>I wonder, why do Russians drink so much, never smile and are always depressed

>Hated by everyone on this planet (apart from incels who want russian gfs)
>No religion due to the soviet rule and propaganda
>Culture is non-existent due to soviet rule
>Literally not a single century without a bloody war
>20%+ of population wiped out during the WWII
>Nation is still divided because of recent (1917-1922) civil war
>Government is against us
>Our own women hate us and would rather marry a foreigner
>Male life expectancy is 64 years. Literally as low as in fucking Africa
>Average wage is $500. Barely enough to cover the bills and food
>Russia is extremely nepotistic
>Obligatory military service that comes with dedovschina
>Highest suicide male rates in Europe if not the world
>Rich with natural resources, still is a bloody shitehole
>Every city/town/village is filled with bydlo, natashkas and churkas
>Authoritarian oligarch who only cares about his money and his own ambitions is in charge of the country
>Literally 0 political opposition. It consists of delinquent degenerates (rappers, feminists, "nationalists", popular -only in russia- youtubers, commies, teenagers who've no education, political/economical background apart from a couple of wikipedia articles they read and other marginals)
>Ruined economy thanks to the soviets
>Iron curtain is closing in due to the recent events (Crimea, Donbass, Skripals, Russian intervention in the US elections, etc etc)
>Every single media figure who supports Putin has a greencard/visa/foreign citizenship and lives abroad with their family
>Two of our closest allies (Ukraine and Belarus) hate us

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAARGH
There isn't a place on this wretched Earth more miserable than Russia.

Attached: Russia.png (1280x853, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Russia
apps.who.int/gho/data/node.wrapper.imr?x-id=4664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>based doomer gopnik Slavs.
Czechs have fallen to low. We get too civilized by bloody germans and now we cant enjoy tragedy of slavic life.

Russians drink less than Lithuanians

>Rich with natural resources, still is a bloody shitehole
fake news

Attached: Oil-Production-per-Capita.jpg (900x639, 89K)

True, you're the least melancholic of all slavs. Well, maybe Montenegroes are the same way since their entire country is literally a seaside resort.
And I'm not a gopnik, I'm intelligentsia

>oil production graph
>natural resources
hmmmmmm

>Highest suicide male rates in Europe if not the world
fake news

Attached: samoubiistva-v-rossii.png (900x744, 30K)

only oil costs real money,even gas is a joke

Дaльшe мoжeшь нe пpoдoлжaть, eблyшa
You can stop sending your fake graphs, nigger. Tyvm, kremlebot

Attached: Stupid-Russian-Nigger-Cant-Check-FAX.jpg (705x413, 48K)

Hes back

Attached: 1559752934030.png (900x900, 318K)

>Authoritarian oligarch who only cares about his money and his own ambitions is in charge of the country

fake news.Proof that Putin has any big money?

Attached: WHERS-ME-PROOFS-LAD.png (277x271, 8K)

>fake news.Proof that Putin has any big money?
He's going all out

Attached: 1479565904609.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

put your fake statistics in ass.UN has fake statistics on murders in Russia also

rampant faggotry in the west, rampant savagery in the east
I hate this damned world

That makes sense. Not to be, "that guy" but every Russian (actually from Russia, not the kids of immigrants) I've ever met has been either a complete drunken retard, totally anti-social and one foul word from snapping, or both.. Russians all act like they are in the mob or a spy based on their demeanor, and I don't know if this is because years of Russian propaganda and threats from the govt made them paranoid- or if they really are like the chinks who, "if it breathes, it's a spy"

Does captcha work for you guys? Test test, pshhhh YOBA ETO TI

> pathetic subhuman create this thread again.
Get a job, incel.

Hey, at least we're not infected with nigger globohomo bullshit and retarded numales that cut their dicks off and then want everyone to treat them like a queens.
>russian intervention in the US elections
Dude, you don't believe it right?
It's a bunch of retarded liberal fags calling Trump win in 2016 election a "russian bot work",
>belarus hates us
You serious?

>expectancy is 64 years
what the fuck man, thats less than retirement age in europe
rest sounds like poland, except for the oligarchs and ressources
i still would prefere east

You used manny Russian words that no one outside of Russia knows the meaning of, nice sub 80 IQ post. Russia sucks.

