people rich, doesn't mean it's a good idea

Attached: Ultra-Rare-1st-Edition-Ty-Princess-Diana-Beanie-Baby-Mint-Condition.jpg (700x391, 53K)

yes fud more user I need them cheap coins

>financial experts
You were saying, faggot?

Attached: Screenshot_20180402-064900~2.png (720x817, 92K)

>buys a shit ton of cheap btc
>doesn't realize alts have decoupled as more USD pairing becomes available
>no reason left for btc to exist
You're not going to make it.

Ty for the money

This fud is getting so old. You faggots done shorting yet?

if by value you mean it's use as a medium of exchange, the price is irrelevant to it's function so that floor isn't actually there.
if someone just guaranteed that they would buy and sell bitcoin for $1 each, a lot more people would use it, but you wouldn't be able to make money of speculating on it.

investing generally means creating tangible value. you can invest in a farm and eventually the profits from selling the produce will exceed the initial costs. stocks are the same thing just at a much larger scale
crypto is a closed system. everybody throws their money into a pool and individually everybody hopes to leave with more than they put in. but that pool of money will never grow past what is put into it. money is just changing hands.

Checked

this is what whales actually want you not to know

Yeah thanks for the advice nucoiner. Ill wait for the thread when you realise that altcoins are either
1.BTC clones with less talented devs
2.Centralised
3.Scams

they're going to use the technology, not buy existing crypto.
if anything it would give a more legitimate alternative to the coins your holding and cause their price to go down.

How about real estate? Gold? It's pointless getting into another utility/profitability of crypto argument but anyone saying YOU JUST WANNA SELL IT AT A HIGHER PRICE is an idiot.

BTC's development is controlled by Blockstream while control over the network is concentrated in the hands of a few mining groups.

The original developers don't care about the coin anymore. They're not even ones working on the LN. The people who are working on BTC lightning network are mostly recent graduates with zero experience in the industry.

BTC has dropped 70% from ATH. It's just another Ponzi scheme.

>handful of people
not that small, but for perspective, owning 1 millionth of the entire crypto space costs you 250k, and 10000th costs you 25M.

that means today there are only at maximum 250,000 people that own 1M of more crypto, and the real number is obviously significantly less.

The LN devs are extremely capable.
If you're so knowledgeable tell me what is the role of full nodes in the security of the BTC network?

gold is the same thing but has a longer history. it wasn't 50 years ago that gold was THE international currency. gold's image as the safe haven investment has been waning for the past few decades as investors find alternatives that act in a similar way.
real estate is more complicated. there are house flippers but even those people provide of re modeling the house and marketing it. but generally real estate is an investment in a city's growth as a whole. the plot of land downtown some grandpa bought 80 years ago might not produce anything but someone else might think he can make 1000% a year over what was originally paid for it.

BTC is not fungible, end of story.

LN is irrelevant blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions even tiny 1mb block are not full.

If you have 100 MB blocks that are only 0.5 MB you add only 0.5 MB to the blockchain.

It is idiotic to cling to to a small block and not to fork off when asics take over.

It is a failure of the community. You are old cunts.

Only purpose of BTC to serve as unit of account for the exchanges. Only FIAT pairs are in place, BTC is going to die for good.

you late adopters are just precious.

I don't hold BTC, I have 0 at the moment, I think I have diamonds and gold and shit, don't care.

Crypto is useful because of its utility. Privacy coins will do well. I do hodl privacy coins, A LOT.

Just what I thought. You dont know shit.
You repeat talking points from brainlet youtube videos to try and rationalise missing the BTC boom.

Missing the bubble ? k

Missing on the old lady with aids? k

Why would anybody want BTC ?

Point being that when you decide to sell just about anything be it stocks, real estate, or commodities you're dumping your bags on somebody. And the hope for everyone is to dump it for more than you paid in 99% of cases. Nobody is going to want a house that the real estate agent tells them is guaranteed to lose half its value in the next 20 years, which is why "you're just hoping for a greater fool" is a stupid argument to apply only to crypto.

>And the hope for everyone is to dump it for more than you paid in 99% of cases.
like I said earlier, you can hold onto ownership of something like a farm and it will pay you with the profits, even if you never sell it. companies that don't have much room left to grow pay their investors in dividends. it may not be the 200% you expect from crypto but everybody involved makes money.
>Nobody is going to want a house that the real estate agent tells them is guaranteed to lose half its value in the next 20 years
again, buying a house is investing in the city that house is in. if the city's population goes up there are more people with more money who want that house and vice versa. neither case is a zero sum game.

And none of those things applies to crypto? Again getting in an argument about utility is pointless if you think it's only a ponzi but if it isn't the same rules apply as any other asset that doesn't have a set in stone value.

anyone selling you an alt coin for BTC only wants more BTC when you figure that out you can win

Does that one has a choice ?

The are only BTC pairs.

What happens when USDT and EURT are the unit of account ?

BTC is the money changers coin. A cash out, cash in token.

I'm struggling to dumb this down further
you can invest $100 on planting a fruit tree in your back yard. you can sell fruit every year until you make the $100 and the tree will keep producing fruit. or spend some extra money planting the seeds and growing more trees.
I don't know how you can see this as the same greater fool situation gold and crypto are in.

Because if I sell you an orchard for a million dollars and you only make 50k off the fruit and the land loses half its value after a decade are you not the greater fool?

my point was that you never have to sell the orchard to make money, it will make money for you until the day you die.
with gold or crypto the only way anyone can make money with it is to sell it for more than they bought it.

You do know that land and labor aren't free right?

Us whales lost a lot too, very few if any timed the top

yes, it was an example
you can replace it with any other profitable business. dividend paying utility stocks work generally in the same way as well

Planting an apple tree in your backyard sure as hell isn't going to make you profitable on the land you bought. Regardless if smart contracts are at all viable in reality they'll be putting plenty of money through their channels for operation, speculators are not the only way money can enter the system.

Definitely anger phase.

Agreed till your last not getting a job comment. You are weak, much like your twenty something shut ins that can't handle the outside world.

Because of kids like you, this board is devoid of useful information.

pajeets are clever than you bubbleboy

this.
it's not even funny, anymore.

congratulations you now know what it is like to complete a crypto cycle. Hope you enjoyed, more to come

You guys havent see shit yet. Its still way overvalued and mosts retards like you still BELIEVE without any reasoning that eventually prices will come back and have a chance to dump.

Well your belief allows for all those scammers to have a chance to dump more of their shit before everything collapses.

Gotta love anarchocapitalism!

>Give consent
>Do it
>Don't like it
>Rescind consent
>Cry rape
when did you realize that 99% of Jow Forums is women?

Attached: 4B266424-C211-4E1A-AB47-659DF4987070.jpg (645x729, 42K)

Not true, see