Frogposters, blow it out your ass

Frogposters, blow it out your ass

Attached: low-quality duki nuki.jpg (300x168, 12K)

frogposters = failposters

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

>dicksuckemposters

Attached: 1529809882133.gif (685x452, 1.06M)

Duke Nukem co-op game pls

Attached: A1650891-1357-4D77-A3CD-1CB67C4B66D6.jpg (376x429, 20K)

FaGG

Alright now this... this is glorious

Attached: 4thjulduk.png (1280x1024, 466K)

Cirno is trash.

the irony is that if Duke was a real person, he would actually side with the based frogs and despise c*rno
don't try and mold Duke into someone that he isn't faggot

Substantiate your claims

duke a shit

Keep up the good fight my man

Attached: 1533166993149.gif (128x128, 49K)

do you really not have a well enough functioning brain to figure it out yourself?
I could list a bunch of examples, but I'll just provide you with one. pepe is an American creation, c*rno is j*panese
try and figure out the rest yourself

Attached: IMG_20190716_0119581.jpg (750x750, 40K)

Japan is just a proxy state for America. Ergo anything they create is ours. Therefore cirno is perfectly American.

>American
Proof?

holy fack that's some serious cope

Zyler is the name and mental gymnastics is my game

Attached: bT561.jpg (551x551, 121K)

>Duke siding with the vulgar alien looking creatures supported by incels and Jow Forumstards to fight against a magic little girl with a low IQ
I don't see that happening.

>says people are dumb for not support his opinion
>boasts his claimed superiority
>uses cope as an insult

Definitely talks like an incel

Attached: cirno.jpg (820x658, 94K)

nya nyaan~~?

lol ya I'm sure you c*rno fags are swimming in pussy.
you're right though, pot calling the kettle black isn't cope, it's plain ol full retard

>assuming i'm a virgin incel
>thus calling the pot black
>thus admitting to being the pot,
>thus does not deny being an incel

go back to Jow Forums if you don't like it here so much cretin.

Attached: smug cirno.png (1419x1445, 1.73M)

>cirno
>f*gs
pick one, there's a diff between the two

I am an incel not a virgin one though. kind of volcel in a way you could say. since I could get pussy but I'm too depressed and anxious to try nowadays
anyways I still highly doubt you're getting any pussy. at least any that's worth it. maybe some ugly or fat chick yeah, or some bitch thats only interested in you if youre making good money.
but even that is highly unlikely since you're a c*rno fag

You assume so much lol
I only visited Jow Forums after taking a morbid interest into Elliot Rodger and other incel hijinks. Incels, Vocels, it doesn't really matter what you call yourselves. You claim how the world is against you and how anyone is enjoying life is "coping", but really you guys are actually coping. You justify your own self induced isolation, then congregate together into a think tank that disapproves anything not on the agenda. You also look for reasons to become upset, typically in the form of people having fun (like cirno day). Honestly you guys have a similar mindset of SJW liberals who anyone on the outside of their world is bad. You are basically subjugated to a cult without realizing it

Attached: laughing cirno.jpg (250x250, 8K)

and yet you assume a lot as well. just cuz I'm an incel doesn't mean I'm into the whole "culture" of it or whatever. what I've said in the previous post about my inceldom is just my experience, I'm not like some spokesperson about incels or r9k. I'm not even trying to brag when I mentioned not being a virgin. in fact I actually wish I was still a virgin
but you're bragging, since you unironically tried to use incel as an insult, as if I care about you fucking your ugly or fat (probably both) girlfriend
and I don't give a fuck if you're having fun with your c*rno day. don't take my first post in this thread so seriously because I sure as hell didn't, you N

Were you going to finish that last word? lol

>do you really not have a well enough functioning brain to figure it out yourself?
>I could list a bunch of examples, but I'll just provide you with one. pepe is an American creation, c*rno is j*panese
>try and figure out the rest yourself
you sure didn't take it seriously

I like watching you incels, whenever the slightest challenge arises you go on a full BAAAAAAW session.

Attached: cirno.jpg (300x300, 19K)

A scholarly man speaking the truth!

Attached: 25dc31241fe524a85ae41c0443ce90b28f02ecf8d91581f50f5f45cb6e78a5d3.png (1920x1080, 810K)

Damn I'm good

Attached: 20190910_142503.jpg (287x190, 51K)