Why are so many white guys fucking Quechua women?
Answer my Q
no one knows what that particular brand of shitskin is and no one cares. Now fuck off you underageb&
Imagine the STINK permeating from her busted cheks
Like a heaven
imagine the smell?
Imagine making babies with her
why her butt so big tho?
Imagine that liquid braaaaaaaaapf directly in your nose smashing your brains and sending you in a permanent state of nirvana
look at this fat fuck
steady diet of corn flour and pig lard
see how soft and mush her cheeks are?
only pure bred aztec has this kind of ace
>Lived in LA most of my life as a Polish guy.
>Fucked mostly Latinas and Hispanics.
>Just realized I've had more interracial sex than regular sex a few weeks ago.
>mfw that kink wasn't noticeable.
Shame, maybe a Black cutie would be different. Anyways, the thing about Latinas/Hispanics hitting the wall hard is true. The rare Latin MILF is rare, guys.
I need to mate with that bag of blood.
conceptualize the stench
>Shame, maybe a Black cutie would be different.
Black girls are too musky in my experience.
not a Quechua woman, she'd be 50 pounds heavier if she was.
fuck lads i just COOOOMED
Because Latinas are superior
Men like Big asses
FUCKING SMELL IT
She's Brazilian also
One sniff, JUST ONE SNIFF
Taco flavored braps
What the fuck has she got shoved up there?
egg dildo (you are seeing the handle)
I care as I would most definitely have sex with that woman
Because they quechas their thirst
Latinas are the best for starting families
"Quechua" is a language group. This mostly refers to Incas, but they're not the only ethnicity that speaks that language.
It's a kegel exerciser. All the thots are using them because they can be inserted deeply, controlled Bluetooth, vibrate, etc.
Not this 245lb ham beast
>find out it's some flavor of spic
She looks Brazilian
fucking hot as fuck
Never heard of it. Is that some subgenre of shitskin?
Mostly it's Eastern Europeans here. However some men have Latina wife's from like Argentina or Colombia. They are physically relatable and I don't care. Their children look normal to me.
Yeah, it's a South American language group
She is. She's in Rio from reverse image search
look at the deepeness of that brapper imagine the smells after a long day sitting at work.
Like with Asian women, white guys always get the ugliest Latinas and think they've made it.
German men and Mexican women seem's common too
This kind of thot is fairly common in this shithole country
You know I know your a chink?
Is she in a prison or chicken cage?
porra caralho, alemao
Non-whites please leave this thread.
White men cant resist big Latina booty
Ever since the herbs slow down
Police and rude boy dem inna showdown
Them a search 'round the compound
Yuh kno, man a no weed clown
Find a little piece of land and a plant me home grown, so
Tell the youth them nah fi take pill
Too much crack and cocaine a make the world a feel ill, yuh kno
Nuff ganja nuff spliff a build
Only thing whe a make man feel chill
When me say
Don't know any here. Personally, I am not interested in big assed sassy Latinas. If I would meet a normal Latina with a normal body and a behavior that is presentation-level regarding relatives I wouldn't mind. Wouldn't go and search for it though.
Everybody knows. Asians of any sort are a poor partner-choice. Might as well choose a computer.
can you please translate???
thank you so much for the sauce.
thank you a million times, user.
I don't know how you know who this is, but thank you.
and now it is time for me to break out of my 97 day NoFap
Muh dik told me to?
Cause they hot :-)
Nice, Anja Dee.
She is Canadian, though -- and not Latina
Brown gfs are irresistable.
god damn you son of awhore
Cumming to Latinas is redpilled user
I like thicc Asians too.
Her ass, that body, and just a decent enough face.
Really does it for me.
So, I guess it's true that Ukrainians are not white
She is, at most, 150 pounds.
>she’s not 250lbs
Not yet. Get her pregnant and she what happens. It’s a guaranteed 40-50lbs+ gain that she will never lose.
t. Mistakes were made trust me on this one bro
That a nigger
Weight loss is possible though
Because they're better than wh*teoid women.
85% of white women, yes. The other 15% that are good get taken quick. But yeah, if you're a normal white guy, it's probably best to go after a Latina at this point. Better odds.