Altcoins

Attached: DISGUST.jpg (450x437, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency
steemit.com/bitcoin/@crazyflashpie/monero-is-not-an-altcoin-the-arrival-of-fungible-digital-money
topnews.one/2197-monero-is-the-favorite-cryptocurrency-of-cyber-criminals-study-finds.html
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/malware-epidemic-monero-mining-campaigns-are-becoming-a-real-problem/
digitaltrends.com/computing/crypto-mining-malware-monero-jenkins/amp/
blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/monero-mining-hiddenminer-android-malware-can-potentially-cause-device-failure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: altcoin-price-history-by-year-250k.png (1740x1056, 54K)

Attached: LEVELS.png (992x527, 22K)

As long as I Can do this I dont care if its shitcoins

Attached: IMG_0926.png (640x1136, 71K)

Attached: 08E6721B-C53C-4B71-91E9-2F29C1F614D4.jpg (1274x926, 220K)

Autistic fucker

Attached: PONZI.jpg (964x995, 412K)

All crypto is going to zero. Buy gold from boomers.

Attached: download-1.jpg (401x300, 9K)

Bitcoin is a relic from the past. It still uses archaic technology. It has slow transactions. It also has a public ledger. Bitcoin's only benefit is its first mover advantage. Its just like MySpace.

>In the end rationality will prevail

Monero (XMR) is the only crypto which is private and anonymous BY DEFAULT.

It is the only crypto with an actual practical use.

The entire crypto market is filled with vapourwares/shitcoins/scamcoins/memecoins and coins that are pipe dreams with empty promises.

It is no wonder that Monero (XMR) is being widely accepted in dark markets.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency

steemit.com/bitcoin/@crazyflashpie/monero-is-not-an-altcoin-the-arrival-of-fungible-digital-money

topnews.one/2197-monero-is-the-favorite-cryptocurrency-of-cyber-criminals-study-finds.html

>Monero (XMR) is just like early stage of Bitcoin. Remember when hackers used bitcoin malwares and botnets to mine bitcoin. Monero (XMR) is following the same path as Bitcoin but the major change is that Monero (XMR) corrected all the "flaws" of bitcoin. (Public ledger, traceable transactions, lack of anonymity, lack of fungibility).

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/malware-epidemic-monero-mining-campaigns-are-becoming-a-real-problem/

digitaltrends.com/computing/crypto-mining-malware-monero-jenkins/amp/

blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/monero-mining-hiddenminer-android-malware-can-potentially-cause-device-failure/

>In the end the irrational crypto market will correct itself. (Crypto bubble crash)

All shitcoins, memecoins, scamcoins, vapourwares, coins that are simply pipe dreams with empty promises. All will sink into oblivion and no one will ever remember them.

Attached: 1521096191976(1).jpg (1000x541, 73K)

Attached: 1438850887302.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

you realize xmr carries even more legacy baggage than bitcoin does? monero is ripe for surpassing because it's a single feature coin, privacy, and cryptographic privacy is a very fast moving science. monero is already significantly outdated when it comes to mathematically provable privacy, and i'd bet in 18-24 months we see a significantly better privacy token or coin become the dominant one.

i do not see bitcoin getting replaced by another "value" coin or token in that same timescale.

Attached: circusellie.png (720x540, 455K)

THIS IS HOW ANONIME COINS WORCK
IT SCEME ALSO WORCK WITH BITCOIN

STILL LOW TRANZACTION FEES IN "MONERO" MEAN NO ONE ACTUALY ISED IT FOR SCURITY.
WE HAVE JUST TONS OF RETARDED "INVESTORS"

Attached: MONEROLOL.png (900x574, 16K)

Monero upgrades its technology and hard forks on a regular basis so as to keep up with change unlike other privacy coins.

doesn't save it when rudimentary mixing as a privacy method falls out of favor.

Attached: HORROR.png (450x437, 301K)

No possible SPV wallet, no mass adoption. Bitcoin Cash can be mixed paying lower fees, without downloading full chain and with the possibility to prove ownership in case you want to cash out. Easiest x10 coin.

bump

Attached: vitalic2.jpg (992x527, 124K)

is it you again?

I keep thinking this OP will end u on liveleak for what hes done.

bump

Stop copy-pasting that shit.
XMR tech is outdated, it's like the BTC of privacy coins.

Attached: GoldSilver-1969-2012.png (930x550, 67K)