Christmutt cope

No matter how hard you try to get away from it, Christianity is a religion of the Middle East derived from Jews and Judaism. No amount of mental gymnastics will ever destroy this indisputable fact. You can either own it and say that you care more about your version of God than your tribe, or you can continue to delude yourselves and try to fool lower IQ posters who need little convincing, likely rootless Americans.

Here's a hint for choosing a true religion: is it Dharmic or is it Abrahamic? Does it preach destroying every other faith or does it teach metaphysics that gel humanity with Natural Law and Cosmic Order?

Stop larping, Christmutts. We know you don't go to church anyway.

Attached: 59337d71e9614.jpg (995x796, 69K)

But I'm a Gnostic Buddhist
And you're a faggot

A better alternative is coming.

Didn't think I'd get to use this meme so quickly!

Attached: 1568068246679.jpg (770x648, 96K)

the Truth of esoteric Christianity virtually mirrors that of India’s tantric traditions. According to the tantric traditions, the individual soul (the jiva, or contracted Siva) cannot recognize himself as Siva (the Self, or Son) until Shakti (the Holy Spirit) unites with the jiva in the Heart-center. And the union of Siva and Shakti in the Heart-center results in the Self (or Son) realizing its eternal identity with the Divine Being (the Holy Father). Just as Siva-Shakti = Sat (Being), Son-Spirit = Father (Being). The way to the Father is through the Son, but the Son cannot emerge as the Son until the son is awakened by the Holy Spirit.

The truth of Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism also mirrors that of mystical Christianity. In Vajrayana Buddhism, the three bodies, or hypostases—the Dharmakaya, Nirmanakaya, and Sambhogakaya—are analogous to the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Thus, Buddhahood (the Nirmanakaya’s realization of his eternal identity with the Dharmakaya) cannot occur until the Sambhogakaya, the Light-energy (or Bliss, or “Blessing”) Body, unites with and frees the nirmanakaya (the contracted soul) in the Heart-center. Upon this Nirvanic realization, the awakened Buddha (the now en-Light-ened Nirmanakaya) realizes the three bodies, or dimensions, of Reality (the Trikaya, or “Triple Body”) as an indivisible unity.

Attached: obr251.gif (686x1074, 48K)

>attending contemporary luciferian doctrine infested church masses
>not seeing the parallels of trinity in abrahamic and dharmic
>not knowing the talmudic doctrine came after and that (((they))) used it to subvert the septuagint

Attached: IJ.png (640x128, 10K)

This

REMINDER TO CALL ALL KIKES "CHRIST-KILLER" FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS.

I know you're mad because I labelled you that not two threads down, OP.

Attached: 370-3709296_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-wojak-smile.jpg (820x687, 112K)

I choose filtration as in filtering your retarded payguntard threads

Point me to the thread and I will prove to you you have me confused with someone else.

Like I give a shit what goblino thinks.

even if provable 99.9997% of christcucks have NO FUCKING CLUE about anything you just typed

Based and crimsonpilled

Spell out the name of God.

You're making a false dichotomy. Esoteric christianity was entirely subjectively based. Buddhism is rooted in physicality and is analogous to the human body, for example chakra points are all located in vital organs or points of the body. Buddhism is a few thousand years older than christianity as well so it's more refined and fleshed out / pragmatic in actuality. Christianity is a mess of vague translations and agenda pushing. Buddhism is a philosophy with no built in agenda by comparison.

Link me the thread if you have me confused with another user. Get on with it, you were so sure earlier.

You obviously don't realise that the first Christians were Jews that were christpilled by Jesus that broke away from the Jewish community after they killed him.
>pic related

sage

Attached: 98765678.jpg (573x591, 52K)

>b-b-but muh King of jews must save me. I must pray to Israel ih lord have mercy

You can't even tell me where your tribe starts and where it ends or why it even matters, shut your low IQ mouth peasant. An Irishman and and Englishamn ar the same wshit more or less, you have major similarities with a Bulgarian or a Spaniard too. Some similarities with MENA and East Asians, and also a few similarities with others.