FAK RASHKA PUTIN FASCIST ZAPRITIL INTERNET UBIVAET KRAVAVI RESHIM RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, I live here and I can say that while 90-95% Russians are complete braindead bydlo with no God's spark in them, the remaining 5% are smart and fun to be around, although depressed. Don't know if things are the same in other countries or not.

You have a ton of Muslim globohomo bullshit, no free speech, no gun rights, and probably the most corrupt cops on earth. Hard pass Dimitri

>ANGLO
>IMPLIES THAT SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE FREE SPEECH

both look ugly, so nothing of value was lost

>noooo, my statistics are the only correct ones because they represent my opinion, reeeee, fuck your rusophobic UN statistics that were conducted by actual scientists, noooooo!!!!

The ones I used are mostly understood by foreigners who know a thing or two about Russia

>what the fuck man, thats less than retirement age in europe
That's less than retirement age in Russia
Retirement age in Russia: 67 (by 2023)
Male life expectancy in Russia: 64

don't feed these Putinist bots, mate. Not worth it.

>putinist bots
Ooo, либepaхy пopвaлo.

buy some survival shit and go to taiga
look for Dick Proenneke tutorial on yt

I wonder why do you make this thread every day

I am planning to do this as soon as Europe declares sharia law (2020)

Kek such is life for the slav

Where you took 55 from?

>Suicide in Russia is a significant national social issue.[1] As of April 2016 the suicide rate dropped by 7.2% compared to 2015, and reached 15.4 suicides per 100,000 citizens, the lowest level in 54 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Russia

>Where you took 55 from?
>>Suicide in Russia is a significant national social issue.[1] As of April 2016 the suicide rate dropped by 7.2% compared to 2015, and reached 15.4 suicides per 100,000 citizens, the lowest level in 54 years.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Russia

Hehehehehe дибил

Hy a глaвный пpикoл - кaк вceгдa в yглy мeлким шpифтoм. Cтpaницa 18, aнглийcким пo бeлoмy: дaнныe пo гpyппe cтpaн (включaя PФ) дaны OЦEHOЧHO и HE MOГУT БЫTЬ CPABHИBAEMЫ мeждy coбoй. Чтo coвceм интepecнo, yчитывaя, чтo cтaтиcтикa Poccтaтa в двa paзa нижe...

>MUH REVOLUTION!!
>WE MUST DO EVERITING LIKE EU!1!!
>RASHKA IS NORTH KOREA!!1!
>FUCKING BOOMERS!!!
>US IS THE MOST ADVANCED CUNTRY IN DA WORLD WE MUST BECAME LIKE EM
>GOD I WISH NATO WOULD DESTROY RUSSIA AND I WILL SERVE AS A POLICEMAN IN THIS NEW GOVERNMENT
>WHAT? SUICIDE RATES ARE NOT THAT HIGH? PUTINIST BOT!!!!! YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!! GODDAMN COMMIE IMPERIALISTIC ASSHOLE!!!!

Attached: SK1FYetmfA0.jpg (391x291, 21K)

What if he doesn't want a job shit posting for the Kremlin

When I'm here I can't help but feel some warmth and camaraderie towards other Russians, I want to support them and say something nice to them. While when I'm on 2ch surrounded by Russians, I just hate these assfaces, seriously fuck them sideways.

>Retirement age in Russia: 67 (by 2023)
>Male life expectancy in Russia: 64
WHAAAAT? how is such a thing possible?
i remember some news a while ago )year maybe two) that pootin raised, how did noone fight against this? thats really fucked up man, do you have mandatory retirement funds? do they take money from working people for retirement and then let them die before they reach the age? what happens to the money?

Attached: enraging.jpg (255x198, 8K)

Didn't we have this thread yesturday?

L A D

Attached: porvalo.jpg (544x767, 120K)

Belarus is still quite friendly with rus as far as I know they help get around sanctions that would otherwise be very badly for you no?

