Anyone else joining the military if they don't make it in crypto?

Anyone else joining the military if they don't make it in crypto?
>Inb4 telling me I'm not tough enough
>Inb4 "fighting for da joos"
I need that healthcare.

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (962x643, 133K)

why would you need healthcare? are you sick?

>are you sick?
No, just a burger without a full time job

ah well in that case dont fall down any cliffs and you 99.9% wont need healthcare.

you can even eat some veggies and exercise a little if you're really worried about your health.

Yea joining the military is like glorified welfare, I'll be joining as well if crypto falls apart.

I am in the army reserves
Active enlisted is a pretty sweet gig
>hang out with your friends all day
>commiserate when you get fucked over
>get drunk on the weekends
>not a care in the world besides duty hours

Not to mention
>automatic good-guy status from civilians
>abstract sense of future possibilites from gi bill
>all expenses paid, 2k spending/investing allowance monthly

If I wasn't focused on moving up in the world, getting a degree in a month and 130k+ in a couple years, army would be my backup

l joined the Marines when I hit rock bottom 10 years ago. Should've gotten a good enlistment bonus but popped on the pissed test and ended up infantry. Good luck user.

>yes fight for ZOG goy
>die for Israel goy
>*rubs hands together*

Can you join the military if you're in debt?

The bears need to gtfo... and Google needs to hurry up and ban ads so that stops being a thing we all know is happening in June. The prices need to fall... and then when they all low we can use whatever gains we have left or tax refunds to trade it up again. Till then I'm taking a break.

I couldn't be in the military. I'm a person of logic and reason that finds most people to be stupid. I don't blindly follow orders. Plus, I'm black. Serving a country that has, and continue to treat us like crap makes absolutely no sense. We aren't even viewed as Americans. Finally, the pay is not worth it. If I'm put in the position in which I might potentially have to risk my life, I better be a millionaire (to the point I can live good without stressing over money). My life has value.

Yes. I think they even pay off student loans if you enlist kek.

i unironically thought the military was my only option at 16. didn't know what my strengths or interests were, hated school, low self esteem and depressed af about life... also wanted to run away from home.

>healthcare
The healthcare consists of being young / not needing healthcare.
In severe cases you will be "prescribed" asprin and instructed to hydrate.

>Nigger
>Can't follow rules

Attached: 1522108517035.jpg (3500x2960, 1.47M)

join the air force

>Plus, I'm black.
>Serving a country that has, and continue to treat us like crap makes absolutely no sense.
Yes being spoonfed welfare, lower bars into college and scholarships you guys are soooooo oppressed

Army officer here, this is now a recruitIng thread. To shed some light on previous comments, the army has a loan repayment program for your student loans, just ensure it’s written on your contract when you sign the dotted line. If you have previous college credits you can recieve automatic rank and pay increase when you enlist. 20 credits = E2 pay grade, 48 credits = E3. And Bachelors = E4. Also if you already have your bachelors degree you can sign up to join and immediately go to officer canditiate school after basic training. I did both enlisted and officer and I can confirm neither are a bad gig as long as you can suck it up through the rough times and enjoy the good times as well.

Also, completely off base. From my experience race doesn’t matter at all in the military. The only thing that matters is if you’re a good dude or a shit bag.

I was gonna move along OP but just wait till John Bolton kicks off Korean War II. Have fun enlisting.

I only have three semesters of University left but I hate every second of it. Everyone in the service tells me to get my degree first and commission and it would be stupid to enlist. But I also want a more interesting job, what do?

Lol, so you're one of those niggers that literally harass high school kids on facebook to risk their lives in pointless wars that only benefit making money to the elite? Grats on literally being a scumfuck buddy

youre obviously out of the news loop.
there isnt gonna be a war with korea

if you were in that carrier with the back open, and jumped, would you fly backwards?

I spent 4 years in the Marines. Don't join the Navy - they're all faggots.

No opinion of the Chair Force.

Army has lots of options as far as MOS - you can go to some legit schools like Ranger, Airborne and Air Assault even if you aren't infantry.

Regardless, do your research before going through the steps with a recruiter. Make sure you know exactly what you want and where you want to be stationed (top 3-4). Be real upfront with the recruiter.
Don't listen to this Chair Force faggot.

Do you really want to join the forces while all this shit is going on in the world? You think that healthcare is going to cover a lifetime of PTSD and injuries?

this. I am asian and it's fucking ridiculous that I have to score 30 points higher in my SAT tests than blacks do in order to even be considered... yes that's a real thing.