Your tribe is who you like and they like you back, blood? we're all fucking related LMAO.

>You obviously don't realise that the first Christians were Jews
Errrmm

Probably stick to making an argument for why whatever you believe in sounds less ridiculous.

Man these replies are fucking retarded.

Jews that broke away from the Jewish community and converted. That's literally one of the ways to become a Reich-accepted mischling.

Now look let me tell ya something, as a professional fanook i gotta tell ya, no offense no offense, but you half-a-fag jerkovs have no idea what you're doing when it comes to whacking a guy. Now me? i've been whacking guys since i was 14, when you whack a guy you look him straight in the eyes, you tell him "so and so sends his regards" and then you whack him.

You do it hard. You do it fast. You don't even look at the limp body once the deed is done, you just get out of there. No shame.

That's how you whack a guy.

The fact is that christians are an obstacle to fight against jewish monstrosities.

Imagine still coping with your mortality and spiritual confusion 2000 years after every sign necessary for salvation was given to you for free, with the only condition being that you get that stick out of your own ass (see: be humble).

Imagine the same God giving signs in front of 100,000 people just 102 years ago, as well as countless signs and miracles through supernatural apparitions, saints and holy men regularly since the resurrection, for you to be sitting there drooling from the mouth like the brainlet you are in 2019.

Imagine not realizing that Christianity is peak philosophical and spiritual realization of the potential of Man in the material world with a beauty and simplicity that makes it accessible and meaningful to everyone who isn't a true traitor Jew.

>the kike
>is on a stick

Hardly anything is more ridiculously than unironically believing in the bible / christianity. It is the equivalent of believing in Santa or the tooth fairy as an adult. People have made claims that they exist yet no empirical evidence has ever been provided which demonstrates their existence. Same with jesus and same with God of the bible.
>just have faith and dont forget to give 10% of what you earn in life to our religious establishment haha because god said so dude trust us we demonize you if you form your own opinion about it
>JUST HAVE FAITH

Nice opinion, everyone has one and they are usually trying to get you to do something that conviniently favors them and their interests when they tell you theirs.

You believe whatever you want.

>the first christians were jews
Errrmmm

Its not an opinion. Its a Fact.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Copy pasting the reply to my comment without scrolling. I hope God saves you.

i spit on your jew god
ptoo!

I dont need to believe in anything. I rely on empirical evidence and being able to demonstrate what is true. Unlike Christian's who literally accept everything they want to hear as truth just because it sounds good to them. Christian's literally circlejerk every week about deluded sophistry. It's an intellectually corrosive religion.

Marone, can you believe the balls in this guy?

Read The Antichrist if you think Christianity is viable.

Bro you don't get it it's all symbolism bro you just don't get it bro you're not smart enough bro. here's a link to book written in 1500's

Go to church and live out the rest of your small, finite life doing that for security and an infinite reward.

Attached: 4356422365.jpg (650x650, 80K)

>"the reader must be above nationalism"

I'm quoting Nietzche, The Antichrist. Thoughts?

I am in awe of your wisdom, user.

r slash atheeizm tee-hee also no ableism or ban

Attached: 135423543.png (580x606, 243K)

Are you the Atheist?

FUUCKING IMPTRASH THREADS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIBEQIUFVB@EIUFC@EiouCB@!WICVBQWIYCEQICIYC@ C@EYGC@#EIUC@ECY

This board is for trashposting anyway, don't pretend like it's pure.

You are a materialist.

All of these people are /leftypol/ faggots

Woah we just got destroyed by facts and logic! You're just a faggot.

Seethe more /leftypol/

Seethe harder Christmutt

Me throwing out (you)

Attached: 460EF329-6486-4AEA-B6BE-B9AF17376A08.gif (237x240, 1.95M)