2hu

>no manga
>no anime
>no literature of any kind
where does all the waifuism come from??
from what i can see the only thing these lolis you worship exist in is shitty shmup games that are rehashed a billion times.. theres never any actual characters written no personalities no official art besides pixel shit
why is 2hu of all things waifu'd this hard i dont fucking get it, i could understand if it were like k-on or magical girls

Attached: 1568067796082.gif (600x600, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/doujins/touhou_project
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

retardation: the thread

Attached: 7109acbcd9e65b41889e8c056d9da2253583e6ba.jpg (992x1403, 1.06M)

I just really like marisa

Attached: Marisa2.jpg (620x850, 56K)

Touhou 6 is the Genesis and ZUN (never forget in ALL CAPS) is our high priest.

Attached: f63f1dc016e3.gif (384x192, 72K)

>no literature of any kind
There are at least a few fan-made manga and some animated shorts iirc but nothing officially licensed.
I guess the official art left a lot to the imagination so the more artistically gifted people took to fleshing out the character appearances a lot more thoroughly and much better than the official artist ever could and other people were introduced into the whole fandom because of it.
>why did it take off
Who really knows? For all we know it might have taken off ironically, maybe because the entire cast is small girls, and then became serious business.
Some people (like this 'fine' specimen ) take it so seriously they even treat it like a cult.

thanks for your non contribution to this thread

Attached: 1563602444326.gif (1920x1080, 1.09M)

because it's fun

Attached: __haniyasushin_keiki_touhou_drawn_by_speckticuls__e089ec339d76a2f89a3ddf06ebde3a59.png (1100x1350, 778K)

>>no manga
There are many canon books, such as danmaku books (The Grimoire of Marisa), manga/(encyclopedia) Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red, Perfect Memento in Strict Sense and last but not the least something I would compate to normal manga is Forbidden Scrollery.
>>no anime
There are 3 (major ones), Fantasy Kaleidoscope, A Summer Day's Dream, Anime Tenchou x Touhou Project (this one is kinda shit)

>>no literature of any kind
mentioned above
>where does all the waifuism come from??
cute girls, magic, ribbons and silly hats
>from what i can see the only thing these lolis you worship exist in is shitty shmup games that are rehashed a billion times..
Ok retard
>theres never any actual characters written no personalities no official art besides pixel shit
You could at least google "Touhou Project" before making this thread
>why is 2hu of all things waifu'd this hard i dont fucking get it, i could understand if it were like k-on or magical girls
mentioned above

Attached: 1535413393082.png (300x331, 99K)

What the fuck are you all talking about, the games have a story, ZUN gives interviews and character profiles, there are official novels by ZUN, there is a whole official "manga universe" and ZUN prove-read them to ensure they fit into his lore.
The game series started because he searched for a way to distribute his digital music compositions, so he just thought about a simple plot line after watching some anime, a magical girl that protects the outside world of Youkai demons.

Back to:
>i could understand if it were like k-on or magical girls
It's a cheaply created magical girl series, ya dork

YES THAT'LL SHOW THEM

Attached: 8be8304ab944dac3a19d952400c3a12e.png (787x787, 1.26M)

You are the one who should be heping me!
Have you read some books at least.

Attached: 1558022239900.jpg (1914x2046, 1.94M)

2hu requires autism.
The concept of a waifu is also autism.

hhhnhnhnhn nhlhlhlhlhlhllhlhlhlhl EHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK
wow look look
LOOK
this shit hick gannoying

NO YOU JUST SAID THERE ARE ANIME BUT THERE AREN'T ANY NON FANMADE ONES
BUT MUSIC DISCS MUH
>RuN ID get

Attached: eba397c6463a08476f57dcf028313a7f.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

I THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUS!

Attached: what the fuck.png (1000x798, 294K)

anime?
ANIME????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIME!!!!!! AA-AA-AAAAAAANIME!!!!!!!!
no.
NO.
NO!
NO!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NONOONONONONONONONO
NO.
no.....
n-no....

this isn't happening..... no... geeh..... grrreh.... grrrrr......
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
grr.... heehhhh... grrrarrr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAaaaahhhhh.....

grgrggrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO PLEASE NO PLSNO PLS PLS NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CANT HAPPPENNNIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY GOD, WHY GOD, WHY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??AAAAAAAAA CALL AND AMBULANCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh...................... ehhhhheeeeEEEAAAAaaaa....

haaaaa.... heeeeeeeeeeehhh..................*pant* aaaahhhhh.......... aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aaaaaa..............

ggrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO NONONONOON UWHYWHYWHYWHY WHY WHY NONONONONONO WHY HAS GOD FORESAKEN US!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAARARARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOONOOO NO

Attached: 1504008331692.jpg (550x550, 297K)

UUUU AH UUUUUU AH UUUUUUUUU AH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 038.jpg (600x591, 19K)

Why murican again abuse quote and post shit

Attached: 1559754289398.png (1298x1080, 1M)

MMM VK
oh lole scam shit in my id

erin erin tasukete erin

>>no manga
>>no literature of any kind
Jeez, you're such a naive
dynasty-scans.com/doujins/touhou_project

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-21-23-58-13-1-1-1.png (247x235, 30K)

OP here, i get it now. so basically, you all are obsessed with it because of little girls right? you find them cute, you find them sexy, you find them exciting.
so the same reason people like most anime... pedo incels lmao

fAnMaDe DoUjInShI fOr A dOuJiN sErIeS

Also find me dat stupid comedy doujin in which Kasen buys a new arm from Seiga or something and she gets cut in half I forgot what it was, but I want to find the artist again, I dunno why heh

btw "heh" is now my variation of desu heh

Attached: c0aed8afbb265f90ada0992805084ea6.jpg (1420x1228, 166K)