I find it hilarious when people use the insult "Chair Force", as if there's something dumb about not being a retarded nigger grunt that literally get slaughtered daily like little sheep. It's hilarious what delusions of grandeur will do to people to the point where you actually have a superiority complex because you get shot at.

No one cares your black. That's your problem. No one cares I'm white. Stop with the self pity.

All these people of color complain how they are treated, yet they all still want to come to Western countries.

Kys.

Top goy

Are you crying?

It's because the Air Force actually requires intelligence. And idiots are always feel insecure about it, so they do what they do best and ape it out.

anyone in the military is generally a worthless individual when there are better opportunities in the private sector. just people that can't get jobs there and have to arbitrage their own lives in order to get a job.

nice bait

fuck off to wakanda or whatever the fuck nigger

A lot of people use it to pay for college. And no, there aren't a lot of jobs in the private sector that are better.

allready in the military, but only because its obligatory here. at the end of the year i say bye bye to this shit forever

that's what i said, for those incapable of funding work in the private sector, you can use your life as bartering to get a job you otherwise wouldn't be able to get.

>booohooo why I ain't gettin mo free gibs n sheeit
>tfw so oppressed you still stay with your "oppressors"

Attached: Teenage_tears.jpg (720x675, 69K)

Not everyone wants to work at a desk in a soul crushing job. Lots of people like the military since they get paid to make friends, work out, travel, etc.

>living in the US

Attached: images (2).jpg (443x332, 45K)

>mfw being top 5% in western yuropoor
>mfw "ghetto" blacks live in better housing than me
>mfw they bitch about oppression

Attached: 24_pwojak.png (392x359, 303K)

Nah man, the military improved my life considerable and I want to help improve others lives too

>inb4 altruism isn’t real

>military since they get paid to make friends, work out, travel, etc.
Stop trying to make it seem like this is ponies and rainbows. It's a lifetime of PTSD and injuries.

I'm just saying some people join for other reasons besides money. Not everyone of course. Quit being so dense

How the military diagnoses their patients is so retarded

They deserve to be scammed of all their money

you're doing us a favor by joining
now we wont be thrown into the perpetual shit-tier jobs that will follow enlistment

Attached: 1522389275863.png (1024x768, 867K)

It's not fun when you have to go to the VA hospital every month and see a bunch of other crippled vets. It's not fun to go to a psych because of PTSD every week. Highlighting "making friends, working out, travelling" is bullshit. You can do that without joining.

If I told you how the "medical professionals" diagnose you wouldn't even believe me

You can literally have any disease you want and gtfo with great percentages

Or you could try getting a real job.

Most of those PTSD fucks are faking it user

Oh fuck off.

>healthcare
>health
>care
Care for your health...

Personally, I would say suck it up and finish your degree. Fuck ROTC and don’t waste time with it ( I was ROTC and it just used a lot of my college time) Finish school and go OCS ( or whatever equivalent they have in the other branches.) the only downside is if you go Officer you don’t pick your job, it’s assigned by some algorithm that picks you based on the needs of the military and your personal scores at OCS. If you enlist, you make less money , but you have less responsibility and you can pick your job. You should go onto the military recruiting official websites for each branch and look at all of the MOSs (Military occupational speciality, I think? I don’t need to remember that shit lol) the best part is that you can go complete all the paperwork and on the day of signing your soul away, if your job you want isn’t available you can walk away no strings attached and come back when they have your MOS. The recruiter will be pissed, but fuck them its your life. All of this info is directed at Americans, but it works similarly in most 1st world countries. I’ll answer more questions if anyone has them

Only uneducated, unemployed retards go to the military to get free food and healthcare for doing practically nothing. Soldiers are literally niggers of society. Get a real job and stop wasting my taxes faggot.

>It's a lifetime of PTSD and injuries
lol

Some of the smartest people I ever met while in the military were spec ops guys - mainly Green Berets and a few Recon who started in 11B.

Smarter than a lot of "professionals" in the private sector I have worked with.

I bet you work in HR.

Lmao they are

retart alert

>plz die for Israel, goys- I mean guys

>military
>smart people
Smart people actually have a real job in the private sector, nigger.

Yea I would of believed that a year ago except John Bolton is a Israel's favorite hawk. John Bolton has been pushing for a preemptive strike on Norks for a long ass time.