>THIS IMAGE TOOK 20 MINUTES TO MAKE IN PAINT

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55K)

russia was great before the jews killed 100 million christian russians a century ago

Yes, indeed, but the inbred tatar (((op))) believes that the belarus hates us.

It got replies, so the shills will keep reposting it

not gonna happen ,its a glow nigger mutt talking pot ,most arabs will convert to christianity during economic crash or will be deported .

> how did noone fight against this?
Take a wild guess

>do you have mandatory retirement funds?
We had up until they froze our pensions, kek.

> do they take money from working people for retirement and then let them die before they reach the age?
Basically, yes

>what happens to the money?
Putin and his gang have it all

Is groundhog day бpaт

not if you get gibs from germany cause they own your whole industry, lel

>how did noone fight against this?
No one here fights against anything, God-Emperor might just announce one day that retirement pensions are cancelled altogether and everyone is transferred to gulag or some shit, and the worst thing that would happen is like 1000 people going on a non-violent protest in Moscow which is easily scattered by OMON. Russian national traits are perseverance and apathy it seems.

I mean, it's really not much different from the West in the regard of 95% of people being dumb, with 5% having a good sense of humor and depressed. Our pill heads are more pathetic than your drinks imho. I think one of the main differences is that while the west lives in a sort of "brave new world" where frowning is a thought crime, and culture is meant to create docile, religious, know-nothing tax cattle - as opposed to Russia, where everyone is taught how to survive a full blown thermo nuclear war (correct me if I'm wrong, I was told what most of what American servicemen learn in "Sere", Russians already have learned in grade school)

We literally just had a revolution

Can we go at least like 20 years without everyone sperging out about something?

I'm tired of people loitering in my street yelling all night about some fucking injustice

Attached: watchmen.jpg (1000x1572, 223K)

Lul

Isn't Putin the only hope for Russia? Or am I wrong

Lul

Attached: 1566259618599.jpg (956x631, 49K)

This user is not very wrong tho. Official Rosstat data is 12.2 suicides/100000 in 2018.
The WHO estimates 60+/100k in 2016. How come? So I wanted to check the methodology WHO used and it's literally straight out of the ass, picrel apps.who.int/gho/data/node.wrapper.imr?x-id=4664
Also their 'WHO methods and data sources for country-level causes of death 2000-2016. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2018' link from apps.who.int/gho/data/node.wrapper.imr?x-id=4664 is broken

Attached: who.jpg (1266x374, 116K)

Russia is shit, Ukrain is shit^2
/thread

Attached: image (21).jpg (800x600, 218K)

>Take a wild guess
yeah, i know, just thought bacj then thus should enrage you enough to try change something
>we had until they froze our pension
>putin and his gang have it all
heh, retirement in slavlands is a hard thing. some years ago, back when tusk was in the government, they took 150 billion from the fund and said that the money didn't belong to the people

You just summarized the entirety of 2ch's /po/rasha pretty much.

No bully pls

You're alright Taras, let's get drunk together.

Descendants of White emigres here. I should NOT go back to Mother Russia, is what you are saying?

Where do you live right now

Ahah even Jannie's don't like us

At least you have less life to suffer
> Spain is statistically the saddest country of Europe

>Get shanked by rapefugee or drunken gopnik
>Get wagecucked by (((oligarchs))) or oligarchs
>Get jailed for hatespeech or for repost
Pick your poison, diaspora-man

can i join, too?
it's almost 4pm, about time to get drunk already

The Russian mod strikes again

Attached: Russian proof 2.png (1604x1400, 761K)

go back to int
we already saw this shitty thread before imptrash
so fuck off ya cunts

Russia's population peaked in the early 1990s (at the time of the end of the Soviet Union) with about 148 million people in the country. Today, Russia's population is approximately 144 million. In 2010, the United States Census Bureau estimated that Russia's population will decline from the 2010 estimate of 143 million to a mere 111 million by 2050, a loss of more than 30 million people and a decrease of more than 20%.

The primary causes of Russia's population decrease and loss of about 700,000 to 800,000 citizens each year are related to a high death rate, low birth rate, high rate of abortions, and a low level of immigration.

Attached: 7IgWM.gif (295x216, 1.99M)