Purge the imp! Burn the Jow Forumstard! Destroy the Jow Forums crossboarder! Slaughter the Jow Forumsermensch...

Purge the imp! Burn the Jow Forumstard! Destroy the Jow Forums crossboarder! Slaughter the Jow Forumsermensch gayposters! This is OUR LAND!

Attached: anger.jpg (1400x1099, 169K)

Here we make our stand.

Attached: 0190faee95de0120d7fb0ef7d51cd645--momiji-inubashiri-anime-body.jpg (236x607, 40K)

ebin thread
gas the frogs

Attached: 96e60171ea67b15d68a7e1e482cbc229.jpg (656x827, 139K)

¥eyesore on her shoulder

Quads

They were mine ;3

FREEZE FROG freeze frog you are worst frog. you are the frog idiot you are the frog smell. return to Jow Forums. to our Jow Forums cousins you may come our board. you may live in the containment thread….ahahahaha ,Jow Forums we will never forgeve you. robot rascal FReeze but freeze asshole frog stink Jow Forums sqhipere shqipare..frog genocide best day of my life. take a bath of frozen frog..ahahahahah/r9k/ WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget crossposter raid .Jow Forums we co-opt the meme , Jow Forums return to your precious country….hahahahaha idiot frog and robot smell so bad..wow i can smell it. FREEZE FROG FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Jow Forums+/a/+/v/+/jp/=kill Jow Forums…you will crossposter raid/ moot alive in Jow Forums, moot making album of Jow Forums . fast rap moot Jow Forums. we are rich and have Cirno now hahahaha ha because of moot… you are ppoor frozen frog… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a studio apartment moot alive numbr one #1 in Jow Forums ….freeze the Jow Forums ,..FREEZEe ashol frpgs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur mods and board. moot aliv and real strong wizard freeze all the frog farm aminal with rap magic now we the Jow Forums rule .ape of the zoo presidant donld trmpu fuck the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and Jow Forums wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our ping we will freeze u lik a frog of gensokyo. Jow Forums greattst board

Attached: incredible cirno powers.jpg (864x843, 241K)

What boards are ideal boards for new gaining new posters, then?

Know thy ENEMY.
The IMP does not know the ways of Jow Forums.
He neither cares to learn about or respect this board.
The IMP has many forms, take note of who you see bumping imptrash, shunning OC, and claiming superiority of other boards.
The IMP is often a newfag hiding behind the mask of a veteran banterer, but will balk and lash out when confronted with board culture.
The IMP will slink back to his rotten homelands once he finds he has no audience.
He is among us! In your threads, inciting feuds, he lurks anywhere he can. He comes from reddit, Jow Forums and Jow Forums with a desire to make Jow Forums his new colony. Kill the pest! Kill the IMP!

Attached: imp.png (554x562, 53K)

Jow Forums of course!

Attached: !!!!.png (420x248, 60K)

shut the FUCK up

How about mods just put a sticky on multiple boards, not just Jow Forums, that Jow Forums is an open off-topic board? They did that early on in Jow Forums's existence with a sticky on /a/, and Jow Forums was composed from different boards posting early on.

Plus I'm sick of the poster-circlejerk going on here and just wanna go back to being anons shooting shit and having fun.

Theoretically any is fine, but if they expect Jow Forums to lower itself to suit their old grimy ways then a problem arises.

Attached: duke_doom.jpg (1000x1372, 800K)

That's a good idea, I wonder why they stopped?

Friend I was just shitposting but you do raise a good point. Only issue with that is that people probably won't leave behind their old board and thus snuff out this one's nature.

I'd chalk it up to some upper moderation drama where the ideals laid out in the /a/ sticky and Jow Forums's initial purpose were too grandiose or tedious to maintain practically. Likely RapeApe and couple others just shitting on it for being too idealistic for what the userbase was.
Nonsense, I can see /a/ using an off-topic spot to post seeing how no-fun the moderation there has become for example. /v/ might have a couple posters wanting to escape the smashfags and wojack-flamers. And so on. It was always in Jow Forums's nature to be that off-topic escape from the tedium of other boards.

Might add, that unfortunately in being the escape from the tedium of other boards, Jow Forums seems to have created its own tedium of dramafagging and gaypost spam.

I'm referring more to folks who repeat the same few lines over and over again, such as
>seethe more
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see folks from other boards come though. Anything to break up the monotony would be nice.

I'd doubt any more of those types of posters would come than have already. Jow Forums has been at the top of the news blotter for two years now, and I doubt most low quality posters even read that or the stickies of their boards.

That is very fair. This boarde needs more funposters after all, cause as it stands folks inevitably feel pressured into joining one circlejerk or another thanks to the constant drama between groups.

Funposting unfortunately doesn't get much discussion going period. If you want to have a successful thread, you almost have to have a prerequisite character in the OP image for your thread to get more than a handful of bumps. I've noticed that even funpost threads with a frog in the OP image tend to get more bumps than threads with a random image. Bump cults are sadly a thing.
>Constant drama between groups
That is only a facet of the larger problem with Jow Forums's user base which generally (with the obnoxious ones at least) doesn't seem or want to maturely conduct itself with content or threads from other boards. Naturally this is going to drive away anons who want to discuss things that the base doesn't like or have interest in. Not to mention other boards do discussion a lot better without the screeching autists with more consistent moderation.
Heck, some of Jow Forums's original memes were solely made to make frogposters feel unwelcome by showing pictures of frog abuse with original or established characters from other media.
You also can thank the moderation for fermenting that.

some people like the status quo and want it that way.

Attached: bf252e40cc6c42420d5df6cb700bfe03.jpg (236x159, 10K)

gayposting and touhou go hand in hand. If you want to destroy them, you will need to kill yourself.

Attached: 1463755425054.jpg (396x325, 92K)

lololol

Vaccines are flat

Jow Forums is just nsfw Jow Forums